Found Deceased NC - Kristen Ashley Bennett, 24, Carteret County, 14 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
5d30989bc03ca.image.jpg

GREENVILLE —
A Wednesday autopsy confirmed the body discovered by the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office this week is that of missing Newport woman Kristen Ashley Bennett, 24, who died of a gunshot wound to the head.

Deputies oversaw the autopsy performed at Vidant Health, according to a press release issued Thursday morning. Investigators managed to positively identify Ms. Bennett by comparing dental records.

“The manner of death has been officially ruled a homicide as the result of a gunshot wound to the head,” reads Wednesday’s press release. “A small caliber bullet was recovered at the autopsy.”

Autopsy confirms body found Tuesday is Bennett's

Rest in Peace Kristen. :(

Someone tipped them off - I wonder who - article says it is NOT her boyfriend...
Yeah curious as well. Maybe the family members who owned the property were trying to keep quiet to protect Trey but the pressure finally got to them and they came clean. I have a hard time believing he dug a grave on their land and they didn't realize something was up. The pictures I've seen of the property it doesn't look that big seems like it would be easy to notice the disturbed ground of a hole that size.

This is pure speculation on my part though. I guess we will find out come trial time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back