GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe he's having second thoughts about where he dumped her. Wonder if he'll try to sneak out later and move or further destroy the body?

I wish we had a local to watch and tell us if he leaves his house tonight. Hope the cops are on the ball!

Susan

I have observed cases of missing where they found the body when the POI was observed 'moving the body.' We should be so lucky here!

Hopefully LE will find Kelly soon.

fran

"A month after a Granville County woman went missing, her family is offering a $30,000 reward for information that leads to finding her."
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3667495/

I *so* have to admire her family's strength and resolve during these times in keeping this investigation going strong.

Of course he could have "planted" those items there to throw them off the trail. But I agree if he's following them like the other article said, he very well could be nervous what they might stumble upon.

<snip>
"The father of a missing Granville County woman said rumors about his daughter's whereabouts have convinced him to offer a $30,000 reward for information about her case. During a news conference on Friday, Pat Currin made another public plea for any new leads in the case.
Currin said rumors that his daughter's body had been recovered prompted him to offer a substantial reward."

<and snip>

"Dozens of volunteers have spent several weeks searching for Kelly. The search has now moved beyond Granville County. Volunteers were in Durham this week along Angier Avenue after receiving a tip. But, there was still no sign of the missing mother of two.
Investigators said they continue to follow up on every potential lead, including a discovery made last week. The State Bureau of Investigation lab is analyzing a gas can and t-shirt found by volunteers near Brassfield and Hawley School Roads. A special K9 unit was dispatched afterward to comb the area.
Investigators tell Eyewitness News they don't expect forensic tests on the shirt and gas can to net any significant clues in the disappearance of Kelly Currin Morris. Detectives said they've conducted multiple interviews in the case, including acquaintances of the couple. According to search warrants, William Scott Morris is the focus of a criminal investigation. Court documents reveal investigators are looking into the couple's bank records. An investigator wrote that based on his experience and training "the crimes of homicide and arson are often committed in relation to financial motives." Sources tell Eyewitness News that the couple may have been in dispute over money prior to Kelly's disappearance.
At least three search warrants in the case remain sealed."

i just read that TES is suppose to come to NC for a search before they go back to florida to search for caylee. i wonder if they're coming to search for Kelly.

i just read that TES is suppose to come to NC for a search before they go back to florida to search for caylee. i wonder if they're coming to search for Kelly.

I hope they are going to search for Kelly. Maybe LE has certain places that they want checked out by Tim and Co. I hope they find Kelly. Another husband whose idea of resolving a situation is to murder the wife. Don't they ever learn anything :furious:

I *so* have to admire her family's strength and resolve during these times in keeping this investigation going strong.

Of course he could have "planted" those items there to throw them off the trail. But I agree if he's following them like the other article said, he very well could be nervous what they might stumble upon.

I'm reading "A Deadly Game" about Scott Peterson. He didn't follow searchers but he did return to the scene where he dumped his wife and child on at least five occasions. IMO, to check on the progress of the divers.

IMO, LE should be quite vigilant in the areas he was observed watching the searches. POSSIBLE, he really is WORRIED about what they may find in those areas. Either that, or he's watching the method and what they're looking at to be sure he hid Kelly's body good enough.

Yeah...........I think he's guilty,...........guilty as He!!, just like Scott Peterson and so many before and after. He's NOT unique and he's NOT smarter than everyone else. He'll get caught. Apparently LE is already on to him......:behindbar

Bet after paying the retainer of his new attorney he's starting to regret he chose the path he did. It would have been MUCH cheaper to get a 'DIVORCE.' Ahhhh...........live and learn......:(

JMHO
fran

Praying they find Kelly soon. She deserves a decent burial. Hear that Scott!? :mad: Tell them where Kelly is! You already ruined your life anyway.:loser:

Wow.. I have a crazy rumor to tell you guys about that was brought to my attention this morning. Someone real close to me works at the federal prison in Butner and told me this am that there is a rumor floating around LE in the area that officer Mark Waymer was having an affair with Kelly and wrote a letter telling everyone that he killed her before taking his own life this past Sunday! Only God know if there is any truth to this at this point because nobody in charge on his suicide investigation will talk about the letter that was left. Someone would have to be pretty sick to start this rumor if it infact is not true, since he leaves behind a widow. I'm going to look into this rumor a bit more closely tomorrow and will let you guys know what I find. :eek:

Wow.. I have a crazy rumor to tell you guys about that was brought to my attention this morning. Someone real close to me works at the federal prison in Butner and told me this am that there is a rumor floating around LE in the area that officer Mark Waymer was having an affair with Kelly and wrote a letter telling everyone that he killed her before taking his own life this past Sunday! Only God know if there is any truth to this at this point because nobody in charge on his suicide investigation will talk about the letter that was left. Someone would have to be pretty sick to start this rumor if it infact is not true, since he leaves behind a widow. I'm going to look into this rumor a bit more closely tomorrow and will let you guys know what I find. :eek:

Does anyone live near Oxford that can go grab the doc.. the police report and post it??Emergen*cy personnel received the call at 3:17 a.m. Smith asked the Dispatch
not to print the details of Waymer’s death out of respect to the deceased, but the sheriff’s incident report, which is open to citizen inspection, said Waymer hung himself.

I really really don't think Mark left a suicide note. There have been a lot of
crazy rumors in this case. I know that they have added to her family's pain.
Now this rumor is adding to Mark's family's pain. Why would LE keep this a secret if it were true?

I'm not going to believe for one minute about Mark Waymer and Kelly Morris. IMO, either the husband or his friends or family are working OT to cast suspicion on ANYWHERE but Scott Morris.

UNTIL I see an official statement there was something between them, I'll look on this rumor as just that, ................RUMOR....................AND, IMHO, started by the one who's being looked at as a POI or SUSPECT and the LAST PERSON KNOWN to have seen Kelly alive.

Poor Kelly and her family. All this BS, she and they did NOT deserve this.

:(

fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298