NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 3m
Jamie Parsons, bro. of #ericaparsons on the stand @ custody hearing.

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 4m
Jamie Parsons now testifying in child custody case involving 2 youngest siblings. #ericaparsons #wcnc

Jamie is now saying he needs to find Erica. What about the story that his parents killed her and buried her in the back yard??

Jamie is now saying he needs to find Erica. What about the story that his parents killed her and buried her in the back yard??

IIRC, that came from Casey, not Jamie or his uncle or LE... possibly in attempt to discredit Jamie, since she would know for a fact Erica wasn't there. That way she gets to mock the entire claim, even if the first half is true.

It's easy to deny something you weren't even accused of. Note that she never brought up the possibility of illegal adoption/trafficking herself, and how much more emotionally she reacted at the mention. Existing within a false dichotomy of "murdered"/"alive with Nan" makes bold-face lying (on national television!) that much easier.

A guilty party has a way of making strawmen out of accusations and turning them around on the accuser, shoring up sympathy in the meantime.
You'll see this tactic among other types of habitual liars and narcissists, often paired with the cheater-preferred "admit to a lesser offense while feigning terrible guilt" method. If we ever hear what the Parsonses have to say about Erica's physical abuse, I'm sure we'll get a "it was corporal punishment because she was a devil child, but I know now that it is wrong to discipline that way, I never spanked a child again after that day.." :moo:

"When asked why he contacted authorities, Jamie Parsons said, "All the stories didn't add up, so I went to try and find her myself, and couldn't find her. So I gave it to the cops."

Jamie spent hours testifying in court Tuesday, a decision he said was difficult.

"It is hard, because it's my own parents, but it's the right thing to do, and I'm going to do what's right," Jamie Parsons said. "I do not know what happened to her, where she's at. I'm just hoping she's still alive." (more at)
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-tuesday-family-missing-erica-parso/nbqGf/

"When asked why he contacted authorities, Jamie Parsons said, "All the stories didn't add up, so I went to try and find her myself, and couldn't find her. So I gave it to the cops."

Jamie spent hours testifying in court Tuesday, a decision he said was difficult.

"It is hard, because it's my own parents, but it's the right thing to do, and I'm going to do what's right," Jamie Parsons said. "I do not know what happened to her, where she's at. I'm just hoping she's still alive." (more at)
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-tuesday-family-missing-erica-parso/nbqGf/

Wow, that's harsh and strong words . Good for this kiddo . I hope he is genuine and at this point, there is no reason not to believe he is .

It is just so sad...I don't know what Jamie has or has not done in the past, but it did take immense courage to go into court. It looks like his aunt, and probably other family members are there for him. Maybe he feels safe now, not being under that roof any more.

In retrospect, I think it wise Jamie and many of the rest of the family have stayed quiet. They probably knew this day in court was coming, after the children were removed from that home, and hopefully once the 2 younger children are actually 'safe', they might come out and speak more for Erica publicly.

CP's sister gives the impression that she is furious over Erica's disappearance as well as the instances of repeated abuse she says she witnessed. I don't believe the family members are in any kind of conspiracy against the adoptive couple, unless it's a conspiracy to let the world know what kind of people they really are.

i think they all finally are fed up with the bs

sadly at Erica's expense

Its got to be hard for family to speak out against other family members. I think it takes alot of courage for Jamie to do what he did. I can imagine some pretty horrible **** came down in that house for the son and also Caseys sister to speak out against her. We also dont know how much **** Casey made up when she called the cops on Jamie.

One can only imagine the BS being told by casey and sandy in they court. No wonder the sister said she wanted to scream out when the court was being told a pile of rubbish. I would too.

That confuses me too :/ did he wake up and find her not there one day or was it a gradual thing? Story's are all messed up everywhere :(

hey, does anyone recall which other address of their LE went to? Was it the Neazer one?

That confuses me too :/ did he wake up and find her not there one day or was it a gradual thing? Story's are all messed up everywhere :(

Today is the first time I've heard anything directly from Jamie and nothing was mentioned about Erica being buried in the backyard. CP is the only person who I remember having said Jamie told investigators Erica was buried in the backyard. For all I know the investigators may have told her something like that just to see what kind of reaction they'd get.

Isn't this the same James Parsons that told LE that Erica was buried in the back yard? Now he hopes she is alive. He sure has changed his story. I'm just glad that he came forward.

Yes Scmom-IIRC that was CP that said LE told her Jamie said they buried her in the backyard. I do not recall this as a quote by LE.

So has any one else put those addresses on a map? I added them to mine. geesh too much woods and water.
I just can't buy any of that Asheville nonsense.

eta- I found it, it was the Neazer addy in Rockwell that LE also went to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member