Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser should happen in 45 minutes. I know I don't even have to ask all of you wonderful ppl for the link. TIA

Gotcha:

WWAY LiveStream - WWAY TV

(thanks @PommyMommy, she sent to it to me because her poor elderly doggie with special medical needs she adopted is sick and she is at the vet right now. I told her that not only is she a pommymommy, she is an amazing doggie mommy. I told her we got this here, we know normally she’d have all the stuff for us:

@rainynights
@Gardener1850
@cybervampira
@Seattle1
@HayLouise )

Last edited:
Last edited:
“The body was found along Wire Grass Road. The FBI said Tuesday night that the body had been removed from the scene and is on the way to the state crime lab in Raleigh for identification and an autopsy.

The FBI plans to hold a press conference to release the latest details in the case at 3:30 p.m. ABC11 will broadcast the update live on television and online.”

Family hopes body found in Robeson County is not Hania Aguilar
(Thank you @Bravo)

I still wonder why it took hours to recover her body.
Because it was nightfall and there are no street lights? Because the evidence may have been scattered along with being difficult to see. Because the crime scene boundaries needed to be established? Because she was in delicate condition? Because LE is being careful and through with the investigation? And, not to be indelicate on purpose, but it was not an emergency - she was deceased and didn't need immediate care and LE could take their time.

Lots of reasons.

I'm getting a sense of displeasure at LE or some sort of skepticism when I see posts wondering why it took so long....why the displeasure? Am I missing some piece that should have us concerned?

jmo

eta: clarity

Abbie Bennett on Twitter | 2:32 PM (EST) - 28 Nov 2018

Update: The FBI has told me that as of 7 minutes ago, "no arrest has been made" in connection to Hania Noelia Aguilar and the body found during the search for her last night has not been publicly identified as Hania. https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article222272855.html … #FindHania

(Abbie Bennett added,)
Body found in search for kidnapped NC girl Hania Aguilar taken to crime lab for ID, FBI says

WXII Kirsten Gutierrez on Twitter | 2:46 PM (EST) - 28 Nov 2018

Just got to The Lumberton Police Department where the FBI is holding a news conference at 3:30 pm. The conference comes hours after a body was found during the search for missing 13-year-old Hania Aguilar. @WXII

DtHTuuMU8AA88cU.jpg

Because it was nightfall and there are no street lights? Because the evidence may have been scattered along with being difficult to see. Because the crime scene boundaries needed to be established? Because she was in delicate condition? Because LE is being careful and through with the investigation? And, not to be indelicate on purpose, it's not an emergency - perhaps because she was deceased and didn't need immediate care.

Lots of reasons.

I'm getting a sense of displeasure at LE or some sort of skepticism when I see posts wondering why it took so long....why the displeasure? Am I missing some piece that should have us concerned?

jmo
Yeah I'm not understanding why that is being asked either. I'm surprised it didn't take longer. I wouldn't care if it took 2 days. Just means LE is being very thorough. Unless maybe some posters are thinking the worst about the remains. JMO. No clue really.

Because it was nightfall and there are no street lights? Because the evidence may have been scattered along with being difficult to see. Because the crime scene boundaries needed to be established? Because she was in delicate condition? Because LE is being careful and through with the investigation? And, not to be indelicate on purpose, but it was not an emergency - she was deceased and didn't need immediate care and LE could take their time.

Lots of reasons.

jmo

eta: clarity

It is definitely really dark around here. I am from NJ and did not do well with how dark it is around here. We don't really have street lights at all. When it gets dark, it gets DARK.

Just got to The Lumberton Police Department where the FBI is holding a news conference at 3:30 pm. The conference comes hours after a body was found during the search for missing 13-year-old Hania Aguilar. @WXII

View attachment 157517

WXII Kirsten Gutierrez on Twitter

Information about the body found:

Hania Aguilar: Body found in search for teenager kidnapped outside her home

WXII Kirsten Gutierrez on Twitter

From your link above:

“There is no time frame for when a positive identification will be made.“

Hania Aguilar: Body found in search for teenager kidnapped outside her home

PC in 15 minutes. Let’s see what they have to say.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member