GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jodie Arias was claiming self defense she was trying to get away with murder and used every platform she could to tell a different story; and she had so many. Jodie is truly diabolical. Molly isn't. She is a much more sympathetic character. IDK I don't recall her being dressed inappropriately for court before, I must have missed something. It's obvious to me she is bereaved. She is a Mother who has lost her family. IMO Just the mention of those two little unmentionables in Court and I'm thinking she will burst into tears.

How do you know she is a much more sympathetic character? and not truly diabolical like Jodie? do you have a link?
MM is also trying to get away with murder and has used every platform (Facebook, Instagram, Radio, TV) she has told many lies/stories also. She has gone from wearing fitted clothes to court appearances to dresses more fitted to the Amish community. In Ireland she would only be one head dress away from being dressed like a nun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MM is on trial for the murder of her husband. JA was on trial for the murder of her ex-boyfriend. MM has claimed self defence even though the evidence suggets a brutal overkill. JA claimed self defence even though the evidence suggested a brutal overkill. MM has changed the way she dresses with the start of the trial. JA changed the way she dressed for her trial. MM has been caught in various lies. JA was caught out with various lies.

In your opinion MM is more sympathetic. In your opinion she is a bereaved mother who has lost her family. That is your view, I do not share it. My sympathies are with the two young children orphaned due to her and TM's actions.

You have every right to believe that there are no similarities with the two perpetrators; i similarly have every right to believe that there are multiple similaries between them.

All IMO

You know that Jodie Arias lies were to string the police along? First she said she didn't know anything; then it was self defense; then it was domestic violence. I mean, she told some of those lies while being interrogated by the police, and others on 48 Hours as I recall. Said she nobody would find her guilty. Jodie is always trying to portray herself as some other innocent person, trying to convince everyone she is anything but herself. IMO

It is my opinion (maybe only my opinion IDK) that Molly isn't like that. I haven't seen any posturing from her yet to convince anyone of anything other than her love for you know who. IMO This crime is one of Domestic Violence. I believe it's defined in the law as an aggravating circumstance for crimes committed between family members in a household. The relationships were already defined at the Corbett household on that night. Molly was the Mommy, Jason was the Daddy.

I can't see Molly being portrayed in Court as anything but a loving mother IMO. I mean, that was her role in the household. And, I know for a fact that people respect that in North Carolina. I doubt the prosecution will even try to take that away from her because no matter how demurely she is dressed, she was Jason's wife. IMO

No doubt, Molly's relationship with Jason is why he died. The answer is there IMO. I wonder if they ever had couples counseling that could shed some light? Medical Records perhaps?

How do you know she is a much more sympathetic character? and not truly diabolical like Jodie? do you have a link?
MM is also trying to get away with murder and has used every platform (Facebook, Instagram, Radio, TV) she has told many lies/stories also. She has gone from wearing fitted clothes to court appearances to dresses more fitted to the Amish community. In Ireland she would only be one head dress away from being dressed like a nun.

I have noticed in the Daily Mail (both Irish & UK) that they take asides in the middle of reporting a story to talk about what some subject in the story is wearing. It amuses me. You know, "Get the Look"; that blue sweater Molly has been wearing to Court - I have the same one only with tiny black pokadots; bought it at Costco, the very same sweater. IMO

As far as going from fitted clothes to Amish-like dresses, why do you think most women start going for a looser fit in clothing? I'm not starting a rumour by any means, but let's look for the baby bump. I mean, we seem to know as much about that as we do about the other IMO.

I have noticed in the Daily Mail (both Irish & UK) that they take asides in the middle of reporting a story to talk about what some subject in the story is wearing. It amuses me. You know, "Get the Look"; that blue sweater Molly has been wearing to Court - I have the same one only with tiny black pokadots; bought it at Costco, the very same sweater. IMO

As far as going from fitted clothes to Amish-like dresses, why do you think most women start going for a looser fit in clothing? I'm not starting a rumour by any means, but let's look for the baby bump. I mean, we seem to know as much about that as we do about the other IMO.

Sarah I don't understand your point? Could someone else here explain this reply to me. I'm just not getting it???

You know that Jodie Arias lies were to string the police along? First she said she didn't know anything; then it was self defense; then it was domestic violence. I mean, she told some of those lies while being interrogated by the police, and others on 48 Hours as I recall. Said she nobody would find her guilty. Jodie is always trying to portray herself as some other innocent person, trying to convince everyone she is anything but herself. IMO

It is my opinion (maybe only my opinion IDK) that Molly isn't like that. I haven't seen any posturing from her yet to convince anyone of anything other than her love for you know who. IMO This crime is one of Domestic Violence. I believe it's defined in the law as an aggravating circumstance for crimes committed between family members in a household. The relationships were already defined at the Corbett household on that night. Molly was the Mommy, Jason was the Daddy.

I can't see Molly being portrayed in Court as anything but a loving mother IMO. I mean, that was her role in the household. And, I know for a fact that people respect that in North Carolina. I doubt the prosecution will even try to take that away from her because no matter how demurely she is dressed, she was Jason's wife. IMO

No doubt, Molly's relationship with Jason is why he died. The answer is there IMO. I wonder if they ever had couples counseling that could shed some light? Medical Records perhaps?

I believe her entire FB page was all about posturing. It was a PR campaign from the get-go. Reading it I was reminded of the Bible story where two women claim the same baby. When the judge said he would divide the child in half, killing it...the real Mother said no, give her the child. She put the child first.

Molly never put these children first. She did nothing to make their transition easy. When I read her FB page, it truly made my skin crawl with her attempts to manipulate. It was all about HER.

Everything she has done has been in preparation for this trial.To create a false narrative.

Like Jody Arias, this horrific murder was one that required MM to observe the pain with her blow, she had to have reveled in the blood, gore and agony, just as Arias did...or she would have stopped.

If you have a dog...imagine it bites you, hurts you...even then, could you follow it around a room, splattering its brains on your walls?

If you couldn't do it to a dog, I just don't understand how anyone can see Molly as normal, much less loving, much less functioning with any iota of human empathy!

She is just like Arias.

What a picture. Thanks Stephan.

I see blue is the colour of choice again and noticibly the last four days looser fitting clothes such a contrast from previous hearings. I guess that juror that was dismissed yesterday might not be the only one to notice . That was such a good observation and corresponding info you posted day 2.

Imo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

At least MM is not wearing glasses,,,,,yet!

I believe her entire FB page was all about posturing. It was a PR campaign from the get-go. Reading it I was reminded of the Bible story where two women claim the same baby. When the judge said he would divide the child in half, killing it...the real Mother said no, give her the child. She put the child first.

Molly never put these children first. She did nothing to make their transition easy. When I read her FB page, it truly made my skin crawl with her attempts to manipulate. It was all about HER.

Everything she has done has been in preparation for this trial.To create a false narrative.

Like Jody Arias, this horrific murder was one that required MM to observe the pain with her blow, she had to have reveled in the blood, gore and agony, just as Arias did...or she would have stopped.

If you have a dog...imagine it bites you, hurts you...even then, could you follow it around a room, splattering its brains on your walls?

If you couldn't do it to a dog, I just don't understand how anyone can see Molly as normal, much less loving, much less functioning with any iota of human empathy!

She is just like Arias.

Narcissists!

Everything she has done has been in preparation for this trial. To create a false narrative.

She is just like Arias.

This is what gets me, "Molly never put these children first", when she so obviously built her life around them. I mean it doesn't ring true. And, I think I have mentioned before that I missed the faceBook fight, so if all the comments there have painted a false narrative, they didn't do a very good job IMO because I can't find it (the narrative). I mean, Has Molly been leaking to the press? I think Molly is portrayed differently in the Irish Press than in the US Press. IMO I'm sure there are legal reasons...

The example you cite, of King Solomon splitting the baby... would that be so hard to understand as a stepmother? You might not want to hear it, but they were all creatures of loss in that household. I still think there is a lot more to the story that we don't know yet. IMO

If not from Facebook, where did you form your opinions about Molly? I guess I'd like to read what you have read. This is not a challenge...but what have some of us missed that has given you such a positive opinion of MM?

.. so much talk about Molly and almost none about Tom who is also charged.. Molly had a social media presence, Tom did not.
Tom was well versed in the art and skill of de-escalation. He admitted he 'may have killed Jason- eMT call,
Two full years have passed.
Not a word.
Nada.
Tom's job at the time he 'may have killed ' Jason, his words, involved top secret security work.
In the earlier threads we discussed this.

I spent several hundred hours trying to find anything at all about Tom and Molly's earlier years online. I searched hard and in many convoluted places. I found nothing at all. I know others searched too.

It was bizarre, as though the information had been wiped electronically no traces remained.
I dont believe his FBI career is so sacrosanct that it cannot be mentioned and examined.

Who is this man?
Why did he not carry a gun, as all retired fBI officers do?
Did he carry a gun and if so why did he choose a child's bat as a defence on the night they killed Jason?
Thats bizarre too.

Was he a happy man, a controlling man?
What was his home like, his childhood?
Who were his friends?
He was described as 'stellar' https://www.facebook.com/lexdispatch/videos/10153860027212940/?hc_location=ufi
albeit by Uncle, also #stellar
http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/molly-martens-uncle-tried-to-get-access-to-jasons-office

I just keep returning to Marymead's words.. hOME EXECUTION.

I have no idea what Jason and Molly's marriage was like. Its difficult to understand the dynamics in anyone's marriage.. impossible, is it not?

They are difficult things- marriages. I am always grateful I dont have one. But I know many are content within those institutions.

What was the exact dynamic between Molly and her father? was she his princess?

What was his relationship with his wife/ What is his present relationship with his wife?

Why did he leave the FBI?

Theres massive gaps in our sleuthing, in our discussions and arguments.
The princess created a social media fairytale.. a delusion.
We all bought into it and discussed it as if it was reality.
Lambs to the slaughter..

Theres lots of narcissists on the planet.. its like a plague at the moment, an epidemic IMO.
Molly created a fantastic social media persona, and Tom will take the rap for beating her husband to death. He will, just step out of the vague shadows he inhabits, do this thing, and retreat..
Who murdered Jason? A stellar family.
Story ends.

Give me headlines about Tom media?
Tom , as a boy, his first kiss, his first game, his mother, father, brothers and sisters.
trial starting, a stranger indicted.. and Molly.

A cover-up was referenced early.. I think its likely.

Imagine local cops attending this scene?
At what point were they made aware of Tom's fBI status?
three people from one family and the victim's small children..

Its a strange scene to imagine.
Brave of the police to pursue it.

Molly took centre-stage.. to distract?
Tom takes the rap- to distract too?

I honestly have no clue what this is about.
I dont hate her..I just hate whatever evil informed a violence of this magnitude.

Even if I try putting myself in her shoes.. I am Molly..I am a malcontent.. I was always unhappy.. always moody,..always wanting, needing.. too much..Hormonal, depressed, possibly addicted to booze and pills... and always bound somehow to my family heritage.. losing it frequently- Mc ginn's book-
bound perhaps to a symbiotic relationship with my father and my mother.
People grow up, leave the nest. Become adults.
I doubt Molly ever did... I think , JMO, she was always primarily, their child, their only daughter.. Its possible, if not likely she was always their hostage.
Its equally possible she is their puppet still.
This could be a far more sinister case than we will ever know.
We do know they had in the past interfered with her relationships. Mc Ginn's book.
I'd be really interested in other peoples' thoughts on this.
I hope you are awake still Stmarymead?
Thanks.

You are correct in that the autopsy report shows that Jason Corbett was died from Blunt Force Trauma to the head, with multiple cuts and skull fractures. "[FONT="]According to the medical examiner’s investigative report, Corbett was struck in the head “numerous times with a bat and a landscape type rock.”[/FONT]

This made me wonder if MM could have had the landscape rock and TM had the baseball bat and were taking it in turns to bash JC until he was dead.

Narcissists!

Yes, I truly believe that is the root of her problems, NPD, as it is for many perpetrators of Domestic Violence, the anger, the control, the demands, the manipulations, the insults, the abusive behaviours. Many of the pictures she posted were of herself appearing is if being perfect. It's such a typical case of Domestic Violence with her as the abuser, but too many still aren't willing to accept that more and more women are the abusers. The DA will have to show the jury that she's a domestic violence abuser and that's why Jason Corbett is dead IMO.

Agreed. TM was very composed in the call. I do not think anything he said remotely suggested the gravity of the situation JC was in. The injuries sustained by JC were, in my view, catastrophic, the scene must have been horrendous. Yet he is not agitated, upset, the periods of silence on the call.

I think the 911 operator had no idea of the level of assault that had taken place.

All IMO

I came late to this case...only a few days ago actually.

The way TM as so composed on the call, at first, I assumed that MM was responsible for all the many assaults on JC and was shocked when TM said on the 911 call that he hit JC with a baseball bat! I assumed he was covering up for his daughter and take the fall as he was not distressed at all. No emotion.

In reality, would MM have been capable of doing all the assaults herself? In other words, could she have not intended to involve her father, picked up a landscape rock and the baseball bat in advance herself, either hid behind the door and went at him from behind as soon as he entered the bedroom or waited until he went to sleep and attacked him then with the baseball bat or did it happen when he came out of the shower? One would have thought that the baseball bat would have been the better weapon in the first place. I cannot understand what role the landscape rock would have played unless it was used at the end of the attack once JC was defenceless.

How sure are you that the father was also involved in the attack? MM being younger would probably have been as strong as her elderly father as she was an experienced swimmer so would have strong arms.

Do you think that the father and MM could have planned this together and he had come over specially to help MM with the attack? Somehow I think MM must have told the father before he arrived that JC was going to leave her and go back to Ireland permanently with the children and not take her with them so that might have enraged the father. Most normal people could not beat someone with a baseball bat to kill him unless they had a very good reason to and it does not seem that the parents had any other reason to be there. I am very curious about how and when the father was told about JC returning to Ireland without MM.

Or could TM have arrived when the job was already done? I just cannot see how TM could be so calm in the aftermath if he did it all or just finished the job for MM. Maybe they had waited for some time before calling 911 to get their stories straight or change the crime scene? How long would the actual attack have taken? Was there time for the father to wake up, find the baseball bat and run upstairs to his daughter's rescue?

These are some of the questions that are swirling around in my head right now.

.. so much talk about Molly and almost none about Tom who is also charged.. Molly had a social media presence, Tom did not.
Tom was well versed in the art and skill of de-escalation. He admitted he 'may have killed Jason- eMT call,
Not a word.
Nada.
Tom's job at the time he 'may have killed ' Jason, his words, involved top secret security work.

I spent several hundred hours trying to find anything at all about Tom and Molly's earlier years online. I searched hard and in many convoluted places. I found nothing at all. I know others searched too.

It was bizarre, as though the information had been wiped electronically no traces remained.
I dont believe his FBI career is so sacrosanct that it cannot be mentioned and examined.

Who is this man?
Did he carry a gun and if so why did he choose a child's bat as a defence on the night they killed Jason?
Thats bizarre too.

Who were his friends?
He was described as 'stellar' https://www.facebook.com/lexdispatch/videos/10153860027212940/?hc_location=ufi
http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/molly-martens-uncle-tried-to-get-access-to-jasons-office

I have no idea what Jason and Molly's marriage was like. Its difficult to understand the dynamics in anyone's marriage.. impossible, is it not?

They are difficult things- marriages. I am always grateful I dont have one. But I know many are content within those institutions.

What was his relationship with his wife/ What is his present relationship with his wife?

Lambs to the slaughter..

Theres lots of narcissists on the planet.. its like a plague at the moment, an epidemic IMO.
Molly created a fantastic social media persona, and Tom will take the rap for beating her husband to death. He will, just step out of the vague shadows he inhabits, do this thing, and retreat..
Story ends.

Tom , as a boy, his first kiss, his first game, his mother, father, brothers and sisters.

I dont hate her..I just hate whatever evil informed a violence of this magnitude.

Even if I try putting myself in her shoes.. I am Molly..I am a malcontent.. I was always unhappy.. always moody,..always wanting, needing.. too much..Hormonal, depressed, possibly addicted to booze and pills... and always bound somehow to my family heritage.. losing it frequently- Mc ginn's book-
I doubt Molly ever did... I think , JMO, she was always primarily, their child, their only daughter.. Its possible, if not likely she was always their hostage.
We do know they had in the past interfered with her relationships. Mc Ginn's book.
Thanks.

EXCELLENT POST! I have been wondering about these things too!

Just throwing this out here now but found this yesterday and had it confirmed that it was the house . Is the room where Jason killed leading onto the back decking? Is it significant? http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...t_Winston-Salem_NC_27107_M66309-62656#photo13
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 160
EXCELLENT POST! I have been wondering about these things too!
Thanks..when one cannot find answers on searches.. one frequently looks elsewhere and dismisses.. its often a mistake tho'.
This family makes The Simpsons normal..

I always tend to think there was a level of pre-meditation..
Even Uncle Mike (SIGAR fame).. stated there was no option..
Theres quite a few mega state bodies on the line here, dont you think?
Have badges- will use- for self.

The other aspect is that though Jason met her family in Ireland, it was probably not until he went to live in USA that he realised he got more than he bargained for..
Very dark, very sinister..cult-like was my sense of it originally, and even still.

Not a word.
Nada.

Who is this man?
Thats bizarre too.

Who were his friends?

Lambs to the slaughter..

Story ends.

Thanks.
Your right. Focus has been taken off him when chances are he will take the lead in court. I have wondered seeing SM in the last few days what she must be thinking, a daughter on a murder charge, husband too, she saw Jason, what they did, the scene, does that haunt her or is she as cold as they are, does she resent what trouble they have brought to their family.

TM character looks no different than his daughter's. Self important, self serving perhaps. They both give off a scent of "how dare you" Neither have shown any remorse, (which will be pointed out at trial imo) he too did phone interview with papers after Jason's murder, not to say sorry but a familiar "you will see we were right" attitude mm has taken on as her mantra. That's why I'm not surprised prosecution are looking at a financial motive because the only thing we have see so far that imo was present in the room that night was that "how dare you attitude" how dare Jason worry over her spending, how dare he not hand over his and mags children, how dare he be a big man maybe not fitting the "perfect husband" look, how dare he answer them back, defend himself? How dare he plan to leave mm.

And imo every strike down was saying "how dare you" did something also offend TM as we said early on, did Jason loan him money? Did he want it back, was he a threat to the martens secret that their daughter was not all she seemed ?

How dare he.

Just my thoughts and opinions not facts.

Your right. Focus has been taken off him when chances are he will take the lead in court. I have wondered seeing SM in the last few days what she must be thinking, a daughter on a murder charge, husband too, she saw Jason, what they did, the scene, does that haunt her or is she as cold as they are, does she resent what trouble they have brought to their family.

TM character looks no different than his daughter's. Self important, self serving perhaps. They both give off a scent of "how dare you" Neither have shown any remorse, (which will be pointed out at trial imo) he too did phone interview with papers after Jason's murder, not to say sorry but a familiar "you will see we were right" attitude mm has taken on as her mantra. That's why I'm not surprised prosecution are looking at a financial motive because the only thing we have see so far that imo was present in the room that night was that "how dare you attitude" how dare Jason worry over her spending, how dare he not hand over his and mags children, how dare he be a big man maybe not fitting the "perfect husband" look, how dare he answer them back, defend himself? How dare he plan to leave mm.

And imo every strike down was saying "how dare you" did something also offend TM as we said early on, did Jason loan him money? Did he want it back, was he a threat to the martens secret that their daughter was not all she seemed ?

How dare he.

Just my thoughts and opinions not facts.

Very very interesting post... you have shone a very bright light on something I was missing entirely.. his rage.. now we're rockin'..

My very earliest thoughts on Jason's murder motive was that he was killed because he knew too much.
It led me on a crazy journey through the weirdest cults, high ranking and others.. I didnt locate him, but I sensed his presence.. I felt it then and after reading your post I feel it again..
Jason had to die because of something he knew.
I even remember researching mind control techniques and methodologies having heard the little ones' interviews.. the language was not language children used..

Just because I didnt find it, does not mean its not there, hid right out in the open.. perhaps this case was never about an unhappy marriage, even though it was clearly an unhappy marriage....
Just a feeling.. just a feeling.. worth looking at..

Thought we had the plans for the house but can't find on threads?

Fantastic find Stephan, also with all the exits. Sm will have to make up her mind, was she asleep, or was she with kids and not running with them or herself to near by neighbours from one of the many back door exits? Front door?

Was the stairs off the deck used to run to the garage for the bat. Run down for the paver in the garden?

Thanks for this fresh info !

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members