GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct and this is clearly why he did not answer that way. However, as the thought occurred to me I am sure it occurred to the jury as well.

Well, I think it's a powerful question. "Have you ever been strangled?" It makes the responder think about it. That is, if he/she has ever been in the position of feeling so vulnerable that death is imminent at the hands of another. Like, Have you ever been bullied? How did that kind of hatred feel? Unless you've been there, how do you know?

Given the fact that there was virtually no blood on them, there is no way that they called straight away. The 911 call lasted around 15 minutes, during which they went through the motions of preforming CPR, a task that would have got blood on them, no mind the act of murder itself and close to the end of the call the paramedics entered the room. The lack of blood on both MM & TM cannot be explained if they are saying they called when "he went down".
i witnessed their pictures. In my opinion, if they performed CPR they would have been covered in blood.

Well, I think it's a powerful question. "Have you ever been strangled?" It makes the responder think about it. That is, if he/she has ever been in the position of feeling so vulnerable that death is imminent at the hands of another. Like, Have you ever been bullied? How did that kind of hatred feel? Unless you've been there, how do you know?

Have you ever been strangled?” Cheryl Andrews, for the defence, asked Mr Dillard.

That question has been a point of contention between the two sides, and perhaps even at the heart of the case. As the assistant district attorneys question each witness about whether there was any noticeable injury to Ms Martens’s neck, they seem to be hinting at a different question, a more pertinent question, to Ms Martens.

Have you ever been strangled?

The court is scheduled to reconvene on Monday, when the prosecution will continue calling witnesses, after which the defence will have the opportunity to call its first witness.

powerful indeed if mm was ever strangled she would know that there would be no need to pull at her neck to make it red dont you think?whats your intake on sm been so calm standing by the basement bedroom door when police brought the children down to her do you fid it very strange ?

moo

Have you ever been strangled?” Cheryl Andrews, for the defence, asked Mr Dillard.

That question has been a point of contention between the two sides, and perhaps even at the heart of the case. As the assistant district attorneys question each witness about whether there was any noticeable injury to Ms Martens’s neck, they seem to be hinting at a different question, a more pertinent question, to Ms Martens.

Have you ever been strangled?

The court is scheduled to reconvene on Monday, when the prosecution will continue calling witnesses, after which the defence will have the opportunity to call its first witness.

powerful indeed if mm was ever strangled she would know that there would be no need to pull at her neck to make it red dont you think?whats your intake on sm been so calm standing by the basement bedroom door when police brought the children down to her do you fid it very strange ?

moo

IDK maybe it felt strange? When my ex left a handprint on my face and neck, it wasn't visible for days. It was other people that pointed it out to me because I wouldn't look in the mirror. The shame I felt was unbelievable. Everyone thought my ex was such a nice guy who would never treat me like that.

I think there are plenty of things at the crime scene in need of explanation. SM isn't one of them. IMO

It makes sense all you say imo. If your busy fixing up your not attending a body, checking on kids or starting cpr your too busy, A time when a body can cool and blood can dry.

However long before the call even up until EMS arrive look beyond the cold caller on the phone mm sounds miles away on the call when she is shouting back Jason's age etc, even when tm suposidly moves closer to body she sounds in the distance the room is not that big.

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did TM not end the 911 call by saying something about getting his daughter out of there? Was TM ever actually in the master bedroom during the alleged CPR? Was there an announcement by either TM or MM to the effect that EMT people had arrived 'They're here'? But did paramedics not report that TM was outside making a call when they arrived? Was it the call to the 911 people still? Did that operator keep him on the phone so that his location would be observed by time eMT people and police arrived?

I dont know, myself.. its just thoughts creeping in..?

i witnessed their pictures. In my opinion, if they performed CPR they would have been covered in blood.

He was lying face up when paramedics arrived. Was there evidence mentioned, that he had been turned over?
But a trained mind attempting to stage a crime scene to one's own end would have covered that aspect too.
To administer CPR on a prone victim, it is necessary to kneel beside them, squatting is possible but weakens compression power..
From descriptions of the photos shown to the court it would be almost impossible to perform cpr or mouth- to-mouth without becoming very bloody.
Paramedics mentioned her technique was ineffective.. so they saw her pretending some semblance of cpr.. so she was very close to his body when they arrived, yet no blood on her clothes? How could that have happened? She was near his body, close enough to pretend to be performing cpr, witnesses testified.. but still no blood on her?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...-as-photos-of-bloody-body-displayed-1.3170397
extremely shabby journalism. (i know I have stated its the best of the Irish media generally for accuracy but this is disgraceful.
It is difficult to believe that journalist was even there.
Every single media source published the fact that the corbett family wept,that is a natural thing to do.
This journalist maintains they remained stoic throughout.

Look at this
Pictures of Mr Corbett’s bloody, lifeless body have been displayed ad nauseam
This is worthy of complaints to press ombudsman.
#ad nauseum. A murder victim
Tedious, was it? Disgraceful.

A really shoddy attempt at creating the kind of drama that sells gutter media.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_75231027-4809-5445-991f-6eb83d78008c.html

Again, the clarity of articles is questionable, but if Freedman did say this then it would be a lie...they saw them two weeks previously when WC was visiting [QUOTE[FONT=&amp]They hadn’t seen the grandchildren in six months, Freedman said.[/FONT]]
[/QUOTE]

Job well done imo have the paper here interesting read about the ex boyfriend

In his evidence, Dr Nelson also noted one post-mortem blow.

The witness said that he peeled back areas of skin around the head to examine the skull further. When he did this, ‘pieces of bone fell out’ in two areas.

This, he said, indicated that the bone had been severely fractured. Some of the ‘full thickness lacerations’ he noted showed the blows had ‘gone all the way through the scalp to the depth of the skull bone.’

https://www.facebook.com/EVOKE.ie/posts/1653451968007645

horrific injuries, not to be ignored imo or overlooked.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I remember seeing the record of the dispatch of Paramedics, Law Enforcement Officers, etc to the property but can't find it, searched the discussions thread and couple of the initial threads but with no luck. Does anyone else remember this record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx