Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what was he googling for at Lowes?

I'm not sure what the jurors were supposed to conclude via that speed-read of the iPod data.

What was the point of all that?

So what was he googling for at Lowes?

I'm not sure what the jurors were supposed to conclude via that speed-read of the iPod data.

What was the point of all that?

My take on it was they were trying to hide any searches on their main devices and only used the "spare" one for the other stuff during that fateful July.

Damn, this is making me cry - hearing her talk to her babies. :cry:

What is the defenses point here? Playing mp3's that show the victim had to go to extreme measures to prove herself???

What is the defenses point here? Playing mp3's that show the victim had to go to extreme measures to prove herself???

You've got me. They are playing right into the hands of the prosecution. They are making her real and alive and showing her to be a wonderful mother! I don't understand this tactic at ALL.

OMFG is the defense doing the "let's run Laura through the mud" song again? holy cow.

You've got me. They are playing right into the hands of the prosecution. They are making her real and alive and showing her to be a wonderful mother! I don't understand this tactic at ALL.

Surfie, I agree. And whether she was difficult with him or not, it makes zero difference. They could have video of her spitting in his face, and so what?

And GH is just full of s**t anyway.

Defense doesn't seem prepared. IMHO

I have to agree. A lot of times when they are asking questions (especially what I assume is the first chair, the older gentleman), he studders & stammers all over himself. He makes it very hard to follow him, imo.

ok, so let me see if I get this:

Laura was pretty intense about HER CHILDREN. God forbid. She was a PITA to the Hayes' style, all those emails and whatnots. ERGO,she deserved to be chopped to pieces/she brought it on herself/was asking for it, etc?

That's what the defense's reasoning is sounding like to me. A-holes.

Why did they not read the transcript of his Broomstick Rider out loud ? Even if they could prove the negative things he says in the email about LA are true, does that provide any justification for what was done to her? Please!

ok, so let me see if I get this:

Laura was pretty intense about HER CHILDREN. God forbid. She was a PITA to the Hayes' style, all those emails and whatnots. ERGO,she deserved to be chopped to pieces/she brought it on herself/was asking for it, etc?

That's what the defense's reasoning is sounding like to me. A-holes.

Yup! And AH was the voice of reason!

This would be so amusing if it wasn't so tragic.

Oh, Mr. ARTIST marries a new lady and impregnates her, but can't support himself at all and bleeds his new wife dry AND breaking the custody arrangement by going out of the state. All of the while, Laura is getting her life together, starting a legit business with her partner and cooperating with the courts, going through all of the proper channels to get at least 50/50 custody or more.

Ugh. He makes me ill.

I hate to be redundant (with me asking questions), but on what? Was it a recording Laura had started on 7/13/11?

:(

No, it was a random recording with nothing that played but a bunch of strange and deep noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734