Found Deceased NC - Joseph, 45, & Cristie Codd, 38, Leicester, 12 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thats odd that LE hasn't looked at the friends phone or asked for his account. You'd think it would be a step in organizing their own timeline.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

Thats odd that LE hasn't looked at the friends phone or asked for his account. You'd think it would be a step in organizing their own timeline.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

I think at the moment the crime scene is still their only focus.

Good to see you, Oriah! It seems that it's never in happy times, right?

(((hugs))) to you!

Let's find justice for the Codds.
Same for me -- good to see you, Oriah; and justice for these two -- may they rest in peace.

This is such a very sad case. I saw it on the news and now I am trying to get caught up.

Daily Mail:

Man charged with murder of missing pregnant Food Network star and her husband was suspect in
disappearance of boy, 18, in 2000: Victim's empty car was mysteriously found with a PUPPY inside

⁍ Robert Jason Owens, 38, was 'primary suspect' in Zebb Quinn cold case
⁍ Zebb, 18, vanished while going to look at Mitsubishi with Owens in 2000
⁍ Boy, who worked at Walmart in North Carolina, has not been seen since
⁍ Owens questioned by police, but they never had evidence to charge him
⁍ Now, construction worker has been charged with murder in recent case
⁍ Allegedly killed neighbors - a pregnant Food Network star and husband
⁍ Couple, whose bodies have not been found, were 'murdered Thursday'
⁍ Owens also reportedly stole a laptop, jewelry and a gun from their home
⁍ Mrs Codd had just announced she would be catering on the set of
...The Big Short starring Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, and Christian Bale
story and pictures at link above

I just came on this case because it was talked about on another thread. I just saw on Fox News that someone was arrested and charged with murder. Did they find the bodies?

Buncombe County Medical Examiner Dr. Sharon Sweede tells E! News, "The Sheriff's Department has collected the remains suspected to be the two missing persons but that has not been confirmed yet. There has not been a positive identification of the remains. The process has started and is ongoing but I can't say how long it will take."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/636536/food-network-star-s-cristie-schoen-codd-and-husband-missing-man-arrested-and-charged-with-murders

Suspect's brother defending him on this post at Facebook WLOS ABC 13:

https://www.facebook.com/News13/posts/10152849884586799

It seems JO has a habit of impersonating his victims? IIRC he called Zebb's place of work saying he was sick that day. It appears now he may have been answering CC's texts too.

I hope the Codd's and Zebb will get justice. Knowing JO was the last person seen with Zebb does not give me good feelings at all, especially with this coming to light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Per WLOS.COM

The Buncombe County sheriff says he plans to hold a news conference later this week about a murder investigation. Robert Jason Owens is accused of killing Cristie and JT Codd, and their unborn child.

The motive for adopting the puppy? or the motive for possibly being involved in the disappearance of ZQ?

And hey borndem and wfgodot and backwoods and ya'll! Always good to see you. Never under good circumstances. :(
But at least we're all seeking the same purpose, so we're not alone.

I hope the BCSO is able to release some info on this case at the press release today. Shout out to the sheriff, their deputies, their investigators- all. They work hard. Keep up the fantastic work, BCSO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back