Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since we have nothing else to go on at this point, and the FBI has said they think Hania is still alive, I’m shifting my focus for a moment. Again, we know that usually “vulnerable” teens are usually targeted, but again, since we’ve got nothing else at this point (again, not saying this is the case here):

11 arrested, 3 minors recovered in NC as part of nationwide child sex trafficking sting

Stats/info on sex trafficking for reference:

NC DOA : Human Trafficking

Sex Trafficking

The Facts

—-

New article just posted yesterday:

Human trafficking in the U.S.: How often sex trafficking occurs nationally

—-

Yikes. Check this out. An 11 year old girl was kidnapped at the bus stop and taken to Mexico for 4 years :(

Missing N.C. Girl Returns After 4 Years

—-

So if she’s being held alive, there are only 2 options here, right?

1) Beingbheld against her will like AH/Castro's Victims/Jaycee D/Elizabeth S.

2. Trafficking

What are the other options?? We know she did not run away.

Last edited:
Hoping to come here and see something good, but she is still missing. Not a good sign.

I was hoping too. It is so frustrating how we seem to hit a dead end after learning as much as we can about what happened. I suppose LE has similar trouble and is why they sometimes have to wait for something new to develop. Hoping today is the day that we can find her.

From looking at hunting season map and if she lived in Robeson County then it looks like Deer Gun season has already been open. Was hoping hunters may help find a clue.

Deer gun Season dates for Robeson county:
Oct. 13, 2018 – Jan. 1, 2019

Deer Zone Maps | eRegulations

North Carolina County Map

Timeline: What we know about the disappearance of Hania Aguilar

—-

Mom of missing North Carolina teen Hania Noelia Aguilar issues statement

46096486_1908649705838539_6019444648718630912_n.jpg

“The translation reads:

I trust in God that my daughter will return. No one knows the pain I have in my heart. Despite all the criticism and speculation against me, I would never use my daughter’s name in order to take advantage of this situation.
I thank all those people who have provided me help. Please, if you know something, call. I ask everyone not to make absurd comments. For the love of God respect my pain. I only want Hania, my princess, back. I miss her.“

( eta: I see @rainynights already posted this at the end of last thread)

Last edited:
Green SUV was stolen...From where? From who? Cameras around? Fingerprints must be in the green SUV... Need info on this... The vehicle she was warming up and standing next to is not the same green SUV?

My thoughts this morning are worries that despite the FBI’s and other agencies best efforts that unfortunately their trail has gone cold, due to their lack of being tight lipped and so desperately appealing to the public for tips.

However, I’m thinking about that “not 100 percent” comment (thanks for bringing that forward in the last thread), and it really does sound optimistic.

So I am confused at this time whether they have a strong lead on this suspect or not.

Maybe they have a strong idea who it is but just can’t track him down? In that case I would think they would release his name and add him to the FBI’s Most Wanted List and appeal to the public for him? Maybe they are just still working behind the scenes to track him down.

I’ve got strong faith in LE at this point.

Last edited:
My thoughts this morning are worries that despite the FBI’s and other agencies best efforts that unfortunately their trail has gone cold, due to their lack of being tight lipped and so desperately appealing to the public for tips.

However, I’m thinking about that “not 100 percent” comment (thanks for bringing that forward in the last thread), and it really does sound optimistic.

So I am confused at this time whether they have a strong lead on this suspect or not.

Maybe they have a strong idea who it is but just can’t track him down? In that case I would think they would release his name and add him to the FBI’s Most Wanted List and appeal to the public for him? Maybe they are just still working behind the scenes to track him down if they do have an idea who is and maybe just don’t want to cause him to flee?

I’ve got strong faith in LE at this point.

Yeah if they are profiling him it sounds like they have a pretty good idea but really don't know. Just like they did in the Molly Tibbetts case.

So more thinking out loud, in almost every abduction case the question of trafficking comes up, and rarely does that turn out to be the case.

This in one of those cases that for the first time, based a few different things, that I don’t think this can be completely ruled out as a possibility. Again, we know that in trafficking cases vulnerable teens are often targeted, but this does not necessarily mean that it can not occur, especially if there’s a possibility that the perp could have criminal ties.

Say hypothetically an individual brought a person to traffickers for such a purpose, would he get a pay out? Again, I’m not saying this is the case here, just covering all angles.

Again, this window of opportunity is very bothersome to me. The chances of him being there at that exact moment with her warming up the car...this is not to say that he did not stalk her prior or that he had seen her somewhere previously, but again it seems that the element of coincidence might have to be involved here??

If his motive was to take the car, then as mentioned, he would not have had to take her.

But since he did, and considering an angle that this was not premeditated and the original motive was carjacking, perhaps he kept her in case he wanted to ensure a clean getaway so maybe perhaps he secured her as hostage and then carelessly disposed of her (same idea proposed in Jayme Closs’ case), (we have seen people kill people for less than a car.). If this remote possibility exists, perhaps he ditched the car because it became too hot with the Amber Alert.

As I’m typing this I do not think this is the case but just thinking out loud.

Another possibility IF this was a carjacking motive was that when he saw her he thought “added bonus” for SA purposes (sorry to type that, I don’t know how else to phrase it).

Again I do not think this is the possibility either. I think he wanted Hania.

Again, after watching the last two PCs, I am less certain now that she is deceased, despite the statistics.

Good points everyone.

Im hoping the testing they sent to Quantico will hurry up and come back to give them the evidence they need to identify the perp.

I also hope they can find him and Hania.

From following many of these kinds of cases I have finally realized that they are very difficult for LE. Often times it takes LE quite awhile to get to a resolution.

Its a lot harder than I thought when I first started following missing persons cases.

(snipped by carbuff)

Yikes. Check this out. An 11 year old girl was kidnapped at the bus stop and taken to Mexico for 4 years :(

Missing N.C. Girl Returns After 4 Years

—-

So if she’s being held alive, there are only 2 options here, right?

1) Beingbheld against her will like AH/Castro's Victims/Jaycee D/Elizabeth S.

2. Trafficking

What are the other options?? We know she did not run away.

Diana Gonzalez, 14 at the time, is also missing from Raeford under quite similar circumstances:
Missing Person Case

LE found the vehicle already. They are running tests and we havent heard yet if they got any results back from tests they sent to Quantico.

SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night :: WRAL.com
Some crimes, those sexual in nature and involving physical fights, are usually DNA-rich exchanges, and the deoxyribonucleic acid database (CODIS in the United States) might reveal a POI identify. But if wearing and mask, and likely gloves (due to cold temps or this being planned). would offer little chance for the perp to leave behind fingerprints or DNA. Hairs are "iffy". Typically, only the hair root in the hair follicle contains nuclear material suitable for DNA testing. However, sometimes nucleated corneocytes, which have not completed all of the steps of cornification, can be found in the hair shaft with nuclear DNA and tested, but it is not likely. Mitochondrial DNA is much more plentiful than nuclear DNA and can be used for DNA analysis, but it doesn't distinguish people from the same matrilinial line and only nuclear DNA is typically tracked in criminal justice system databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay