GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, hopefully, IF Kelly is out there anywhere, some unsuspecting hunter will stumble across her.

:(
fran

I find that quite interesting consider TES left Orlando today to head to NC so they can search for Kelly and three others. Sad day for poor little Caylee and Jennifer Kesse- both who need to be brought home.

Well, hopefully, IF Kelly is out there anywhere, some unsuspecting hunter will stumble across her.

fran

I wonder if they went out on Sunday. I understand not going out Sat with it being the first day of hunting season, but hopefully there's a way they can let hunters know where they are searching so there aren't any accidents..

Sadly this case just isn't getting much publicity, but hopefully TES going back will bring her back to the frontpage. It made me cry when I'd read that Tim left resources so they could continue searching while he went back down to FL, and that he let them know he'd be back. And as I had noted in the Caylee thread this is the perfect time to search up here due to the cold killing off a lot of the undergrowth in the woods and the snakes going to sleep...

(the info on Tim leaving resources, etc found here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/kelly_morris_case/)

My heart just breaks for her two babies and her dad. I just don't think Mr. Currin will ever be able to stop looking for her - not until she's found or the end of his days... :cry:

(Daddy's Little Girl, Kelly Currin Morris, Needs You! found here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/daddys-little-g.html)

That second picture of her (above link) looks so much like my niece that I'd swear it was her if I didn't know better. I know that's part of the reason I'm so drawn to this case - but the other part is just feeling so bad for her loved ones -- and knowing that her so called husband hasn't lifted one finger to help search for her and most likely murdered her because she was leaving his sorry arse :furious:

My prayers continue for this family and for Tim Miller and TES...

These NC missing need immediate attention. I hope Tim Miller and his crew will shed some light in these missing young women remains. The alarming number has had me baffed for months. Thank you to Tim and crew!!!:)

Kelly as well as the other women need to be found!!

I get so frustrated with cases like this. Poor Kelly,...... I don't think she'll ever be found. Her case will most likely never be solved either.

fran

From TES homepage:
The search for Kelly Morris continues this weekend, with volunteers needed to assist on Sunday, November 16. The Command Center has relocated for the weekend search to the Berea, NC Fire Department, located at 1213 Hwy 158 W, Oxford NC. Texas EquuSearch, in conjunction with the family of Kelly Currin Morris, is asking for volunteers to help with a large foot search and horseback search. New areas of interest have been identified. The family has also established a new email address at helpfindkelly@gmail.com. We are asking that anyone that owns property within a 40 mile radius of Stem, NC, where Kelly lived, that has an abandoned hand dug well on their property, please contact us at the above email address. You can also contact the Kelly Currin Morris Search Command Center at 919-812-2310.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

With his threats about killing her and putting her in a well -- it makes me sick to even type this -- but it's good to know they're looking into that possibility. And it looks like compliments of his cell phone they have a good idea how far he may have gone. That's a plus --- I just pray it's enough and that they'll be able to find her AND lock up that monster that killed her :mad:

"The high-profile group, Texas EquuSearch, was joining the search by foot and horseback Sunday. Volunteers switched their focus to northern Granville after searching the southern part of the county.

EquuSearch asked anyone who owns hand-dug wells within 40 miles of Stem to contact them.

Kelly Morris’ family has offering a $30,000 reward for information that leads to finding her. Anyone with tips can call volunteers at 919-812-2310 and e-mail helpfindkelly@gmail.com.
Detectives have asked anyone with information about the fire or Morris' disappearance to contact them at 919-693-3213."

More at link:
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/3969963/

:rose:Prayers for TES, the searchers and Kelly's family...:rose:

Searchers were out both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Not a whole lot on Saturday, due to hunting season. However, on Sunday, we moved the command center to Berea, and about 40-50 were out searching. ATV, horseback and foot searchers. I was out searching for a while myself, although I spent most of my time at the command center.

Sadly, another weekend passed without finding Kelly. Every day that goes by without finding her, the sadness just gets deeper. This case has touched my heart so much, and the family has become so dear to me. My heart cracks a little more each time I talk to them, and hear the pain in their voices.

Searches will continue on the weekends, until further notice. This coming weekend, a search will be held on Sunday, Nov 23 out of the Berea Fire Dept again, beginning at 8am. If anyone can help, I know how much it means to Kelly's family.

We won't give up, we won't let Kelly be forgotten. We will continue to search, and continue to seek justice. Her parents, her brother and most of all, her children, deserve that, at the least.

"Stem, N.C. — Investigators in the search for a missing Granville County woman returned search warrants Wednesday that keep the focus squarely on her husband.
Kelly Morris was last seen on Sept. 3. The next day, police found her car, keys, purse and cell phone in an undeveloped subdivision, shortly after firefighters responded to a fire at her home, 3220 Tump Wilkins Road.
The Granville County sheriff has said her husband, Scott Morris, is a person of interest her disappearance. The latest warrants sought samples of his blood, hair and saliva."

More at link
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3991930/

Link to Search Warrant:
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/11/19/3992440/morris.pdf

Items To Be Seized: "blood, saliva and hair, including head hair and
pubic hair..."

I sure wish Kelly's family could get custody of her little one (that's with Scott).

"Stem, N.C. — Investigators in the search for a missing Granville County woman returned search warrants Wednesday that keep the focus squarely on her husband.
Kelly Morris was last seen on Sept. 3. The next day, police found her car, keys, purse and cell phone in an undeveloped subdivision, shortly after firefighters responded to a fire at her home, 3220 Tump Wilkins Road.
The Granville County sheriff has said her husband, Scott Morris, is a person of interest her disappearance. The latest warrants sought samples of his blood, hair and saliva."

More at link
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3991930/

Link to Search Warrant:
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/11/19/3992440/morris.pdf

Items To Be Seized: "blood, saliva and hair, including head hair and
pubic hair..."

I sure wish Kelly's family could get custody of her little one (that's with Scott).

Sure happy to see this !!!

And anyone that is in the area that can participate, the search continues daily, on a small scale. They are asking for volunteer searchers on Sunday, Nov 23. Foot searchers, ATV's and horseback searchers are all needed. Command Center will be located at the Berea Fire Dept, N.C. Highway 158 and Culbreth Road in Oxford, NC. Search begins at 8am Sunday morning. For more info, you can contact the search team via e-mail at helpfindkelly@gmail.com.

So, Scott left the house the last night Kelly was seen and he had his dad watch the girls. Scott left driving his green Toyota pick-up, per his dad.

When the dad left that night after Scott returned, was the "Toyota pick-up" at the home or was it the "roll-back" or "both?":confused: Oh, also, WAS Kelly's car there? or is there a garage????

The next morning Scott took the kids from the home to the BP 'in the roll-back' and picked up the Geo Tracker. Scott used the Geo Tracker to take the girls to school, went back to the station to get gas in the Tracker and went on to meet the tow driver at the storage yard. After two minutes Scott left the tow yard but didn't get to the Hardees for 55 minutes. Then Scott was seen returning from the direction of the home in the Geo Tracker before he went to Hardees. Five minutes at Hardees and Scott left again in the direction of the home and NOT towards his work.

Soooo...........bottom line,.............the roll-back was at the home the night Kelly disappeared and then her car is located away from the home in an unfinished housing area. I don't think it takes a rocket-scientist to figure out how Kelly's car got there.

What did Scott do with Kelly? Scott's phone was traced to a cell tower in Creedmoor when his step-dad phoned him at 10:59 p.m......

Although Scott's tow yard is in Butner, IMHO, Kelly is most likely somewhere between Creedmoor and Stem. I would think he would be more apt to go outside what would have been any known routes that night, ie his storage yard to get the roll back. Wonder what the receiving distance is for those cell towers?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Creedmoor&1s=NC&2c=Stem&2s=NC

Hope they find her. Good luck!

fran

The search still continues for a missing Granville County mother.

The Sunday before Thanksgiving is devoted, like nearly every Sunday since September, to the search for Kelly Currin Morris.
Her children haven't seen her since the beginning of September --the same day their home was set on fire. Authorities are calling the fire that destroyed the home an arson.
<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=6521250&rss=rss-wtvg-article-6521250

Do you know how easy it is to throw a body down an old well and how hard it is to search one?

Do you know how easy it is to throw a body down an old well and how hard it is to search one?

I used to live in NW Missouri and all the wells around there are deep and scary looking. People always made jokes about thowing stuff down the wells so that it would never be found. I used to laugh along but then I started thinking that was a really scary idea. Some of the wells in that area are old and boarded over so no one really remembers them until they run across them by accident while doing something else. Scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1
Back