NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Jamie isn't going to be the perfect knight in shining amour that he currently seems to be. I don't think he's involved in her disappearance, and it's great that he finally reported her missing. Nobody might have ever known otherwise.

I just think that he may have noticed that she went missing sooner, and didn't report it perhaps because he was complicit in her abuse throughout her life-time and didn't want that to be brought to light, so he didn't report it until he was sure he wouldn't get in trouble himself. Or something like that.

It's just a hunch of mine that in time, we'll find out that he's not as perfectly innocent as he seems to be, although I don't think he was involved in her disappearance at all.

I suspect Jamie isn't going to be the perfect knight in shining amour that he currently seems to be. I don't think he's involved in her disappearance, and it's great that he finally reported her missing. Nobody might have ever known otherwise.

I just think that he may have noticed that she went missing sooner, and didn't report it perhaps because he was complicit in her abuse throughout her life-time and didn't want that to be brought to light, so he didn't report it until he was sure he wouldn't get in trouble himself. Or something like that.

It's just a hunch of mine that in time, we'll find out that he's not as perfectly innocent as he seems to be, although I don't think he was involved in her disappearance at all.

I don't necessarily think he's innocent as a choir boy. I tend to believe even some of his mom's accusations about him. I also know that if you grow up treated like ***** all your life, you give back what you got. It could be now that he's an adult and putting things together and looking back and seeing how other adults behave and treat their children, he's just now able to SEE the problem was really the parent/s . He may be trying to make amends for not acting sooner. It sounds like a home where none of the kids were treated properly and ...... its' just very sickening and sad the whole ordeal.

Where is Erica???????

Just imagining that if I were the judge in the custody case I'd tell the Parsons they could have their children back as soon as they brought Erica home. (Of course we all know that's not going to happen.)

I do not think he is ready or qualified for knighthood. I think it will be found that there was some serious scapegoating going on in this family. I believe Erica was the primary victim and Casey P was the ringleader of it all. Monkey see monkey do dontcha know.

If I am correct, it causes me to wonder, once Erica was gone, who was the scapegoat then? Because I am willing to bet there was one.

One thing that that my own life experience has shown me is that a bully or abuser will always find a victim. When their old one is gone a new one is selected. And children when faced with living with a bully or an abuser, will go along to get along so to speak.

Til they get old enough to stand up to the bully/abuser. and for those abusers, it really stinks when the tables turn and the one you used to control through fear suddenly decides they are not physically afraid of you anymore.

Casey P strikes me as the one who wears the pants in that household. Jamie's "attacks" upon her could very well have been him deciding "you don't get to be this way anymore with me. I don't have to take your chit anymore, I am bigger than you"

Does anyone else follow the fb page? It is a different from the one the media started. They just posted something that is interesting. Can I quote or paraphrase?

I was only aware of the one by the news org. Can you link to the page and give initials of the person posting the item of interest? TIA

ETA and no do not quote as that is a :nono:

thank you Daphne. that is interesting. I am not putting much stock in it as there are some things that make me think that post is inaccurate. but appreciate the link to that page, it was one that I had not noticed before.

I agree, also a burning body would smell pretty horrible. I'm sure the smell would be distinguishable from burning trash. I'm just going by what I smell when docs are cauterizing my own skin after removing skin cancer spots...the smell is pretty nauseating. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

There are many cases were bodies are burned to rid of evidence,Right here in NC the marine Cesar Larean murdered pregnant marine Marie Lauterbach and burned her body in his backyard. I do not think a burning body would smell as bad as you think,besides people live near crematoriums.Yes I know it is not the same.You guys should not dismiss the burning therory so quickly,it is common in NC to burn things in yards or woods.

MOD NOTE: Here's a random reminder that re-posting a post removed by a mod is a serious TOS violation.

:tyou:

If you're missing a post, please know that I removed the entire discussion concerning a photo of a minor that is obviously not Erica.

Move along now. ;)

Maybe Jamie was kicked out of the home because he was asking questions about Erica.

Probably not connected; but, they just found a body (skeleton) not far south of Salisbury in Lancaster County, SC

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/deputies-body-found-woods-lancaster-co/nbtyq/

Plus, just southeast of Salisbury, thank goodness, they caught these adoptive/foster "parents" even if it was only because neighbors complained about their dogs. "Mother" is a DSS worker! Eleven year old child was handcuffed to the porch in his underwear with a dead chicken around his neck in the cold and possibly some rain. :furious:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/couple-who-handcuffed-foster-son-front-porch-remai/nbt45/

I keep hoping that exposure of these cases in the media will make people report more of these monsters that abuse children.

Probably not connected; but, they just found a body (skeleton) not far south of Salisbury in Lancaster County, SC

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/deputies-body-found-woods-lancaster-co/nbtyq/

Plus, just southeast of Salisbury, thank goodness, they caught these adoptive/foster "parents" even if it was only because neighbors complained about their dogs. "Mother" is a DSS worker! Eleven year old child was handcuffed to the porch in his underwear with a dead chicken around his neck in the cold and possibly some rain. :furious:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/couple-who-handcuffed-foster-son-front-porch-remai/nbt45/

I keep hoping that exposure of these cases in the media will make people report more of these monsters that abuse children.

What the Franklin?!?!?! A dead chicken??!?!?!?! Handcuffed?!?!?! Dear Lord above, please help these innocent children and keep them safe!!! Our human species can't be bothered with the responsibility, so please take it back and help these kids! :tantrum:

Isn't the custody hearing to be continued for the two youngest children tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme