GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now we find out that Molly is not an only child but an only daughter with three brothers - two of whom will probably tell the lies on behalf of MM and TM that JC was an emotional abuser as it is not certain that either TM or MM give give evidence to prove their self defence plea.

I have never heard of the brothers before.

I wonder just how often they saw JC and how well they really know their sister.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...hers-set-to-appear-as-witnesses-35953111.html

Now we find out that Molly is not an only child but an only daughter with two brothers who will probably tell the lies on behalf of MM and TM that JC was an emotional abuser as it is not certain that either TM or MM give give evidence to prove their self defence plea.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...hers-set-to-appear-as-witnesses-35953111.html

She has three brothers 2 that also work for government agencies

This made me wonder if MM could have had the landscape rock and TM had the baseball bat and were taking it in turns to bash JC until he was dead.

I have a long held view that MM was the instigator in the murder of JC and that TM had very little involvement in the actual act itself. We have to remember that JC had a sedative in his system at the time of death; this would have lowered his ability to protect himself. MM was extremely fit, she actively swam which would have given her increased upper body strength. (http://www.livestrong.com/article/480957-muscular-strength-in-swimming/) Further, IMO, the level of overkill used would suggest an intimate relationship between perpetrator and victim; not something JC and TM shared. I also flash back to the omission of the concrete paving brick during the 911 call. TM was calm, rational, yet, when he was asked what weapon was used he only mentioned the bat, not the brick, IMO he may not have been aware of the use of the brick at that stage.

All IMO

Now we find out that Molly is not an only child but an only daughter with two brothers who will probably tell the lies on behalf of MM and TM that JC was an emotional abuser as it is not certain that either TM or MM give give evidence to prove their self defence plea.

She is one of four, but the only daughter. Following the murder she and the children went to reside with her elder brother RM who also lives in North Carolina. He works for a government agency.

I wonder which brothers it will be? I see CM has been attending Court for jury selection would this indicate he will be giving evidence. From my recollection wasn't he traveling or living abroad at the time of the murder?

All IMO

I have a long held view that MM was the instigator in the murder of JC and that TM had very little involvement in the actual act itself. We have to remember that JC had a sedative in his system at the time of death; this would have lowered his ability to protect himself. MM was extremely fit, she actively swam which would have given her increased upper body strength. (http://www.livestrong.com/article/480957-muscular-strength-in-swimming/) Further, IMO, the level of overkill used would suggest an intimate relationship between perpetrator and victim; not something JC and TM shared. I also flash back to the omission of the concrete paving brick during the 911 call. TM was calm, rational, yet, when he was asked what weapon was used he only mentioned the bat, not the brick, IMO he may not have been aware of the use of the brick at that stage.

All IMO

Knowing that information now, I predict that MM was the only one who perpetrated this crime. JC, already in a deep sleep due to the sedatives, perhaps was a very easy victim. Psychologically. I cannot see that TM would have had the rage/hate/emotion needed to perpetrate such a personal crime as this. MM might have then called on TM after she had finished to rescue her by changing the crime scene perhaps to make sure his fingerprints were on the baseball bat and so on and check what story they were going to tell 911 and the police.

I have always thought that if JC had really been choking MM, TM (once he heard the noise) would not have had time to run to the garage to pick up the baseball bat, run up the stairs and then hit JC with the bat. Also his mood was emotionless on the 911 call. MM would have been choked to unconsciousness in 15-20 seconds and dead in about 2-4 minutes as that is all it takes.

How long would it take to choke someone to death?

Compressing both can cause a loss of consciousness in 10 to 20 seconds and death in 1 to 4 minutes. One general rule in medicine is that if the heart stops, the victim will lose consciousness in about 4 seconds if standing, 8 if sitting, and 12 if lying down.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-time-does-it-take-to-knock-someone-out-with-a-rear-naked-choke

Now we find out that Molly is not an only child but an only daughter with three brothers - two of whom will probably tell the lies on behalf of MM and TM that JC was an emotional abuser as it is not certain that either TM or MM give give evidence to prove their self defence plea.

Here we see that in the four years MM was in Ireland, the only person to visit was her mother Sharon Martens. Her father, brothers or friends never visited her.
"Molly was always that bit protected and stand-offish,’ says Lynn. ‘We never got to know about her friends, there was never any talk about that. In terms of her life and history, we learnt very little. I said to Jason, “She’s been here so long, almost four years, and not one friend has visited. Not one friend in four years. Not one.”

‘Her mum did come twice. I questioned him, I said, “You have been over there, does she have friends? Did you met any of her friends? You have your friends and family.” And he brushed it off. I was really concerned about that.’ During a night out with friends some time later, Jason announced that he and Molly were engaged."
http://evoke.ie/news/jason-corbett-wasnt-ready-to-marry-claims-best-friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day after Jason Corbett was found dead, Jack and Sarah were in Union County, where Molly Corbett’s brother, Robert Martens, lives, according to the motion. Molly Corbett and her father were in Winston-Salem.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_925deba5-bef2-5f59-981b-e3a8e02508e0.html

So I can see now that the children went to stay with Robert Martens and his wife who could have coached the children to make up the abuse stories of MM by JC.

The children would have been feeling a strong sense of abandonment after their father was murdered so they probably thought that they had to lie as they were attached to MM then and assumed that they would stay in the US with her. They could have been threatened that if they did not lie, they would not see MM again. She was all they had at that stage. They probably did not know that MM murdered their father. They were probably just told that he died.

Also MM could have coached them on the phone or visited them.

If you re-read the earlier threads theres quite a bit of information on all of them, not too savoury either..
Emma, good point re rock..
But not sure I agree any longer as to his benevolence. though its a view I too was lulled into.
True's post earlier flashed me back to when I held different views..
Also.. I like the cold vicious rage theories.. like a Grand Master at a Black Mass.. I'll keep that vision for today in any case!
And I also believe there would have been financial consequences for Tom, had Jason just left them..
Another few scrappy thoughts I am having are regarding th use of terms.. dV is a case in point.
Here I was a part of steering collective of feminists in the late 70's.
The term was 'battered wives ' orr 'battered husbands'..
Dv I think sanitises it and categorises it.. though no 2 cases are the same.. Its almost like a slang term and everybody thinks they know what it means and can list symptoms.
I think it takes from it..
But, you know.. we have an autopsy report.
It shows battering.
A man was battered to death..Brutally.. by one or two or three people that we are told were in that man's house.. he owned that house, he worked for it and he paid for it.
Battered to death by guests and the woman he had loved and supported in his own home. I am even typing these words slowly.. Because I want to understand more deeply the meaning of them.

attachment.php

Just throwing this out here now but found this yesterday and had it confirmed that it was the house . Is the room where Jason killed leading onto the back decking? Is it significant? http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...t_Winston-Salem_NC_27107_M66309-62656#photo13
attachment.php
Hi Stephen, hope all is well with you. Just had a look at that photo and the other ones in the Gallery. It suggests that the master bedroom was in the front of the house, that is if they kept it like that anyway. It suggests that the master bedroom is the bay window part at the left at the front on ground floor level. Or maybe that was the guest bedroom, which it probable is due to the size. If it is, there is no picture of Master Bedroom in the gallery so I would guess that it is on the top level at the top of those stairs at the back as the other rooms can sort of be identified. If it is there, it would give easy access to the paving area at the back of the house.

attachment.php

Hi Stephen, hope all is well with you. Just had a look at that photo and the other ones in the Gallery. It suggests that the master bedroom was in the front of the house, that is if they kept it like that anyway. It suggests that the master bedroom is the bay window part at the left at the front on ground floor level. Or maybe that was the guest bedroom. If it is, there is no picture of Master Bedroom in the gallery so I would guess that it is on the top level.

Welcome back Frizby . I was curious if the bedroom was to the back could explain how the landscaping stone came to be in the bedroom of course it could be for remodelling purposes as suggested but it really is not the type of thing you typically keep in your bedroom or maybe it's just me ? Also the suggestion by Kitty and be true of alternative escape routes for them or entrance routes for Tom I know we spoke about the plans before but on a search it has disappeared before my eyes like so much more. Glad your back and look forward to your input .

On the possibility of MM brothers taking the stand - Robert Earnest Martens had a 7th December 2015 criminal court date for the following offenses, which included CHILD ABUSE. Would you? Could you? Trust his testimony?
a. http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do…: Infraction FAIL TO SECURE PASSEN UNDER 16
b. http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do…: Infraction FAIL MAINTAIN LANE CONTROL
c. http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do…: MISDEMEANOR CHILD ABUSE
d. http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do…: Traffic DRIVING WHILE IMPAIRED
14002a1e60501b02a168498c0dbc259b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Frizby . I was curious if the bedroom was to the back could explain how the landscaping stone came to be in the bedroom of course it could be for remodelling purposes as suggested but it really is not the type of thing you typically keep in your bedroom or maybe it's just me ? Also the suggestion by Kitty and be true of alternative escape routes for them or entrance routes for Tom I know we spoke about the plans before but on a search it has disappeared before my eyes like so much more. Glad your back and look forward to your input .

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Ct_Winston-Salem_NC_27107_M66309-62656#photo8

Picture 9

I believe this is the Master Bedroom that JC was murdered in. Look through the windows...it's at street level. IIRC the master bedroom was the only bedroom on the main level.

This plan is a somewhat typical American plan in neighborhoods like this. The staircase down to the patio area will open from the kitchen dining area or the family room, Those rooms are at the back of the house.

It would be very easy to run out the front door, grab a rock or landscaping stone, and return to the Master Bedroom there on the left. Check the windows...they match.

Also, that Master Bedroom with furniture in it...is not huge. Try to envision three people and that donnybrook and bats swinging. I think Jason had no way to escape.

I have still be following the case and yes, a paving stone being present in the bedroom for either the purposes of remodelling or even the school project which was initially suggested would to me appear odd. It would be the last place I would bring a brick to to admire/ponder over. From looking at the pictures in the gallery, all the other rooms seem to be accounted for apart from that bit at the too of those back stairs which does suggest that it could be the master bedroom. I remember seeing plans but not too sure if they were definitely from this property.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Ct_Winston-Salem_NC_27107_M66309-62656#photo8

Picture 9

I believe this is the Master Bedroom that JC was murdered in. Look through the windows...it's at street level. IIRC the master bedroom was the only bedroom on the main level.

This plan is a somewhat typical American plan in neighborhoods like this. The staircase down to the patio area will open from the kitchen dining area or the family room, Those rooms are at the back of the house.

It would be very easy to run out the front door, grab a rock or landscaping stone, and return to the Master Bedroom there on the left. Check the windows...they match.

Also, that Master Bedroom with furniture in it...is not huge. Try to envision three people and that donnybrook and bats swinging. I think Jason had no way to escape.

I somehow have the feeling that that ground level bedroom was the guest bedroom.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Unless there are two downstairs bedrooms your right it is on the second level.

Attachments

• IMG_4447.jpg
    IMG_4447.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4449.jpg
    IMG_4449.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4446.jpg
    IMG_4446.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 113
I somehow have the feeling that that ground level bedroom was the guest bedroom.

According to the facts to establish probably cause in the search warrants it is stated "a deceased male, identified as Jason Paul Corbett, was found lying inside the residence in the master bedroom on the main level of the home".

Although, its worth wondering, as they had a spare room, why were TM and SM sleeping in the basement?

All IMO

Could be. But most Masters in newer homes are on the first floor with larger Master baths. Of course, a family can use the rooms any way they want.

But isn't TM claiming he heard the donnybrook from the basement and came up to the first floor bedroom?

Look at picture five....through the kitchen pas through opening you can glimpse the family room and off to the left, that first floor bedroom.

Look at seven...see the window configuration...that the kitchen dining area and it matches the windows at the back.

Could be. But most Masters in newer homes are on the first floor with larger Master baths. Of course, a family can use the rooms any way they want.

But isn't TM claiming he heard the donnybrook from the basement and came up to the first floor bedroom?

Look at picture five....through the kitchen pas through opening you can glimpse the family room and off to the left, that first floor bedroom.

Look at seven...see the window configuration...that the kitchen dining area and it matches the windows at the back.

For a Master Bedroom, I would suspect a large En Suite and I don't really see any room for that there, it is right off the hallway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member