NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

This handsome young man should be celebrating his 30th birthday this September. Where is Kyle Fleischmann?

Snipped:

He left his debit card and his coat at the bar, and left his car parked at a friend's home, but he is believed to have been carrying his black leather wallet, his car keys and approximately $6 in cash. He was reported missing the next day when he did not show up for work at Fidelity Investments, a health care recruiting agency where he was an executive.

Z1KdTtC.jpg

Kyle Fleischmann

A reporter just announced that human remains have been found in the Chantilly neighborhood of Charlotte which is only a couple of miles from where Kyle was last seen. There is absolutely no reports on who it might be or even how long the body has been there as police are just now at the scene but my heart and thoughts always go to Kyle whenever any remains are found in Charlotte. Ill keep us updated as more info is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just read about this today. Kyle was the first to pop into my head. i didn't read if they knew the gender though nor how long they were there.

i just read about this today. Kyle was the first to pop into my head. i didn't read if they knew the gender though nor how long they were there.

Same here but Chantilly isn't anywhere near where they originally thought he was off N. Davidson.

Same here but Chantilly isn't anywhere near where they originally thought he was off N. Davidson.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...L7W_IIhw&oq=buckhead+sa&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=14

I have never done a map before so let me know if this doesn't work.
Here is Buckhead Saloon from Chantilly neighborhood. It's only 2.5 miles away.
He was last seen on N Davidson St which is a bit closer. I guess 2.5 miles is a far walk, but I think it's close enough to be relavent, since we don't know if someone may have taken him to a different spot or not.

I found this article with information that I have not read before.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/16003826/...ns-steps-on-anniversary-of-sons-disappearance

Craig says he had at least 17 dogs come into Charlotte to sniff out Kyle's trail. He says all 17 dogs dropped Kyle's scent in Cordelia Park, a small park at the end of 16th Street, off Davidson Street. It's about a mile from Buckhead Saloon. It is near what was -- back in 2007 -- a construction site.

"I can't prove it," says Fleischmann, "but I think they were digging the holes in that site, and I think he was killed in the park and then put in a car and taken across the street to those holes."

CMPD is the lead investigative agency on this case. They say it is still an active investigation within both the missing persons and homicide departments. Detectives Lee Tuttle and Jeffrey Sterrett say in the past they have searched the area in which Dick Fleischmann theorizes his son was killed.

"We've done many searches in that area," Sterrett said. "That whole end of the city has been searched thoroughly with dogs and personnel. Volunteer searches too. No evidence was located in any of those locations "

As something he considers new information, Dick Fleischmann says a private investigator found a woman who lives near this park and construction site with a possible tip. She says she smelled something horrible in the area right about the time Kyle disappeared.

"You couldn't even come out and get in your car," she says. She only wants to go by her first name, Mary. It was just a really, really bad odor. It smelled like, it smelled like something dead... ...You couldn't open your doors and you couldn't let your windows up because the odor was so dramatic."

Mary says she called 911 and mentioned the odor.

Mary says the odor left when massive piles of dirt were removed from the site. She says at that time she called police "and left a message" saying "if you can find out where they took that dirt, then you might can find the body."

I wish there was some new (any) information on Kyle. :(

Hi came across this case as i was browsing WS.

I'm an investigator in Ireland employed by the LE.

A couple of things stick out a mile here in this case which might be might be missed by an untrained eye.

To start its not gang related it doesn't fit, if it was they would have killed him and left him where he was, people from gangs only dispose of bodies that can be connected to them in some form or other. Kyle was not a gang member or associated with any afaik.

Nothing unusual about video footage released could be any bar any night nothing jumps out as strange behaviour.

One area i think needs looking at is Kyle was accidently struck by a car or truck while crossing the road or similar. Driver got out of car/truck checked Kyle and discovered he was dead, took Kyle's cellphone in a panic and found 'DAD' and rang and rang till he decided to take matters into his own hands. He loaded body into car/truck and disposed of the body on land he owns or is very familiar with.

Crime is a local one and community holds the key, check for damaged cars/trucks from said time and repair shops for records, find the car/truck you find the killer.

All above is in my professional opinion.

Kyle has been missing for over 6 years now. Someone out there knows something. Please speak up . . . the Fleischmann family deserves answers. :please:

M7LL5gv.jpg

They updated the link with no info. It was a recent death from someone that jumped from a cell tower. Not a missing person case. Where are you Kyle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Kyle tonight wishing there were new updates. I stumbled upon another site discussing this case that mention a Smiley Face serial killer or Isreal Keyes. TBH I know nothing of either of these besides knowing the name Isreal Keyes & that he is a bad man. I hear KF fits the profile for Smiley Face but again, no idea what that profile is. Another poster mentioned him climbing in a trash can to keep warm and dying from the cold (30° that night with no coat) or smashed by a truck. Either way there is little to go on as far as clues. Why did he make those calls? I was at Fitzgeralds on Saturday and it used to be Buckhead Saloon, I haven't stopped thinking about Kyle since then. He disappeared right after I moved here in 2007 and I hope the answers come eventually.

Just saw this case on Vanished with Beth Holloway. I imagine they hard at the girl he was talking to at the bar, but they didn't say too much about her in the show.

Very strange case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back