NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe someone in either of the prisons where these two end up can coerce them through prayer and meditation ( wink, wink ) to tell the truth so that the remainder of their stay goes smoother.

Otherwise, I agree we may never know.

We love you , Erica ! I'm sorry you are still lost out there.

maybe LE can focus on Erica now and find what's left of that poor child so she can have a proper burial....I just don't think she is alive any where

I so agree. I believe Erica is long gone and Casey and Sandy know the story. My hope is that once they're behind bars the kids in that family will start to talk. They might not know the particulars but they know enough to help LE put the pieces together. I just know it. Being away from the influence of their parents and the pressure of keeping family secrets may well be the impetus for them to open up.

There's still hope by some that Casey and Sandy will talk but that may be wishful thinking. I do believe this case will eventually break, but not with their help.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crim...lead-to-answers-about-erica-parsons/18075175/

the site was down within two weeks of it being put up. Hoosgirl was being sarcastic with her link. As soon as the federal fraud charges were announced the helpfind site went down. Literally weeks after it went up. :(

so sorry Erica, so sorry.

good article from the American Bar Association Journal on how states are finally beginning to crack down on the phenomenon known as "re-homing" adopted kids.

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/..._down_on_parents_re_homing_their_adopted_kids

Myers says the remedy for re-homing is twofold. "First, it has to be a crime, and I'm not a big fan of criminalizing. But the analogy is baby selling, which is a crime. Plus, it's always been a crime to abandon a child." Criminalizing the practice sends a "very clear message to the very unfortunate parents who find themselves in a situation where they think: 'I simply can't do this.' "

And agencies must do a better job of screening kids and conducting home studies of parents, he adds. "Most of the time, terrific kids are available for adoption. And most of the time, they'll end up with a better life than they would have had. But prospective parents should at least know the risks." Parents also need better post-adoption support.

I wish Sandy or Casey would just PLEASE tell someone what happened to Erica and where to find her. Unfortunately I don't believe either of them will ever admit to anything. Some people would rather spend the rest of their lives in jail rather than admit to, having knowledge of/ direct involvement in, whatever it is they are trying so hard to hide. (IMO I think Sandy would rather appear innocent than ever admit to any wrongdoing on her part, IMO MOO ) Shades of Misty/Ron Croslin (IMO). So sad for these missing children when the ones who are supposed to love and protect them, fail them, and then fail them again, when they refuse to tell anyone where the child is for <insert reason here> (which is usually a selfish reason, anyway.) Ugh, just breaks my heart.

Casey and Sandy Parsons were supposed to face a judge in juvenile court Thursday morning in Salisbury, but Casey's lawyer told Channel 9 that she was at Baptist Hospital dealing with a medical issue and the hearing had to be continued.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parents-missing-rowan-co-teen-face-judge/njP9c/

Casey Parsons was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, but it is unclear what medical issue led her to the Winston-Salem hospital. Janet Parsons, the stepmother of Sandy Parsons, attended the hearing and currently has custody of Sadie and Toby.

http://www.salisburypost.com/2014/12/12/parsonses-a-no-show-for-custody-hearing/

So Casey's parents no longer have custody. And Casey's back in the hospital. News flash Casey - the only cure for chronic lying is... the truth.

Merry Christmas , Erica Lynn. :)
I think you are with Santa and helping him pack the sleigh !

Thinking of little Erica during the holidays. I remember the Christmas picture of her and the look on her face of hope and wanting to be loved and accepted. I don't think she was ever treated like the precious little person she is/was, and that makes me so mad.

For that reason alone, I hope every day of the rest of Casey and Sandy's live will be miserable. What in this world could they have done with Erica that makes it so hard to find her?

GB little Erica wherever she may be, as well as the other children in that family.

Thinking of little Erica during the holidays. I remember the Christmas picture of her and the look on her face of hope and wanting to be loved and accepted. I don't think she was ever treated like the precious little person she is/was, and that makes me so mad.

For that reason alone, I hope every day of the rest of Casey and Sandy's live will be miserable. What in this world could they have done with Erica that makes it so hard to find her?

GB little Erica wherever she may be, as well as the other children in that family.

BBM.

Yes, that's the picture of the perfect little brown-eyed Christmas elf, she should have a green dress with white furry trim & red&white tights.

Now, she has angel wings!

Merry Christmas, Erica, from your Auntie Laughing

Let's hope this new year brings us all answers and rest for erica.

Site is no longer active or available for viewing....I guess they stopped paying for it. Not surprising, sadly.

What is sad is that the website for the hedgehogs is still active and Casey is still posting hedgehogs and miniature dachshunds for sale.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back