Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gracious! How was this free?

I'm not a sue happy individual by any means but something must be done about these judges who keep letting out very dangerous individuals over and over again allowing them to prey on more innocent victims.

What seems to be happening is the criminals are getting all the breaks and their victims are paying an unimaginable high price for the decisions made by jurists on the bench and in the criminal justice system overall.

Jmo though

Last edited:
Poor poor baby girl.

It is so unbelievably heart shattering Mackel.

The trail of tears are neverending when it comes to all of the boys and girls who's lives have been cruelly taken by the ones who were filled with such incomprehensible evil.

It's so true. Monsters walk among the good people every single day and what is terrifying is we have no clue at the time who they are.

We only know after they have struck and another victim forever traumatized if they live after the violent assault or those who wind up like precious Hania and so many other children as innocent as she is.

Jmo

BODY FOUND: ABC11's Ana Rivera WTVD is live from the scene in Robeson County where officials found a body while investigating a tip involving missing 13-year-old Hania Aguilar. Here's what we know so far:
FBI finds body in Robeson County while searching for Hania Aguilar

Oh no. I am afraid that is likely to be her. The map in that link shows the body to be found very very close to where the car was abandoned.

Im sickened over this and I was really hoping this would have a better outcome.

Whoever the was that was involved in this well this is what the death penalty is invented for. They have no right to be on the face of the earth destroying lives and families.

Tears and prayers flowing for Hania and her family right now.

From the helicopter video, the area where the body was found was on Wire Grass Road. The police roadblocks last night were at Fire Tower Road and Pinewood Road to close this section of Wire Grass. Thanks to those that pointed out that the North Carolina Beat is not a reputable source of information. We wait.

Attachments

• police.jpg
    police.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
From the helicopter video, the area where the body was found was on Wine Glass Road. The police roadblocks last night were at Fire Tower Road and Pinewood Road to close this section of Wine Glass. Thanks to those that pointed out that the North Carolina Beat is not a reputable source of information. We wait.

Its "Wire Grass Road" (not wine)

Body found at Wire Grass Road and Pinewood Road. Map in link if you scroll down.

FBI finds body in Robeson County while searching for Hania Aguilar

I agree. I’m proud of them. And keeping the public informed, well I think that was so important.

I totally agree. Major kudos to LE in this case.

I have followed many cases here and I have to say that LE has done a super job in this case getting as far as they have so quickly. Lets hope that continues now and that they can successfully prosecute the perp to the fullest extent possible.

Oh no. I am afraid that is likely to be her. The map in that link shows the body to be found very very close to where the car was abandoned.

Whoever the was that was involved in this well this is what the death penalty is invented for. They have no right to be on the face of the earth destroying lives and families.

So well stated Hatfield, you said it right.. "They have no right to be on the face of the earth destroying lives and families." My feeling is, when its a domestic issue.. it could be a issue of heat of the moment. When its random, this isn't this characters first rodeo and other victims, not necessarily murder, but assault, robbery etc is in their portfolio. I hope and pray as you do that her family finds closure and a microscope is shined on this town. Sifting thru the local crime patterns in the last decade per capita is staggering..

Truthfully, if they knew for sure it wasn't Hania they would have given some kind of statement, like at this time we know this is most likely not her, but them not saying and it being so close to the SUV dump site, I has to be her. Just seeing the body you know if it is small female or child, even if it is skeleton remains. You have a pretty good idea. I don't know what was left, due to decomp, animals and weather, but you still have an idea. They have to have either dental or DNA for positive ID, because it would be horrible to tell a family you found their love one and then go back and say, "oh we made a mistake". So maybe by this morning or this afternoon they will get what they need. Makes me sick for the family.
Braces on the teeth of the body would be a strong indication of it being her. And because she had braces a dental comparison will be relatively straight-forward as there will be x-rays and such available.

I so agree my friend.

We have seen this heartbreaking outcome far far too many times.

Since joining WS in January 2004 I have cried so many tears for each child who's lives were taken by the worst in our society.

Sadly many were murdered by their own parents or a parent and live in partner. So many little lives lost.

But there have been far too many murdered by predators who were complete strangers to the children.

It seems like these stranger pedophile kidnappers...rapists and murderers are becoming more and more bolder in the past 10 years or so.

I have never become desensitized to all of the pain and suffering endured by all of these precious children and their love ones who's lives are forever shattered by evil.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member