NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news!

Now hurry up and tell what you really did with Erica. I think the best we can hope for is that poor Erica was sold into some kind of slavery. I don't want to believe that they have killed her. :(

Unfortunately, I have a pretty strong feeling that it doesn't matter whether Jamie feels 'safe' or not. Casey is obviously extremely manipulative, and she will always have her hooks in him. Even extremely dysfunctional mothers can still push the 'mom' buttons with their kids...perhaps even more so in some ways. She will probably always be able to manipulate him to some extent, even from prison. I have no doubt his 'recantation' was extracted, in some part, via motherly guilt. Even reporting Erica missing in the first place feels like the vindictive behavior of a dysfunctional mama's-boy who got rejected (kicked out, wasn't it?).

Remember Pat Allanson? Most of her kids stuck by her. You know, except for the one she tried to poison to death.

#Parsons attorney: He is not surprised by the 'white collar' charges.

Oh Sherrill. Shut it. White collar crime is still crime. Your clients are criminals, ones who viewed Erica as little more than an ATM machine.

How very convenient. The website Casey was building is finally up. Timing is everything. Just one week ago it was still under construction and I was asked if I wanted to purchase that domain name. Its amazing how quickly one can do what one announces when one only finally at long last sets their mind to it.

:censored:

:floorlaugh: Sorry. Still trying to wrap my head around the Parsons being equated with White collar criminals.

:floorlaugh: Sorry. Still trying to wrap my head around the Parsons being equated with White collar criminals.

Agreed. It implies some sort of higher intelligence on their part. :facepalm:

http://www.wnem.com/story/26150074/adoptive-parents-of-erica-parsons-arrested-wednesday-morning

They appeared before a federal judge at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. Casey and Sandy Parsons both asked for court-appointed attorneys and were granted the request by the judge.

The government requested each be held in prison on a $25,000 secured bond, meaning they'd be able to get out of prison by posting $2,500. They told the judge they would not be able to get that amount of money.

The judge then granted each of them a $25,000 unsecured bond. Both will be held on an electronic monitoring system. The details around their restrictions is still being worked out.

https://twitter.com/BurchamWSOC9

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 28m

Casey & Sandy #Parsons will be released today. Must report to probation office tomorrow for electronic monitors @wsoctv #EricaParsons

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 4m

Melee after court as #Parsons released; daughter almost run over by their own car. Casey broke reporters microphone @wsoctv

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 3m

Casey #Parsons to reporters: "they are scraping the bottom of the barrel." Unclear who she was referring to @wsoctv

:facepalm:

How very convenient. The website Casey was building is finally up. Timing is everything. Just one week ago it was still under construction and I was asked if I wanted to purchase that domain name. Its amazing how quickly one can do what one announces when one only finally at long last sets their mind to it.

:censored:

The "gallery" is interesting. The photos are of a younger Erica. She doesn't appear to be 13 or even 12 in any of them.

http://www.helpfinderica.com/#!gallery/cee5

https://twitter.com/BurchamWSOC9

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 28m

Casey & Sandy #Parsons will be released today. Must report to probation office tomorrow for electronic monitors @wsoctv #EricaParsons

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 4m

Melee after court as #Parsons released; daughter almost run over by their own car. Casey broke reporters microphone @wsoctv

Kathryn Burcham @BurchamWSOC9 · 3m

Casey #Parsons to reporters: "they are scraping the bottom of the barrel." Unclear who she was referring to @wsoctv

:facepalm:

That's very...white collar of them.

Wow! Via WSOC - Federal Court - they can be forced to testify against each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member