GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone any info on when jury selection is starting? I would have thought this week if trial is starting the following week?

I don't think it has been opened up; seems the same post she left for public viewing. One thing that does confuse me is the number of people saying how much they look like her. Do they not realise they are not her biological children. If they do, that is IMO a very strange comment to make.

All IMO
I check in on it every now and then. For a long time the posts concerning the children had been hidden and not public. I just thought it was interesting that they are public again after so long.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I check in on it every now and then. For a long time the posts concerning the children had been hidden and not public. I just thought it was interesting that they are public again after so long.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

She has always used pictures of the children. Every so often she open sup her page to the public (And gets abusive messages). Given the closeness of the trial I assumed she had done this again.

[bbm]

what is 'creche'?

I use the word nanny ,whether she saw herself as an au pair,childminder,or future mother i dont know.
Her duties were to bring the kids to and from creche and do the cleaning .as quoted by jason's brother ..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2017-07-08-20-35-19.jpg

Meadowlands swim team sign up. Note the board members. (Jason Corbett - A man who allegedly never got involved in his children's activities) -MM

Molly Martens (who claims she was A DV victim by JC)

And interestingly wasn't Ms Grubb the enthusiastic witness for MM recently in court.

This merely makes me ask the question, if I was so sure my friend was being physically abused by a man or in fact I was the victim would I have him involved in a children's swim team ? Would I sit with him in meetings at sign up day, organise events, host events. All the other instances that would require working together when your part of an organisation such as this ....... I think not.

Moo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Well, well, well is this not RM wife? It's the same address. Wasn't Robert charged with a DUI in 2015?

EMM has been a massive supporter of MM. I think she is the lady that put up that inflammatory insensitive post about JC after his death?

Moo
87bbadce475e55b936ba9803ec509776.jpg

View attachment 119628

Meadowlands swim team sign up. Note the board members. (Jason Corbett - A man who allegedly never got involved in his children's activities) -MM

Molly Martens (who claims she was A DV victim by JC)

And interestingly wasn't Ms Grubb the enthusiastic witness for MM recently in court.

This merely makes me ask the question, if I was so sure my friend was being physically abused by a man or in fact I was the victim would I have him involved in a children's swim team ? Would I sit with him in meetings at sign up day, organise events, host events. All the other instances that would require working together when your part of an organisation such as this ....... I think not.

Moo

Yes we came across this before and I thought it odd apparently Jason and Shannons husband Charlie were good friends and there was a little friction in the household . Also the lawyer can't remember her name now but her husband is in the video with Jason having beers on the JFJ page video tribute

Yes we came across this before and I thought it odd apparently Jason and Shannons husband Charlie were good friends and there was a little friction in the household . Also the lawyer can't remember her name now but her husband is in the video with Jason having beers on the JFJ page video tribute
Don't understand it. Is it just a case of wisteria lane syndrome? Why are these ladies so obviously wearing blinders when it comes to evidence so far

Moo

as far as i can recall it was mm cousin amanda mui that put up the inflammatory post about jc not emm
interesting find

]https://www.asthma.ie/news/mags-cor...sthma-society-with-2009-golf-classic-proceeds

Having trailed through the mucky FB and media put out by the Martens in the last 2 years I was pleased to find this. A positive story about JC.

that golf classic continued up to the time of jc death last one was held in nc just before jc died now the golf classic is held in jasons honour for the asthmatic society jc done a lot of fundraising for the asthmatic society

society

as far as i can recall it was mm cousin amanda mui that put up the inflammatory post about jc not emm
interesting find

Yes I think your right it was Amanda ss attached she also was arrested for fraud .. Ely gave an interview to the Independent she disputed that somebody was thrown out of the wedding but admitted Molly got upset about a bridesmaid having an allergy to the food and going to Mac Donald's
Ely Martens also took issue with Ms Lynch's characterisation of an alleged incident at Ms Martens's wedding.It was claimed by Ms Lynch that Ms Martens argued with her husband and threw her bridesmaid and parents out of her wedding after becoming upset when a young guest at the banquet got a McDonald's meal because they were allergic to egg whites. Ely Martens accepted that her sister-in-law had been upset about this. However, she said it was incorrect to suggest anyone had been asked to leave the wedd
http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/...-was-violent-or-a-heavy-drinker-34355748.html
I also wanted to get your opinion on Mm posts. I always found it at the least insensitive she shared these two images especially given that she claimed she was posting to get messages to J & S or in the hope they might be looking at her page .

Attachments

• IMG_4219.jpg
    IMG_4219.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4220.jpg
    IMG_4220.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4216.JPG
    IMG_4216.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4217.jpg
    IMG_4217.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4221.jpg
    IMG_4221.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 26
it is my sole belief mm put those pics up to taunt the corbett family one pic shows the man accused of murdering jc the other pic shows the sleeve of the weapon used to kill jc it was not just an insensitive post it was pure malice , what i found most disturbing of all her posts were the words "wherever you are my love will find you"was that a code word for a threat ?i believe it was ,the ph call that at the time mm said it was not jack later said in court that it was i dont know nor have i proof if it was or wasnt but i remember at the time thinking did he see her posts and was worried she would find him ?i wasnt surprised that emm played down the incident at the wedding they have played down everything they have done esp the murder of jc each one of them are singing from the same hymn sheet she taught them their abc,tie their shoelaces, manners bla bla bla but never once said sorry for their actions regardless of whose fault it was .one thing i do know is this is going to be a harrowing trial for jc family

Yes I think your right it was Amanda ss attached she also was arrested for fraud .. Ely gave an interview to the Independent she disputed that somebody was thrown out of the wedding but admitted Molly got upset about a bridesmaid having an allergy to the food and going to Mac Donald's

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/...-was-violent-or-a-heavy-drinker-34355748.html
I also wanted to get your opinion on Mm posts. I always found it at the least insensitive she shared these two images especially given that she claimed she was posting to get messages to J & S or in the hope they might be looking at her page .

It seems certain that most of MM’s and her family’s posts could be considered inconsiderate, self-serving, and inappropriate depending on your perspective. Not sure what I am seeing in regards to the black leather like cover with JC’s name written out. Is it a bat cover? Have for so long wanted to know if the bat that was used to kill J was brought the night of his death during the unexpected visit from his in-laws. If so, what is the implication? If not, and the bat was already in the house, what is the implication? Yes, now that I have thought about it, these posts most definitely might be meant to send not so subtle messages that could without a doubt intimidate those who loved J the most, his children and family. Breaks my heart to even consider that J’s children might be denied the simple pleasure of a baseball game which so many young and old enjoy without always being reminded of the damage done with a baseball bat that the perps admitted was used to kill their father. Not just any bat, but a bat that was supposedly gifted to J’s son earlier or was brought the night of the murder but not yet gifted. Regardless, horrific, to think that anyone would place such a heavy load on such innocent young lives. Cold chills; they chose a weapon that ME stated was a child’s bat as if that could ever mitigate the damage to J and those who loved him. Heinous doesn’t come close. The teddy bear posts without a doubt makes it perfectly clear that J’s children were denied even the most basic personal comfort after their father’s homicide, their favorite stuffed animal. There is no excuse or post that can ameliorate the pain caused beyond losing their father, it is absolutely heartbreaking. They lost everything even their favorite stuffed animal. Imagine losing your father, home, friends, bed, and everything from your everyday life. Then having someone posting your things, home, stuffed animals, clothes, toys, dog, and everything you are certain to mourn but never once posting the most important one, that their father loved them. Not one post that acknowledges that J’s children will and should miss him. Not one post that acknowledges what J did for his children. What is wrong with this picture? What is missing? If I missed MM or her family posting or acknowledging a single positive thing J offered them or his children, then please let me know. Looking at MM’s posts, it is quite obvious that someone provided an extraordinary life, beautiful children, beautiful home, and many holidays. It is quite obvious; to do so, meant that someone had a full time job, loved his children and family to make such a tremendous sacrifice. Appears that J was selfless in his eternal effort in trying to make everyone happy. He even assured that his children were protected in the event of his death. What more could you ask of a father? I am crying now.

It seems certain that most of MM’s and her family’s posts could be considered inconsiderate, self-serving, and inappropriate depending on your perspective. Not sure what I am seeing in regards to the black leather like cover with JC’s name written out. Is it a bat cover? Have for so long wanted to know if the bat that was used to kill J was brought the night of his death during the unexpected visit from his in-laws. If so, what is the implication? If not, and the bat was already in the house, what is the implication? Yes, now that I have thought about it, these posts most definitely might be meant to send not so subtle messages that could without a doubt intimidate those who loved J the most, his children and family. Breaks my heart to even consider that J’s children might be denied the simple pleasure of a baseball game which so many young and old enjoy without always being reminded of the damage done with a baseball bat that the perps admitted was used to kill their father. Not just any bat, but a bat that was supposedly gifted to J’s son earlier or was brought the night of the murder but not yet gifted. Regardless, horrific, to think that anyone would place such a heavy load on such innocent young lives. Cold chills; they chose a weapon that ME stated was a child’s bat as if that could ever mitigate the damage to J and those who loved him. Heinous doesn’t come close. The teddy bear posts without a doubt makes it perfectly clear that J’s children were denied even the most basic personal comfort after their father’s homicide, their favorite stuffed animal. There is no excuse or post that can ameliorate the pain caused beyond losing their father, it is absolutely heartbreaking. They lost everything even their favorite stuffed animal. Imagine losing your father, home, friends, bed, and everything from your everyday life. Then having someone posting your things, home, stuffed animals, clothes, toys, dog, and everything you are certain to mourn but never once posting the most important one, that their father loved them. Not one post that acknowledges that J’s children will and should miss him. Not one post that acknowledges what J did for his children. What is wrong with this picture? What is missing? If I missed MM or her family posting or acknowledging a single positive thing J offered them or his children, then please let me know. Looking at MM’s posts, it is quite obvious that someone provided an extraordinary life, beautiful children, beautiful home, and many holidays. It is quite obvious; to do so, meant that someone had a full time job, loved his children and family to make such a tremendous sacrifice. Appears that J was selfless in his eternal effort in trying to make everyone happy. He even assured that his children were protected in the event of his death. What more could you ask of a father? I am crying now.

I can't write a post as eloquently as this. I agree with every point. Especially the sadness of it all. Hoping all these questions are answered in court next week and if there is justice to be done that the jury may deliver it. Thanks for the post.

I agree so much with your post, she tried to wipe out Jason's existence but I think the one thing MM did not realise when she posted happy photographs of her with the kids at home, on holidays etc., she forgot that someone had to be at the other side of the camera, so all the smiling & happy faces were for Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this post . I agree with everything

I know I have posted about this before, but the paving stone puzzles me. The defendants claim it was already in the bedroom, as it was part of a school project by one of the children. Now, one of the two weapons allegedly used was a childs aluminium baseball bat. The bat in itself, is unlikely IMO to cause the horrific skull fractures, such as the hinge fracture Jason suffered that night, nor (again IMO) would a paving stone that could be wielded in one hand. So, how big is the paving stone? If, to be able to inflict such injuries, it had to be wielded in both hands by someone, would a child be expected to carry such a big and heavy object to and from a school? I would suggest that if the paving stone is as big and heavy as I suspect, it was unlikely to have been part of a school project as the defendants have asserted, and therefore would not have been an object that happened to be in the bedroom already. Do we have any idea of the size and weight of the paving stone?

I know I have posted about this before, but the paving stone puzzles me. The defendants claim it was already in the bedroom, as it was part of a school project by one of the children. Now, one of the two weapons allegedly used was a childs aluminium baseball bat. The bat in itself, is unlikely IMO to cause the horrific skull fractures, such as the hinge fracture Jason suffered that night, nor (again IMO) would a paving stone that could be wielded in one hand. So, how big is the paving stone? If, to be able to inflict such injuries, it had to be wielded in both hands by someone, would a child be expected to carry such a big and heavy object to and from a school? I would suggest that if the paving stone is as big and heavy as I suspect, it was unlikely to have been part of a school project as the defendants have asserted, and therefore would not have been an object that happened to be in the bedroom already. Do we have any idea of the size and weight of the paving stone?

I don't know why and have no coordating info but from the pictures of the house on google maps there was a small red brick wall built and I assumed this was the type of landscaping stone they were talking about . Unless of course they called to a shop specifically for the "school project " its a bit of a strange one imo . If as Tm suggests Jason was choking Molly it would have to be close to hand Tm does not say in the 911 call he used a landscaping stone so I am assuming Mm used this . If this the case I fail to see how while being choked that you grab it and with force hit your attacker . The attacker would be sure to let go The more I think of the story it actually seems nearly impossible that a choking that lasted so long wouldn't result in death or at the very least serious injuries . I assume when if Tms story has some truth in it he woke up and heard arguing he didn't bolt up the stairs straight away he at least listened for 10 maybe 20 second he has to grab the baseball bat because with his bionic hearing he can hear from the basement Jason saying going to kill her so knows her life is in danger come from the basement through the kitchen up the stairs and into the master bedroom . That would take at least 3-4 mins if not longer for a frail man to complete that The landscaping stone is not something you would typically keep in your bedroom unless maybe you were using it as a doorstop of some sort I can't think of any reasonable explanation for it there . Were they even sharing a bedroom? It's highly possible they weren't we have all been there at least I have anyway I don't have anything to confirm this either but if there were marriage problems which I think we nearly all agree there was on some level and considering that Tm and Sm changed plans and took a 4 hr drive having only been there the week previously when Jason's brother visited . There was some issue .
I think it was on the Nancy grace show it gave a list of items from each room that were taken and there seemed to be a lot of stuff belonging to Molly im spare room . Why were Tm and Sm in the basement if the guest room was empty

Attachments

• IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4226.jpg
    IMG_4226.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4227.jpg
    IMG_4227.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4229.jpg
    IMG_4229.jpg