NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for posting this, RNB. Yes, it will hopefully bring someone home and bring some sense of peace to the family of the person. Please keep us updated.

Please keep praying and sending positive thoughts to Kyle's family and friends. They will need strength to get through the next few days no matter what the outcome is. Bless their hearts.

You're welcome, SS. I am sure that Kyle's family is full of anticipation. This town in south of Charlotte on I-77. The poor kids who found the body. How do you ever get that image out of your mind!?
Prayers for Kyle!
I will keep checking for the autposy findings.

You're welcome, SS. I am sure that Kyle's family is full of anticipation. This town in south of Charlotte on I-77. The poor kids who found the body. How do you ever get that image out of your mind!?
Prayers for Kyle!
I will keep checking for the autposy findings.

I am praying for this soul, omg, it's like a timewarp that keeps repeating.
I just want to say that there is nothing worse than the not knowing- at the very least, this soul is going home to be with those that love him.

Yes, that has to be jolting and will stay with them always. Hopefully, someone will tell them it is a wonderful thing that reunited a person with their family and explain how important it was for them to be in the right place to help others. I feel for them, but at the same time...I think they should feel like heros and not be saddened or freaked out. I hope they have someone to walk them thru it with compassion and hope.

If it is...I cannot find anything about whether or not they actually "lock" the park at a certain time at night.

No, not this park. Gayle Community Park is where they found the body. I couldn't find much on it and haven't heard of it before. I think it may be a small, neighborhood park.

Here's an article I found that has a lot of info regarding the possible age of the person found and describes the clothing. Some things make me think it could be Kyle, but others are throwing me....(cigarette lighter found with the body)

http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/491050.html

Does anyone know if people are allowed to smoke in bars in Charlotte? Or more specifically, in the Buckhead Saloon? Sometimes when guys go out to bars, they carry lighters just to light other people's cigarettes, especially girls. So maybe if this is Kyle, that could explain why he would be carrying a lighter.... Just a thought.

I'm praying for Kyle and his family. I think about this constantly. I hope they are able to get some answers soon.

No, not this park. Gayle Community Park is where they found the body. I couldn't find much on it and haven't heard of it before. I think it may be a small, neighborhood park.

Here's an article I found that has a lot of info regarding the possible age of the person found and describes the clothing. Some things make me think it could be Kyle, but others are throwing me....(cigarette lighter found with the body)

http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/491050.html

Thanks lrnb- if the clothing description is correct, I do not believe this is Kyle, but I suspect that is one of the cases we have worked on here but will withold my thoughts on that out of respect for family. Prayers for the family that will be getting this news.

Thanks lrnb- if the clothing description is correct, I do not believe this is Kyle, but I suspect that is one of the cases we have worked on here but will withold my thoughts on that out of respect for family. Prayers for the family that will be getting this news.

The clothes that are described are different than the black shirt that Kyle was last seen in. As soon as I thought that, I wondered if it was possible that the black tshirt decayed in a stange way or if the perp may have put him in something else. I may be reading far too much into it. I only want it to be Kyle just so his family gets answers. The autopsy report may take up to 2 weeks. I'm sure we will all be checking daily until something is released. In our area, I'm sure there are plenty of missing people. Kyle just happens to be the most high-profile. I really haven't heard of anyone else in his age group that is missing, but, like I said, this area that the body was discovered in is very close to an interstate....body could be from anywhere north or south of the area.

Is there a pic of Kyle in that shirt anywhere? I agree, this case is personal for me. The article says pants and shoes were found, I think you can assume if there is anything close to a thought it could be Kyle, Mr. Fleischmann has been notified.

I'm sure Detective Tuttle (CMPD) is following closely with the Fleischmann's. Since Kyle's DNA is in the national data base, I'm sure that they will be able to decide quickly whether or not this could be Kyle. Actually, with the dental records, I think they would know very quickly if the body was a match. I posted video links back in December of the surveillance video that showed Kyle leaving the Buckhead Saloon. You can see his tshirt, its just a plain, black t.
I wonder why they elected not to describe the shoes in the article. I think Kyle was wearing a pair of black, dress shoes. Let's all hold our breath and wait! :(

No, he is the one who exits to the left of the lingering people. And right before 2 men in sports coats/jackets.

Yes, that has to be jolting and will stay with them always. Hopefully, someone will tell them it is a wonderful thing that reunited a person with their family and explain how important it was for them to be in the right place to help others. I feel for them, but at the same time...I think they should feel like heros and not be saddened or freaked out. I hope they have someone to walk them thru it with compassion and hope.

Nicely worded! I think you are right, that certainly is a gift that they are able to give to a family who is sick with worry. I'm sure this person's family will be thankful to have answers.

I'm sure Detective Tuttle (CMPD) is following closely with the Fleischmann's. Since Kyle's DNA is in the national data base, I'm sure that they will be able to decide quickly whether or not this could be Kyle. Actually, with the dental records, I think they would know very quickly if the body was a match. I posted video links back in December of the surveillance video that showed Kyle leaving the Buckhead Saloon. You can see his tshirt, its just a plain, black t.
I wonder why they elected not to describe the shoes in the article. I think Kyle was wearing a pair of black, dress shoes. Let's all hold our breath and wait! :(

Yes, you are correct, that is what he was wearing. My thoughts on the shoes is that they did not specify because it will indicate either the victim itself, or the sex of the victim. Because it specifically said shoes but would not describe them, and they said "no wallet" had been found, as opposed to "no pocketbook" or "no ID", I believe it's a man. I do not know the exact condition of the remains, but the fact that they said an autopsy could be complete in about 5 days makes me think dental records are the most viable method.

Do you know if it was long or short sleeved? Appeared to me to be short sleeved, however, really quick and grainy video

It was short sleeved. This is one of the reasons I worried that he forgot his jacket at the bar. (the mom in me!)
You're right about the video, too. Quick and grainy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72