NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoptive parents going to New Orleans. Here comes the bus again Carolyn.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...g-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her

I thought I was doing a double take when I read this!!

Did somebody at the news station push the wrong button and updated the wrong page?

(Off topic) but reminded me of Erica Parsons. Michelle Knight talked about her mother when she was being interviewed on Dr. Phil this week. Michelle said when she was younger that her mother tried to "dumb her down" and keep her inside away from other people so her mother could continue to collect the SSI check for Michelle. Sound familiar? Anyway, WKYC said they are going to replay the Dr. Phil interview with Michelle Knight on Saturday 11/9/13 from 7-9pm if anybody missed it on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Just an FYI.

Did somebody at the news station push the wrong button and updated the wrong page?

(Off topic) but reminded me of Erica Parsons. Michelle Knight talked about her mother when she was being interviewed on Dr. Phil this week. Michelle said when she was younger that her mother tried to "dumb her down" and keep her inside away from other people so her mother could continue to collect the SSI check for Michelle. Sound familiar? Anyway, WKYC said they are going to replay the Dr. Phil interview with Michelle Knight on Saturday 11/9/13 from 7-9pm if anybody missed it on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Just an FYI.

That's what I was wondering. Maybe they uploaded new video to the wrong story. Not sure what they did with the video though. That really is strange.

:loveyou: :cheers: :razz: :takeabow: I adore you ACR You always cut right to the quick and do so in such a wonderful way.

Since the fire at the house on Miller Chapel Rd there has been quite a lot of work done at the house, so I hope LE got everything they needed when they searched the place back in the summer, and briefly again a few weeks ago. First there was a post-catastrophe clean-up contractor, and now there is a BIG roll-off "container" (skip) in the driveway, and it isn't a big house, so I can't imagine why they need such a large waste skip. And there is a Porta-Jon in the driveway too, so there must be some "permitted" work going on.
As of this morning the skip is now filled above the sides, so presumably the renovations/ repairs after the fire were quite extensive. I couldn't tell if work inside is completed (the Porta-Jon is still there), but the only work apparently in progress today is the replacement of the vinyl siding.

As of this morning the skip is now filled above the sides, so presumably the renovations/ repairs after the fire were quite extensive. I couldn't tell if work inside is completed (the Porta-Jon is still there), but the only work apparently in progress today is the replacement of the vinyl siding.

Thanks for the info Pulaski.

I'm still checking in daily waiting for anything to happen but nope :(

so sad :(

I'm still checking in daily waiting for anything to happen but nope :(

so sad :(

I'm checking the news daily but the last I've seen was another "update" by WBTV which looks like the only update was the removal of the video that accompanied the original posting.

:( frustrating no news. I hope that LEOAs are working lots of leads and getting some sort of results from testing on items seized in searches.

I know LE would be working hard on the case but it's disheartening to not hear what's happening. I know its for good reason though. I just wish we could be privy to the info they are getting lol.

Does anyone know if the fire investigations did definatelly find signs of being deliberate? I can't remember reading if it was figured out or not??

Does anyone know if the fire investigations did definatelly find signs of being deliberate? I can't remember reading if it was figured out or not??

I haven't seen anything further on the fire. I just hope the wheels of justice are turning behind the scene.

salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/120382-adoptive-parents-erica-parsons-court-tuesday

Adoptive parents of Erica Parsons in court Tuesday

"This week's hearing will be much like a trial. The Parsons will make their case as to why they should be reunited with the children, while other family members may argue and give testimony as to why the children should stay where they are now. Both sides will have legal representation. A judge will make the final determination, and the hearing could last two days.

Several weeks ago Sandy Parsons told WBTV that he and wife Casey were miserable without their two youngest children. Sandy Parsins said the only two things he wanted in life was to have his children back and have Erica to call home and say that she was okay."

^ i want to say something, but best not too much

but I hope that judge has his game face on, and is wearing hipwaders and carrying a shovel

IMO the adoptive parents should not get their children back until Erica is found. After all, their story is that they let her go with some woman called "Nan" with no worries even after no contact for over a year. What's to stop them from giving another child to another "Nan"?

salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/120382-adoptive-parents-erica-parsons-court-tuesday

"This week's hearing will be much like a trial. The Parsons will make their case as to why they should be reunited with the children, while other family members may argue and give testimony as to why the children should stay where they are now. Both sides will have legal representation. A judge will make the final determination, and the hearing could last two days.

Several weeks ago Sandy Parsons told WBTV that he and wife Casey were miserable without their two youngest children. Sandy Parsins said the only two things he wanted in life was to have his children back and have Erica to call home and say that she was okay."

So he wants his other kids back but not Erica? Sad :(

BBM
His children back? Apparently he does not consider Erica to be his child then because he only wants her to call home and say she's okay. Kind of gives perspective on how Erica was really not considered part of the family from the SP side in addition to the CP side. (Speaking of the five children she mentioned on her website.)

Just when I feel like this case will never be solved, I am reminded of Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky. ;)

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 3m WCNC
Sandy and Casey Parsons in Family court hearing seeking custody of two youngest children. #wcnc

Jenna Barnes ‏@Jenna_Barnes 2m News 14 Charlotte
#Parsons custody hearing underway. First order of business - closing the hearing to the media.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 5m WBTV
James Parsons, #ericaparsons adptve brother who first reported her missing is at the child custody hearing. Media not allowed in hearing.

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 8m Salisbury Post
Correction: #Parsons child custody hearing taking place. James Parsons who reported #ericaparsons missing is at hearing w/ other fam

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 12m Salisbury Post
Kicked out of Parsons court hearing. The family including son James Parsons. #ericaparsons

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 12m WBTV
Sandy and Casey Parsons back in Salisbury to try and gain custody of their two youngest children. pic.twitter.com/b4OAQMvv9N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme