Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is always a kick to the gut when a body is found of a child we have been following. So disturbing and so very sad. I keep seeing the little sister in my head trying so hard to tell what happened to her big sister and now she will be missing her for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
unsure but last night a couple interviewed who lived close to where the body was recovered said they had smelled something bad for over a week. Do submerged bodies emit and odor?
Wonder if the body was submerged at one time and with the water subsiding the last few weeks it was discovered. Does anyone know how long they've been searching in that specific area?

"An FBI spokesperson says a news conference is scheduled today at 3:30 at the Lumberton Police Department. This comes after news that a body was discovered during the search for Hania Aguilar." Justin Quesinberry (@JustinQberry) | Twitter
IMO it has to be Hania, or some other high profile missing person, for them to hold a presser. But the proximity to the vehicle does seem to likely it's Hania.

I'm not a sue happy individual by any means but something must be done about these judges who keep letting out very dangerous individuals over and over again allowing them to prey on more innocent victims.

What seems to be happening is the criminals are getting all the breaks and their victims are paying an unimaginable high price for the decisions made by jurists on the bench and in the criminal justice system overall.

Jmo though

Thank you, OBE. You put into words the frustration I was feeling yesterday when I made that rather emotional post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow