GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd say so, TM is looking very different from his court appearances...

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

As Stephan has pointed out MM was not going to be able to continue using extensions (she was definitely wearing extensions IMO) and lightening her hair. I would find it hard to believe that the State of North Carolina would waste money dying the hair of every inmate who is sentenced in the State.

As for the toothbrush and shower shoes. My understanding is that it is not for the prison to provide MM with these things, she has to buy them from the prison canteen. Maybe it took the 9 days for her prison account to be set up?

All IMO

"It's not air conditioned!" "There are no activities!" Apparently MM thought she was going to Camp Hiawatha. Many of the other women in that prison have never had air conditioned homes or the personal time to take yoga or...ahh...paint landscape rocks. I hope she learns quickly to drop that attitude of entitlement...and I mean that sincerely. The ladies in that prison may have far less tolerance for her hissy fits than we do.

[video=twitter;902791748086374400]https://twitter.com/irishdailymail/status/902791748086374400[/video]

"It isn't even about whether they're guilty or innocent "
Well I would disagree with Connor here . Isn't that why we have law enforcement and a justice system. What goes on in their heads at all . We also did say the prison wardens would be added to the list and it didn't take long . The photo is taken in the month before the trial began. I couldn't swear it but personally I think Molly has hair extensions in . These would have to be removed in prison IMO

I find it hard to fathom their thinking process. MM is in prison, she is no longer able to do as she pleases. I am not sure if prisons 'cut' email inmates hair when they are first imprisoned. i would assume they WOULD take out any hair extensions.

As for the lack of ability to exercise. MM is currently under 'close custody' (http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1) according to the Department of Correction Inmate Booklet (http://www.doc.state.nc.us/Publications/inmate rule book.pdf) it is stated:

Close Custody
- This custody is under armed supervision and more restrictive than MediumCustody and is for those inmates who must be closely watched because they are an escape risk,they have been convicted of a very serious crime, or their actions in prison have shown that theywill not follow the rules. )

The fact of the matter is MM is no longer a citizen exercising her freedom. She is a convicted murderer who has been confined to prison for the next 20+ years. She has lost many of her rights; whether her family (or herself) like it or not.

All IMO

I'd say so, TM is looking very different from his court appearances...

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

As Stephan has pointed out MM was not going to be able to continue using extensions (she was definitely wearing extensions IMO) and lightening her hair. I would find it hard to believe that the State of North Carolina would waste money dying the hair of every inmate who is sentenced in the State.

As for the toothbrush and shower shoes. My understanding is that it is not for the prison to provide MM with these things, she has to buy them from the prison canteen. Maybe it took the 9 days for her prison account to be set up?

All IMO

Tom has already aged at least a decade in the last few weeks. I wonder if he's feeling so "righteous" about his actions and decisions now. It's a realistic option that he will never leave the prison alive.
As for Molly's hair dyeing woes, I'm reminded of those urban legends from World War I, back when it was not respectable for a lady to dye her hair... so women did it in secret. When there were shortages of hair dye during the war, women's hair would literally turn white overnight, allegedly from shock or worry, but really because they couldn't colour it any more. We're about to see if the shock and stress of going to prison can turn a blonde into brunette.

It feels like someone has told those 2 that they haven't a hope of appeal and now they are trying anyway the can to get them out. Defence surely have a cut off point where they know nobody is listening.

Possibly why CM said it's not about guilt or innocence

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Tom has already aged at least a decade in the last few weeks. I wonder if he's feeling so "righteous" about his actions and decisions now. It's a realistic option that he will never leave the prison alive.
As for Molly's hair dyeing woes, I'm reminded of those urban legends from World War I, back when it was not respectable for a lady to dye her hair... so women did it in secret. When there were shortages of hair dye during the war, women's hair would literally turn white overnight, allegedly from shock or worry, but really because they couldn't colour it any more. We're about to see if the shock and stress of going to prison can turn a blonde into brunette.

Maybe Molly has told her fans she is a natural blonde and doesn't want to disappoint them in her next photo shoot . The harder I try to understand these people the more baffled I become .

TM looks a shadow of his former self. As for molly I'd expect her hair was cut to a more shorter manageable style to prevent hair pulling etc as mentioned earlier. Plus being too blonde might not do her any favours inside. She might not have wanted to dye her hair, she may have been advised to for her own safety and not to stand out. If I were in her shoes, I'd be trying to blend into the background as much as possible. The all American rich blonde persona would not go down well IMO.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I am a former hairdresser. The cut and flow of MM's hair, especially how wispy and thin it is, suggest hair extentions to help her hair appear thicker than what it actually is. Through numerous hair dyes, especially if you're dying your hair blonde, hair will begin to thin out and weaken.

In some photographs, you can see the roots showing through. While she's probably not a dark brunette, I'd suggest she's somewhere between fair and light brown. It's likely she's one of those people who were born with light hair which gradually darkened over the years, but to maintain the illusion of blonde hair, she hit the dye bottle.

Extentions would allow her to maintain the illusion of long thick healthy hair.

There was a youtube link earlier in the thread or in one of the previous threads to a documentry about life in the jail she is now living in. A lot of the inmates had natural hair and some had not disguised their greys. For MM to come in with that haircut likely would've caused problems.

Either that or she had it cut and dyed so her brother could invoke sympathy on her behalf.

TM looks a shadow of his former self. As for molly I'd expect her hair was cut to a more shorter manageable style to prevent hair pulling etc as mentioned earlier. Plus being too blonde might not do her any favours inside. She might not have wanted to dye her hair, she may have been advised to for her own safety and not to stand out. If I were in her shoes, I'd be trying to blend into the background as much as possible. The all American rich blonde persona would not go down well IMO.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Well yes that I can believe. I think the whole point is this is yet again a twist of the truth to garner sympathy for a woman that never afforded same to her victim or to his family . She wasn't forced to cut and dye her hair . She was advised to do so for safety reasons. She made a decision to comply with the advice given. I also do not believe she was denied shower shoes or a toothbrush for nine days . Prisoners have rights and in the handbook it clearly states prisoners are allowed toothbrushes and shower shoes . Page 6
http://www.doc.state.nc.us/Publications/inmate rule book.pdf
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5375.jpg
    IMG_5375.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 194
I assure you that we have all probably read more of the "handbook" than the correctional officers. NC offers an unpublished 10% salary increase to work at both MM and TM's new homes. These are tough places to work. MM's toothbrush is the least of the prison's concerns. These type of "complaints" are fairly typical for a new inmate. Most inmates and CO's are just glad they did not get shanked last night. MM will just have to get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Based on the link below, toothbrushes are provided for all offenders upon new admission, even those who can't afford a toothbrush. So far can't find a NC Prison rule that supports CM's claims that MM was denied the ability to brush her teeth or forced to have her hair cut or dyed against her will. Has anyone else found rules that might support CM's claims? If not, is there any ideas about how to ask CM to support his claims with proof?

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/E2100.pdf
.2101 PURPOSE: The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all North Carolina Prison facilities are able to consistently supply and maintain bedding, clothing, and hygiene items for their respective offender populations.
.2106 BATHING AND PERSONAL HYGIENE: Articles for maintaining proper personal hygiene shall be made available to all offenders and provided to those who are indigent, and to each offender upon new admission. Each offender must be provided, at minimum, soap, toilet paper,a tooth brush, and toothpaste, denture cleaner and adhesives as needed. The special hygiene needs of all offenders should be met. Refer to NCDPS Fiscal Policy and Procedure, Section C, .1l00, for more detail.
.2107 HAIR CARE SERVICES: Each facility shall provide hair care services to the offenders it houses, and offenders will be required to maintain their hair in a state of cleanliness. In all cases, hair should be cut under sanitary conditions and in an area that permits observation by staff. Barbering and hair care equipment should be stored securely when not in use.

I remember stories of new inmates having a reaction between the chemicals used for the admission de-lousing and some hair coloring or processing chemicals thus changing the color somewhat. Similar to the experience my daughter had with pool chemicals after coloring her hair. She wasn't fond of the green look for a few days LOL.

How soon she she was allowed to shower and brush her teeth very well depended on her behavior. If she curled up and played poor little me she may have encountered a delay. In order to survive she is going to have to learn to follow the rules and not draw attention to herself. That family arrogance could cause some serious consequences.

That entire family dynamics is like going to the zoo. They are so detached from the real world that I am surprised they have not encounter serious issues before this. They have no concept of the law even though TM is supposed to be an attorney. One would think that they have been living far away from civilization.

The comment made by CM referring to the juror making the inference that JC was asleep when assaulted being unlawful (when the splatter expert said the first blow was likely in the bed or very near it.) sounded like one of my children the first time they became a small fish in a big pond after moving up to middle school and things didn't go their way. I truly believe that all suffer from stunted social skills.

I just keep keep waiting to hear the intro theme to the old Outer Limits show.

Thinking about Tom's latest photo, I wonder what would happen if he suddenly cracked or imploded, and claimed that he walked in on the crime scene and implicated himself to save Molly, not knowing how brutal the murder had been. I don't believe his paternal love for Molly dragged him into this mess and now he's facing the reality of prison life, he might be tempted to scramble for safety.
What would the legal implications be if he changed his story now? Would he get a retrial if he could provide a more plausible story for what happened that night? He would surely still have to serve a considerable length of time for his involvement anyway but he might reduce his chances of dying in prison. And on the personal side,how would Miss Molly react if Daddy squealed on her? It probably wouldn't make any difference to her sentence but I think she'd be pretty angry. I wonder if she has any dirt to throw at him/ other family members and that's keeping him quiet.

Thinking about Tom's latest photo, I wonder what would happen if he suddenly cracked or imploded, and claimed that he walked in on the crime scene and implicated himself to save Molly, not knowing how brutal the murder had been. I don't believe his paternal love for Molly dragged him into this mess and now he's facing the reality of prison life, he might be tempted to scramble for safety.
What would the legal implications be if he changed his story now? Would he get a retrial if he could provide a more plausible story for what happened that night? He would surely still have to serve a considerable length of time for his involvement anyway but he might reduce his chances of dying in prison. And on the personal side,how would Miss Molly react if Daddy squealed on her? It probably wouldn't make any difference to her sentence but I think she'd be pretty angry. I wonder if she has any dirt to throw at him/ other family members and that's keeping him quiet.
That would entail admitting that he perjured himself on the stand under oath, which wouldn't exactly enhance his credibility.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"Now, he and his daughter, international model Molly Martens Corbett, are behind bars."

FYI...I intend to pay the fee and post some pictures of myself on that "modeling" website MM paid into. That way, you all can tell your friends that you have been posting with that "international model" StMarysMead on WS.

HaHaHa

:laughing::great::cheer::winner::floorlaugh:

You had me rolling on the floor!

Aug 2015
attachment.php

From emmalpage81's link. Aug 2017
It's clearly been no picnic for the man.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TM.jpg
    TM.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 190
  • tm1.jpg
    tm1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 185
Aug 2015
attachment.php

From emmalpage81's link. Aug 2017
It's clearly been no picnic for the man.

attachment.php

Part of the PR campaign. They are masters at employing emotion to obscure the facts. They want our hearts to bleed....for T and M. Speaking of blood, remember that spatter low on the wall...where they had JC down and they kept battering him.

Take what you want, says God...and pay for it.

MM has moved to a new prison. She is still in close custody @ Southern CI. It was probably just a routine move to balance numbers. TM’s situation is actually more interesting. He is looking rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I imagine her world attention on the godawful circumstances she found herself in may have contributed to the move to single cell better staffed and better resourced with high staff prisoner ratio may well have had something to do with it.
New prison got v good ratings...
Re TM- the photo angle and size are different, his baggy eyes were hidden by his spectacles in early shot.. but I reckon he always had baggy eyes..
We debated whether or not to share this info..
I'd prefer to let them get on with it now.. forget they ever existed but keep a close eye on these fundraisers and see if they break libel laws..
Otherwise it turns into a bi****** fest and triumphalism and I have no stomach for it anymore..
I searched for direct comparisons between 2 places, came up empty.

Since she has been moved to her new home and her brother is upset with the lack of activities, perhaps she can get a day pass and visit the North Carolina Zoo in Ashboro, NC. I am sure someone might even buy her a balloon or some cotton candy. After all the Zoo is only 21 miles ( 33.7962 kilometers ) from her new home.

Btw, NC prisons allow books to be purchased from Amazon.com and sent to inmates. I can't believe no one has mentioned sending her KM's book. TM might enjoy that also as well as the Count of Monte Christo.

* No flaming please this post is for comic relief only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back