NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not connected; but, they just found a body (skeleton) not far south of Salisbury in Lancaster County, SC

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/deputies-body-found-woods-lancaster-co/nbtyq/

Plus, just southeast of Salisbury, thank goodness, they caught these adoptive/foster "parents" even if it was only because neighbors complained about their dogs. "Mother" is a DSS worker! Eleven year old child was handcuffed to the porch in his underwear with a dead chicken around his neck in the cold and possibly some rain. :furious:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/couple-who-handcuffed-foster-son-front-porch-remai/nbt45/

I keep hoping that exposure of these cases in the media will make people report more of these monsters that abuse children.

So Bizarre! I heard about early yesterday and couldn't believe it. "Father" is a nurse!

Isn't the custody hearing to be continued for the two youngest children tomorrow?

It's been continued to 12/2. Kids remain with grand parents until then :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Wonder if the children are enrolled in public school now or if someone is still homeschooling them.

NC must improve and enforce better home schooling laws and monitoring! Enough was enough long ago! Too many abusive, neglectful people are saying they are home schooling when it is clear that they are incapable and criminal! They are using it as a cover to do horrible things to children! JMHO

"The littlest one was coming up the street, crying and hollering. He was panicking. He come up, 'Mister can I have something to eat? I'm starving. Can I come in please?'" said Steve Mills.

It looks like the same things were going on with all of these kids just like Erica! Relatives complained and nothing was done! Sick!

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/union-co-community-reeling-after-11-year-old-found/nbwPS/

Too many abusive, neglectful people let their children go to public or private school every day too
sadly, abuse has no boundary

Too many abusive, neglectful people let their children go to public or private school every day too
sadly, abuse has no boundary

That is true, too. We all have to look out for the children.

It is just that at least someone gets a chance to see and observe them in a public situation, not like Erica whom no one had seen for so long and these boys at the "dead chicken around the neck" house where the 5 boys were underfed and they took away 93 animals.

My suggestion is nothing against home schooling if the kids are getting an education as every citizen should be promised. People who love and care for children and are capable of honestly educating their children at home should have nothing to fear and should welcome rescuing these children from their abusers. JMHO

On WSOCTV tonight, they said that tomorrow will count as 2 years since Erica Parsons has been missing. So, they are counting Nov. 19, 2011 as the date she disappeared. Have we ever heard officially that is the date LE is using?

On WSOCTV tonight, they said that tomorrow will count as 2 years since Erica Parsons has been missing. So, they are counting Nov. 19, 2011 as the date she disappeared. Have we ever heard officially that is the date LE is using?

NCMEC listing says Nov 1st. NAMUS listing says Nov 19th. FBI listing says November with no day.

I dont think there is a way to know for sure when Erica went missing since not many people outside the family ever saw her.

That is true, too. We all have to look out for the children.

It is just that at least someone gets a chance to see and observe them in a public situation, not like Erica whom no one had seen for so long and these boys at the "dead chicken around the neck" house where the 5 boys were underfed and they took away 93 animals.

My suggestion is nothing against home schooling if the kids are getting an education as every citizen should be promised. People who love and care for children and are capable of honestly educating their children at home should have nothing to fear and should welcome rescuing these children from their abusers. JMHO

nothing against home schooling if the family takes is seriously. This family seemed like they disguised abuse and neglect under the guise of homeschool to avoid answering questions about Erica. Perhaps there were long term plans of pawning her off/selling her for a long time just finding the right buyer. If she's isolated to the family the community wouldn't ask questions she'd just be another lost child in the system forgotten...all alone..

Have you seen this child? ERICA PARSONS, 13, last seen Nov 2011 -
NCMEC info & pictures: http://bit.ly/1apIBGS

13 yr old ERICA LYNN PARSONS from Salisbury NC hasn't been seen in 2 years -
FBI information: http://1.usa.gov/1apIgUz

Per NAMUS, it's been 2 yrs ago today since 13 yr old Erica Parsons was last seen. What happened to #EricaParsons?
NAMUS information: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21343/0/ …

NCMC1220601c1.jpg

NCMC1220601e1.jpg

Erica's photo is shown age-progressed to 15 years. She was last seen on November 1, 2011, and has not been seen or heard from since.

List of Twitter accounts to follow for info on Erica Parsons' case.

carolyn parsons ‏ @stifsnakeslady

Chopper 9 ‏ @WSOCChopper9
WSOC-TV's Chopper 9 Skyzoom.

Casey stone ‏ @cparsons1375

Sherrill & Cameron ‏ @SalisburyLaw
We are a law firm in Salisbury, Rowan County, NC. We handle criminal defense and traffic, divorce and child custody, personal injury and litigation.

Scott Jenkins ‏ @SPScottJ
News Editor at the Salisbury Post, covering Rowan County, NC, since 1905 (the paper, not me). I retweet, you decide.

Christine Noël ‏ @CNoelWCCB
Anchor/Reporter for WCCB News at 10pm, Multimedia Journalist, Runner, Shoe lover, Coffee Addict, Country Music fan, News Junkie & Nerd-at-heart. Opinions my own

Kathryn Burcham ‏ @KathrynBurcham
Newshound at Charlotte's #1 station, purveyor of pop culture and karaoke queen

Coleen Harry WBTV ‏ @ColeenHarryWBTV
WBTV news reporter; grew up in Boston; huge sports fan.

Catherine Bilkey ‏ @CBilkey9
Reporter. RT not endorsement. Send tips to Catherine.Bilkey@wsoc-tv.com.

Kimberly King ‏ @KimKingReports
WLOS(ABC). Murrow Winner. Thoroughbred and Friesian lover. New Asheville resident. Email me your important story tips: kmking@wlos.com

David Spunt WBTV ‏ @DavidSpuntWBTV
11 p.m. reporter for WBTV (CBS) Charlotte. RTs are not an endorsement. Email me at dspunt@wbtv.com

David Whisenant WBTV ‏ @DavidWhisenant
Christian, Ava's granddad, Jtan's husband, Kyle's dad, Anna's dad in law! Lover of Cardinals, Redskins, App State, NASCAR, Beatles, USA, Anglophile, WBTV News.

Jamie Boll ‏ @JamieBollWBTV
Husband/father, reporter, sports nut (Packers,Brewers, Red Wings) R/Ts only mean something about it is interesting. Hope you do as well.

Chris | WBTV Web ‏ @WBTVWebChris
I'm the Executive Producer of Digital Media for http://WBTV.com (a CBS and Raycom affiliate) in Charlotte. I also just love to tweet.

Dion Lim ‏ Verified account @DionLimWCNC
5/11pm anchor/reporter @ WCNC, NBC Charlotte. Foodie. Bargain hunter. Emerson. Traveler. Pro poker husband. Yorkie & doxie mom. Voted #CLT Best Anchor 2013. XO!

Shavonne Potts ‏ @SalPostPotts
Breaking news reporter by day. Pinterest junkie by night. USC grad, shorter than I look. Chocolate is the right answer to every question.

Katie Killen ‏ @KatieKillen
Reporter. Runner. Reader. Not necessarily in that order. Firm believer the early bird really does get the worm, but only b/c I get up at 2:00 am

Audrina Bigos ‏ @AudrinaBigos
TV Reporter/Anchor/MMJ - @WCCBCharlotte. Firm believer that hard work pays off. Woman of faith.

Richard DeVayne ‏ @rdevaynewcnc
A man for the times, just trying to figure out what times you're talking about.

Glenn Counts WCNC ‏ @gcountswcnc
Reporter for NewsChannel 36 in Charlotte, NC

Christine Nelson ‏ @ChristineOnTV
@WBTV_News AM/Noon Anchor/Reporter. Carolina Camera host. #UGA alma mater #GoDawgs. Love college football/basketball. I eat & sleep news & love to eat & sleep.

Jenna Barnes ‏ @Jenna_Barnes
Covering Rowan, Cabarrus and Davidson counties for @news14charlotte | Proud @medillschool and @BU_tweets alumna.
User Actions

Kristen Miranda WBTV ‏ @WBTVKristenM
Deal-finder...consumer advocate...early riser on the weekends.

Mike Hanson ‏ @mikehanson28210
Photojouralist for WCNC-TV, NBC Charlotte. Blessed with a wonderful loving wife and three beautiful children.

Erin Powell ‏ @erinepowell
Web producer. Current events & pop culture junkie. Love #coffee. Working hard, playing hard. #STL native. Soft spot for #Spokane. Opinions are mine.

Diana Rugg ‏ @DianaRuggOnTV
I swim, I write, I report the news. Personal acct. of news wife & mom of 3. Veteran reporter & swim coach, lifelong swimmer and Gator fan. RTs not endorsements.

Ron Lee WBTV ‏ @WBTVCamMan
Gas mask packing, bullet-proof vest wearing reporter who runs in as others run out. Vampire shifter-scared and confused by daylight. Mud runner. Animal Rescuer.

Elisabeth Arriero ‏ @EArriero
Breaking news & SoMeck reporter for The Charlotte Observer. Advocate for mental health. State politics junkie. Starbucks Frap lover. And a Mexican at heart.

Tyler Morton ‏ @Tyler_ABC11
TV News Producer at ABC11/WTVD. College football addict. Bama grad. Tech enthusiast. Pop-culture fanatic.

Bill Cameron ‏ @billcameroniii
Trust me. I'm a lawyer.

Natalie Pasquarella ‏ @NatalieNews
I am a NEWS and pop culture fanatic! News Anchor/Reporter - WSOC-TV Charlotte

Maureen O'Boyle WBTV ‏ @MaureenOBoyle
Anchor of WBTV News at 5,6,7PM. 'Stretching Your Dollar' Mondays at 5pm! I am loving my career, my life as a mom, and my work in the community! Life is good!

TB ‏ @Newsdude14
Photog with a Charlotte, NC TV Station. Instagram: newsdude14 Kik: newsdude14

WSOC TV ‏ @WSOC_TV
LEGALESE: If you send us a tweet, you consent to letting WSOC-TV use and showcase it in any media, including on TV.

Blair Miller ‏ @BlairMiller9
From Buckeye State, Father of young man & 2 boxers, Seeker of the positive, News Anchor/Reporter @WSOC_TV, ABC, Writer for @LNCurrents, Board @RescueRanchNC

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏ @TonyWCNC
Television news reporter for NBC Charlotte/WCNC-TV in Charlotte, NC. Journalist, writer, storyteller, husband, father, die hard Minnesota Vikings fan.

RadBerky ‏ @RBerkywcnc
News reporter WCNC, NBC Charlotte. Facts are facts, but views or opinions are mine.

WBTV News ‏ @WBTV_News
News That Matters to You - On Your Side, Every Newscast, Every Tweet! CBS Affiliate in Charlotte

salisburypost ‏ @salisburypost
Serving Rowan, Davie and Cabarrus counties, N.C.

Rick Thames ‏ @rthames
Editor of The Charlotte Observer. Business is good. We're in the truth-telling business. And there is no shortage of people who want the truth.

MichelleBoudin ‏ @MichelleBoudin
Reporter at NBC Charlotte, Frequent magazine contributor. Florida GATOR. Reformed Yankee. Dog lover. Storyteller. Trying to change the world 1 story @ a time.

NBC Charlotte ‏ Verified account @wcnc
The Twitter home to the NBC TV affiliate in #Charlotte, North Carolina. 100% human account.

Charlotte Observer ‏ Verified account @theobserver
Updates from staffers at The Charlotte Observer.

You can find all the accounts here so you can just click and Follow:
https://twitter.com/EricaPNews/lists/erica-parsons-news

Thanks, The Cheese...

Bump...Don't want to see Erica's thread fall off the first page...

I'm not in Charlotte but they are doing another story about Erica tonight. They have talked to Carolyn again. The story is going to air at 11 so hopefully they will have it on their website shortly after.

I'm not in Charlotte but they are doing another story about Erica tonight. They have talked to Carolyn again. The story is going to air at 11 so hopefully they will have it on their website shortly after.

Thanks daphne! Do you know what station is doing the story, so we can search for the website? I live in rural NC, so I only have satellite TV, frustrating that we can't get local channels.

They just did a short interview with Carolyn on WBTV. They don't have the interview up on the site. It was a very short audio. She said she spent much of the day crying in Louisiana. She appealed to Erica if she is still alive to let someone know she is okay. She told the adoptive "parents" to return her child to her. She asked the public not to give up until Erica is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro