NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh i see!! Thank you very much.

You're welcome! See, he appeared to walk out just fine. Now, with all of those people standing around, how in the world didn't they notice something!? Maybe the police need to interview everyone in the video?

You're welcome! See, he appeared to walk out just fine. Now, with all of those people standing around, how in the world didn't they notice something!? Maybe the police need to interview everyone in the video?

I think so too. If they can figure out who they are. Too bad it doesnt show them from the other side.

But I did google the hotels in the area: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...73,-80.844483&spn=0.006144,0.011673&z=17&om=1. Buckhead Saloon is at 5th and College.

I heard from CTV Boards that someone thought Kyle was heading to a Holiday Inn from Buckhead. This would make sense, as a Holiday Inn is less than a block away. I would hope that place was checked.

I'm in Charlotte for the weekend, and may run down to take some pics. I'll post if I do.

Also, does anyone know the radius of a cell phone tower?

I have no idea about the cell phone tower radius, but I bet you could call Verizon or a large cell provider and ask. I haven't seen any updates at all, no planned searches....I can't believe they aren't actively looking for him.

I hope you get some good pics. Be careful!

The local news here in the Charlotte area is not saying much lately about Kyle's case. His friends and family are doing an awesome job of keeping his name in the spot light. Recently, they became an official non-profit organization and are trying to raise money for searches, staff, etc to bring Kyle home. His facebook has a donation challenge that is ongoing. You can contribute to Kyle's search at www.helpfindkyle.com. They say no amount is too small.

I am so angry that this case isn't getting more coverage!
Same with Justins. SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY. I just can't put my finger on it :-(

The local fox news last night reported that the family has hired a psychic. Kyle's dad said that at this point, since his son was missing for 3 weeks, he is willing to try anything at all.
I just got home from S. Charlotte and was surprised that I didn't see one missing flyer about Kyle. :(

HOW SAD.

I don't believe in psychics...well I dont know what I believe. BUT I HOPE whatever they say helps!

HOW SAD.

I don't believe in psychics...well I dont know what I believe. BUT I HOPE whatever they say helps!

I guess when you are a very desperate parent, ANY help is better than none. I have heard of stories where psychics have been used in police cases. I hope the person they use will have some ideas for the poor family. Statistically, the odds are getting worse for Kyle's return as every day passes. What in the world happened to him?!

The name of the psychic that the Fleischmann family is using is Sally Headding. She is from California and our local Fox news says she is going to be working with detectives here in Charlotte. Keeping my fingers crossed (and my toes, too!).

That is good that the lady is going to work with the detectives. It makes her sound more reliable. I hope she is able to find this young man.

I watched the local (Clt) news and read on a few news websites...no news. I do suppose they will be quiet about what the psychic says this week. Surely they don't want to show their hand. I just hope that the police/detectives are really listening to what she says.
There are some local fundraisers that are going on and one in Raleigh,NC. The Kyle Fleischmann Foundation aka KFF is trying to get the funds to support the searches,etc.

Kyle's story was on America's Most Wanted tonight. I hope that they get some good lead from the show!

I missed the episode because I had to work today! :( But I am so happy that his family got the coverage they deserve. HIs guestbook on his web site is full of activity from all over the country! :)

When we went to the game this past Sunday, all the posters I had seen earlier were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020