NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to bio mom, she is being told that Erica died on the 17th December 2011, two days before Sandy buried her body.

I can't help but wonder how many other little Erica's are out there...we would have never heard about this precious child if not for Jamie. Why can't people just be honest and good and love children the way they should?

I can't help but wonder how many other little Erica's are out there...we would have never heard about this precious child if not for Jamie. Why can't people just be honest and good and love children the way they should?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ah-Lunsford-3-Lewis-Co-24-Sep-2011-ARREST!-13
http://www.wvalways.com/story/33624926/breaking-aliayah-lunsfords-mother-arrested-in-florida

Aliayah Lunsford's MOM has been arrested for death by child abuse. FINALLY! :tears: Always remember that sweet child with only sad pictures of her poor little face. Reminds me of Erica.

According to bio mom, she is being told that Erica died on the 17th December 2011, two days before Sandy buried her body.
Two days?? Oh my gosh, what did they do with her poor little body in the meantime? Just leave it in the closet? These two are just deplorable.

Thank goodness you are found, sweet girl. We've all been praying and waiting for you to be found for so long. Most any of us would have been more than happy to have had you in one of our homes, safe, secure, and loved. I'm so sorry for your suffering at the hands of those abusing, money-hungry murderers. You deserved better. Godspeed in your new journey.

I've always thought he and his wife murdered her. Even after their son told le his parents had murdered and buried her, nothing was done.

I hope it's true that they didn't make a deal with him. They may have done so and are lying to the public to avoid the negative publicity such a despicable deal would cause.

I've always thought he and his wife murdered her. Even after their son told le his parents had murdered and buried her, nothing was done.

I hope it's true that they didn't make a deal with him. They may have done so and are lying to the public to avoid the negative publicity such a despicable deal would cause.

My bet is Sandy made a deal to talk to avoid the DP but Casey will get it. Either way these two will never get out of prison. I hope their other children don't become monsters themselves after being subjected to them for so long.

My bet is Sandy made a deal to talk to avoid the DP but Casey will get it. Either way these two will never get out of prison. I hope their other children don't become monsters themselves after being subjected to them for so long.

Didn't LE say no deal had been made?

I've always had the sense Casey's the sociopath. Sandy may have legitimately confessed.

Prosecutors have not made a plea deal with Sandy Parsons and have not made any guarantees to him in exchange for his assistance, according to the Observer. A cause of death has not been announced, and no one has been charged in the girl's death, the newspaper reported.

Just saw this and was reminded of Erica. My heart breaks for him and his bio mom :(

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/217940855-story

Thanks SCHMAE. Not long ago, a 15 year old boy starved, slowly and painfully, finally dying in his home under the care of his parents. This was just blocks from my house. I cried for days knowing that he was only minutes from me, dying a painful, lonely death. I cry again tonight for all these kids.

I know the investigators and the prosecution in this case want justice! They've been methodically working the case since they became aware of Erica being missing. They've called in all the resources to help. They've prosecuted for the stealing of money meant for ERICA while she was dead. I'm betting there's even a few that would love to be able to take out all their frustrations physically on Casey and Sandy. I also realize there's no immediate rush for murder charges since both are already in prison, and there's no bringing Erica back.

And yet....I'm still impatient! I want to see "charged with premediated murder and felony child abuse/torture" for each of these vile people. It will come. All in due time.

I hope at some points in Erica's life, she felt joy, happiness, and love. I hope her entire life wasn't the torture that killed. I don't know if I can mentally cope with that. I hope she got to play with the puppies, smell puppy breath, and that they brought her some joy.

This is just such a terrible injustice to a human being. A very difficult case to have followed for the past two years or so, and just goes against anything that a human should feel for a child.

Though we haven't heard from her other siblings, I also pray they are healing, and able to seek counseling, realize what awful parents they were given, and divorce themselves from their parents, realize there is so much more to life, and that abusing anything is never OK. That their psych isn't permanently damaged by these vile people they were forced to live with, forced to have as parents. This isn't your faults kiddos. None of us get to chose our parents, our life, our past, but we can focus on our future and we don't have to let our past define us as adults. There's prayers being said and I must have faith there is a God and prayers are heard. If Erica was prayed for and nothing saved her, I don't have answers. I have no idea why this was allowed. I don't have all the answers in life. But do hope each realize they are all being thought about tonight, and I wish I could bestow upon each the love and guidance that they deserve.

I know the investigators and the prosecution in this case want justice! They've been methodically working the case since they became aware of Erica being missing. They've called in all the resources to help. They've prosecuted for the stealing of money meant for ERICA while she was dead. I'm betting there's even a few that would love to be able to take out all their frustrations physically on Casey and Sandy. I also realize there's no immediate rush for murder charges since both are already in prison, and there's no bringing Erica back.

And yet....I'm still impatient! I want to see "charged with premediated murder and felony child abuse/torture" for each of these vile people. It will come. All in due time.

I hope at some points in Erica's life, she felt joy, happiness, and love. I hope her entire life wasn't the torture that killed. I don't know if I can mentally cope with that. I hope she got to play with the puppies, smell puppy breath, and that they brought her some joy.

This is just such a terrible injustice to a human being. A very difficult case to have followed for the past two years or so, and just goes against anything that a human should feel for a child.

Though we haven't heard from her other siblings, I also pray they are healing, and able to seek counseling, realize what awful parents they were given, and divorce themselves from their parents, realize there is so much more to life, and that abusing anything is never OK. That their psych isn't permanently damaged by these vile people they were forced to live with, forced to have as parents. This isn't your faults kiddos. None of us get to chose our parents, our life, our past, but we can focus on our future and we don't have to let our past define us as adults. There's prayers being said and I must have faith there is a God and prayers are heard. If Erica was prayed for and nothing saved her, I don't have answers. I have no idea why this was allowed. I don't have all the answers in life. But do hope each realize they are all being thought about tonight, and I wish I could bestow upon each the love and guidance that they deserve.

Well said and I certainly agree.

RIP Erica. I've been away on other threads for a while, and missed the update... I'm glad she was finally found, and can be given a better, more appropriate, final resting place.

Dance with the angels and shine bright little girl x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back