NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERICA PARSON'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER CAROLYN IS MY GUEST THIS THURSDAY ON​

This Thursday on True Crime Radio we welcome former criminal prosecutor and now legal analyst Monica Lindstrom.

We'll discuss the Cooper Harris case and more. Also joining me is Carolyn Parsons. Carolyn's daughter Erica is missing and Erica's adoptive parents are under the umbrella of suspicion.

Here's what you do. True Crime Radio airs on iHeartradio.com but it's so hard to find that I put the link to the live show, the link to the archive show, and the link to the chat room, all in one place. Thursday 8 PM

Eastern is when the show starts. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com for the link to the live show. Chat room opens 30 minutes before show time. See you there Thursday 8 PM Eastern.

Thank you all for listening. I appreciate all your help in spreading the word about True Crime Radio.

ICCE_Illinois_School_Bus.jpg

Could not have awoken to better news. Fraud is a good start. I'll take it while they continue to try to figure out how to hang charges on these unusual parents for the disappearance of Erica.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/07/30/4039062/casey-sandy-parsons-arrested-on.html

Casey and Sandy Parsons, the adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teen Erica Parsons, were arrested Wednesday morning on federal fraud charges, authorities say. The couple was arrested by FBI and Internal Revenue Service agents in Fayetteville, where they moved during the investigation into their adoptive daughter’s disappearance...

The federal case against Casey and Sandy Parsons does not address what happened to Erica, who was 13 when she disappeared. Instead, the indictment accuses the parents of continuing to collect federal benefits during the time between when Erica disappeared and when she was reported missing last year.

Carolyn Parsons, Erica’s biological mother who gave her up for adoption as a baby, said Wednesday morning that when investigators called her to tell her the news of the arrest, she started screaming.

This was a long time coming. I know this thread has lost some of its regulars, and they will be very happy when they see this.

Finally something happening about these people. She is very confident with her BS. I really had to think back to all the other things they were caught out on and the fact that she wouldn't do the lie detector test... Hopefully either Erika is found or they tell the LE everything that really happened :/

I was reading through the PDF above, and realized it has been one year to the day since Jamie reported Erica missing. (7/30/2013.)

I just saw video of them on the news, walking outside, holding hands. I hope they're locked up and not out already.

The charges don't include anything related to "misplacing your child" - I can't believe they can't be charged with something along that line. They were responsible for Erica, and she's just gone without consequence?

I know, Boodles, it's tough reading the charges and not seeing Erica's fate mentioned, but hopefully that's being handled separately.

There's LOTS of good stuff in the charges though. So much fraud, not just relating to Erica's financial assistance. Lots of juicy tax fraud including not reporting something like $13,000 worth of eBay income.

I hope these two turn on each other and start telling the truth. It makes me sick that have been going on with their lives and still scamming and lying. I wonder when Erica was last claimed as a dependent.

FINALLY! :happydance: This is a good start. Which one is going to turn against the other first? :jail:

looks like from page 31 of the indictment 1/30/2013 for 2012 tax year they claimed ELP (Erica) n their taxes claiming tax credit for her

They continued to accept and cash the adoption subsidy checks up through 8/1/2013 (right up until basically they were reported) page 15 of indictment

They also disregarded the requirement to let the govt know that Erica was no longer under their care despite yearly mailers reminding them of that requirement. Although they were Johnny on the Spot reporting each and every move so those checks would find them.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2014/07/30/Parsons_Ind.pdf

Looks like they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at them as far as these fraud charges go and I could not be more pleased. I hope Casey gets nailed square in the face with that kitchen sink as it comes flying.

I hope Jamie feels safe.

JMO
He should now (unless they are granted bail :doh:). It was soooo obvious his attempt at recanting last week was because the Parsons' were feeling the pressure from the FBI the week before that. It was also obvious that Casey Parson's 'exclusive' interview with WBTV was to try and appear more sympathetic to the public because she knew the jig was going to be up. I'm so glad there is finally movement in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe