Silver Alert NC - Gwen Collins, 62, Endangered, MH & cog issues, left home 5-6pm barefoot in nightgown, 6100 blk Bellflower, Gibsonville, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

Video is a news interview with her daughter and husband. There are also comments from someone from LE about the search. They have used drones, planes and boats. Water levels are high due to recent heavy rains. After seeing the search area on the video, I am not very hopeful that there will be a good outcome.

Ronald said he got home from work and took a quick nap before mowing the lawn that afternoon, "we go out to eat every Friday, so I told her I'm gonna go mow the yard and I'll be right back. My daughter, she was at work."

He said she walked away at some point during a 30-minute window when Ronald went to mow the lawn and Rhonda was set to get home from work.

Wright said that people in the community have reported seeing Collins in the area which has impacted their search area, and the levels and flow of the Haw River have impacted the search, which is extensive. They’re searching several acres around Bellflower Lane, and around the Haw River, which feeds down into Jordan Lake.

Searchers were worried she may have slipped and fallen into the Reedy Fork Tributary due to her vision being impaired by cataracts, and their early searches were impeded by high water levels in the area.

Wright said that people in the community have reported seeing Collins in the area which has impacted their search area, and the levels and flow of the Haw River have impacted the search, which is extensive. They’re searching several acres around Bellflower Lane, and around the Haw River, which feeds down into Jordan Lake.

Searchers were worried she may have slipped and fallen into the Reedy Fork Tributary due to her vision being impaired by cataracts, and their early searches were impeded by high water levels in the area.
TS Debby came through at the time of Gwen's disappearance. Gibsonville area is very rural.She is so young to be suffering cognitive issues. Sending prayers.

One family member, who did not want to be on camera, said they last saw her on the ninth at around 4 p.m. When another family member arrived back at their home at around 6 p.m., Collins was gone.

They told us they heard she was wearing pajamas and was bumping into things outside. She suffers from schizophrenia and cataracts, but what worries them most is her need to take blood pressure medication daily.

They say neighbors saw her walking around the neighborhood
, but no one let the family know or called 911. They are afraid she walked into a nearby body of water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54
Back