NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i'm googling correct - guess who was once married to Erskine's sister?
Yep, JG.

talk about political connections...

Didn't D tell the dispatcher that K was foaming at the mouth and she had blood all over her face? But then 911 tells D to put K on her back. If K was face down, how did D see she was foaming from the mouth?
It's all just so strange!
I'm new at this, but have been reading your theories and ideas since early on. Thanks for all of your thoughts so far. I'm from the area and my mom was a friend of KT's...

I'm thinking maybe KT was laying on her side and that's how D noticed the foaming from the mouth. It all is very strange...

I'm new at this, but have been reading your theories and ideas since early on. Thanks for all of your thoughts so far. I'm from the area and my mom was a friend of KT's...

I'm thinking maybe KT was laying on her side and that's how D noticed the foaming from the mouth. It all is very strange...

Lets assume she was actually raped.
Would she not be on her back for that sick act?
Whoever did this apparently rolled her back over on her side or stomach.

I wondered that as well; however, I think that would be standard procedure for 911 to say "place on her back" based on what the caller was describing. 911 asks if there is a defibulator (sp) on sight. that's why I think SOP based on injuries being described.

On second thought I don't think the one with 18 charges is the same one I found that gave political contributions. The two middle names are spelled differently - MacIntosh (18 charges) vs. McIntosh (contributions). I think that our JG is the one named McIntosh. There is no way he could continue to practice law with that many charges against him.

Public records show M as MI

age as 61 but no dob

were the charges DUI related - if so - his airtight alibi for the timeframe could be "rehab!"

airtight alibis are handy for contract jobs. NOT accusing, just saying...

Welcome! I think she was probably on her side, too.

On second thought I don't think the one with 18 charges is the same one I found that gave political contributions. The two middle names are spelled differently - MacIntosh (18 charges) vs. McIntosh (contributions). I think that our JG is the one named McIntosh. There is no way he could continue to practice law with that many charges against him.

On some of the charges it is spelled Macintosh, but there is also Mcintosh as the spelling. They all have the same birthdate.

On some of the charges it is spelled Macintosh, but there is also Mcintosh as the spelling. They all have the same birthdate.

Oh, my...How could he keep his license? Could political influence pull that off, too?

AMEN! I've said that from the beginning - either ordered by JG or TT (KT's ex). No way DH could kill her sister.

Contract job? Contract jobs are rarely messy, and do not leave DNA behind.

probl one in the same - Mac vs Mc. I'm curious, are any of the charges related to some type of "substance abuse?"

Yes. He was able to beat, rape and strangle several of the girls without alerting anyone in the sorority house. A girl coming in late, ran into him as he was leaving and went to check on the girls. He was a monster.

I'm just trying to find other cases that have a similar MO for comparison purposes. I can't find another one just like the KT case. Perhaps it will become easier after the autopsy is released.

Who was the beneficiary on KT's life insurance?

I would think the T. son's would have a trust fund thru T......did K. receive money from T.T. as part of the divorce..who owned the house in Greenville where K. lived? I understand that K. owned a condo in Oriental.

JTF I don't think there was a chance she could have survived this blow. Medicine today enables us to keep people alive for so much longer than they would have in the past. However, all we buy is time. Sometimes time is a blessing. It gives the family and loved ones a chance to process what has happened, and to believe it is for the best to allow the loved one to pass, unhindered. It is not what we want, but we think about what is best for the patient. Yes, one hard blow to the skull can kill someone. I cannot fathom that anyone still would think that the sister did this. We should be concentrating on details about the murderer. Who would know that KT was even staying there? Maybe someone heard a passing conversation. I think that one night is what should be looked at.That, and the memory of someone who was impaired at the time. Bring in the lie detector. Unreliable? Yes, but sometimes it helps to prod things along.....

I would think the T. son's would have a trust fund thru T......did K. receive money from T.T. as part of the divorce..who owned the house in Greenville where K. lived? I understand that K. owned a condo in Oriental.

IDK, but I do know she only received a small amount (like state employees) of per diem to attend state board meetings. A paltry amount, really. Don't know where her real income came from.

probl one in the same - Mac vs Mc. I'm curious, are any of the charges related to some type of "substance abuse?"

A couple of DWI's, unsealed alcohol in vehicle, expired tags, improper turns, speeding.

I see Dismissal without Leave by DA on several charges. But, plead guilty on a DWI charge in 2000.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, too, Clu...

Two bowls, two spoons, and a box of cereal. Was the guest still there in the morning and they had some breakfast together before D checked on KT?

I must say, cereal would be the last thing I'd want after a night of drinking. I'd probably be starving for some real food. But, perhaps cereal was all that was in the house?

The hotel receipt from the Lexus. KT had just gotten back from a board meeting near Roanoke Rapids. I bet she stayed in a hotel while she was up there.
I can confirm that KT did stay at a hotel for meetings the day before her surgery. Apparently she was her usual sweet, helpful self. So sad that this was done to her the next night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025