NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing in terms of the "send an ambulance" would be what I would say first.

2003*Pamlico County
Total DWI Disposed 81,293

Not Guilty 4,781
No Probable Cause 5,316
Voluntary Dismissal by Prosecutor 18,076
Voluntary Dismissal with Leave to Reopen
When Defendant Available 8,370
Guilty of Charge Other Than Impaired Driving 1,827
Drive After Consuming 4,808
DWI Level 1 3,783
DWI Level 2 5,542
DWI Level 3 3,601
DWI Level 4 5,430
DWI Level 5 19,448

JTF - I edited the post to reflect which County on each charge.

Also...I think the "dismissal without leave by DA" was on the charge of failure to reduce speed only.

Yes, but there is no 'conviction' noted for the DWI.

Don't forget a lamp socket assembly or something along that order was listed on the search warrant as being removed from the house. Was a lamp base used, but if so why would it not say lamp?

DWI's are difficult to get dismissed and if you do get one dismissed, there must be a written reason given. (Unless there is something hinky going on as in the blow up on DWI dismissals in Johnston County.)

I'm sure that anyone would have asked D to not drive after consuming any alcohol. Some people think it's okay after a couple of drinks.

I just can't figure a reason for the vehicle to be left running unless by accident.

Are there any outside newspaper stands in GV? I can't recall. I know they normally have papers inside of HT. A newspaper delivery person would have been by before 6:00 a.m.

In listening closely to the 1st 911 call, here’s my question – how can DH sound rational in giving the address, even to spell out the street name yet in the next breath states “I can’t think straight” when trying to recall what surgery KT had. She goes on to state that her black Durango is parked out front when giving directions. Not sure I could be this calm when calling 911 under any circumstances especially being a guest in someone else’s house – not sure I would even know the address.

Durango being parked at HT is very puzzling and perhaps the HT manager was mistaken that it was still running. Wouldn’t someone have reported it running and unoccupied if it had been there for very long. If HT had survellience cameras that RPD used to get the pic of the person of interest, perhaps there is also footage of the parking lot that shows the Durango and any activity around it.

Trying to be open minded about all this but just believe DH holds a key piece to this whole thing by protecting herself or someone else.

Pursuing another avenue relative to DH’s driving record – which appears to be mostly speeding but could be reduced down from DWI – check JG’s record – he has at least 1 DWI in 2001 according to public records.

Can anyone confirm a middle name or DOB?

Cause if I have the right person.......whew! More than one.

whatever "weapon" was used must have been heavy to cause the damage it did with supposedly 1 single blow. I wouldn't think a golf club or shotgun barrell would do this nor could a sister use such force.

Also, the RPD incident report dated march 6 already shows homicide and nonnegligent manslaughter. Why wouldn't read attempted murder since KT wasn't pronounced officially dead until march 9th?

By this I see the same middle name as the records I saw. There are 18 charges.

Are you referring to the middle name of the person who comes up in No. Carolina offender records, which is MacIntosh? Not sure whether the "I" is capitalized or not. 18 charges is a huge number, IMO.

TIA.

would that many offenses cause problems for his license to practice law?

the political contribution makes sense, given his connection to the bowles family

Public records show M as MI

age as 61 but no dob

were the charges DUI related - if so - his airtight alibi for the timeframe could be "rehab!"

Does anyone know where a police report appears that says something about an officer advising someone that they better be upfront or they could face an obstruction charge in this case? I read this as a comment on the WRAL site under the comment GOLI section. I can't imagine something like that being released and if it was released, wouldn't we have heard a lot about it by now? Maybe the poster misunderstood.

Are there any police reports other than the ones released with the SWs?

Are you referring to the middle name of the person who comes up in No. Carolina offender records, which is MacIntosh? Not sure whether the "I" is capitalized or not. 18 charges is a huge number, IMO.

TIA.

Yes, Macintosh. The DOB for all 18 records is 10/10/48.

DWI Level 2...oh my.

Level Two DWI (1 Grossly Aggravating Factor):A Level 2 DWI is the second most severely punished misdemeanor driving while impaired offense.

Below is a list of the statutory Grossly Aggravating Factors.

A prior conviction of any impaired driving offense within seven years of the offense date of the Driving While Impairedor.
Driving while one's license is already revoked or suspended for a previous impaired driving offense
An accident occurring resulting in serious bodily injury to another person caused by the offender's impaired driving
The presence of a child under 16 years of age within the vehicle that the offender was operating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop