GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally agree with you SS. Wouldn't it be something IF LE names the spouse as a potential POI, that the children would be immediately removed from the home? Seems it would have to be a state by state move, because the majority of these unsolved cases are not under federal jurisdiction.

Hmmmmmm.........interesting thought. Are there any lawyers here, reading this, that know if something of this sort would or COULD have any traction?

JMHO
fran

Bumping for Kelly. I hope there is a break in this case soon. There is chatter
around that Scott has a girlfriend. Wonder how long that has been going on?
Dirty Kelly up by saying she was running around and he may have been the cheater. If it is true it does add to the motive doesn't it?

Bumping for Kelly. I hope there is a break in this case soon. There is chatter
around that Scott has a girlfriend. Wonder how long that has been going on?
Dirty Kelly up by saying she was running around and he may have been the cheater. If it is true it does add to the motive doesn't it?

You've got to be kidding!! Who in their right mind woudl date him knowing he is the POI in his wife's death? I know that's a stupid questions -we've seen it happen over and over but still!!! Grayrock is it a local girl, do you know?

Family seeks help in finding missing 28-year-old woman

Want to help?

What: Search for Kelly Currin Morris, who disappeared Sept. 3

When: Saturday at 8 a.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m.

Where: Kelly Currin Morris Command Center, 2816 Old Weaver Trail, Creedmoor (near the intersection with N.C. 50). Lunch will be provided on Saturday.

Please e-mail the command center at helpfindkelly@gmail.com if you are planning to come on Saturday so that they can know how much food to have on hand. Wear layered clothing, walking shoes and bring a hiking stick or other object to move leaves and debris. For more information, contact the center at 919-812-2310.

This weekend, deputies will join family and friends in a search for Morris. Wilkins said their search efforts typically are confined to the 10-mile radius around Morris' home.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/seeks_22695___article.html/family_woman.html

ok so they did NOT say what was picked up in the box? i have read it twice but admittedly my mind is in shambles from work right now so......i really could have missed something.

http://www.news14.com/content/local...-sought-in-case-of-missing-woman/Default.aspx

24 Feb 09

Newly-released search warrants show authorities want to search e-mail of a missing Granville County woman’s husband.

Kelly Currin Morris was last seen Sept. 3, 2008. The next day, her home in Stem, N.C., was set on fire and her car was found abandoned a mile away.

Authorities want to look at the address book and any e-mails in Scott Morris’ America Online account. They say that information could potentially generate additional leads or evidence in the woman’s disappearance.

The husband has been named a person of interest in the case, but has not been arrested or charged.

It looks like to me they would have sought a search warrant for the items this guy was storing for Scott. Maybe they did.He shouldn't be selling her stuff anyway. Maybe that's proof he knows she's not coming back. Or wonder if it was something he had ordered in her name recently?
Another twisted momma's boy.

I just got home from helping with the search for Kelly,i wanted to let anyone know that is close and can help we need it really bad. There was not alot of searchers today,its diminishing slowly. If you can help search please come out. We will be searching again tomorrow at 1 pm. We will meet at a command center at N.C. Highway 50 and Old Weaver Trail in Creedmoor.

Tonia hopefully I will be able to return to help with the search. D you know if they plan to search this coming weekend? (march 7 and 8) Hopefully I can come one or both of those days. I'm so sorry she still hasn't been found.

Yes! Please do,we need searchers really bad. Saturday, March 7 at 8 a.m. and Sunday, March 8 at 1 p.m at 2816 Old Weaver Trail at Highway 50 in Creedmoor. Tomorrow will be six months since Kelly disappeared.

ok I'll do my best to come out one or both days for a while.

Tonia and others,

WRAL will be doing an interview and story with Kelly's father and step mother tonight on their news.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back