GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much flesh remained on torso and legs? I missed it.

What does she find to write about when it becomes graphic "I am an idiot" 1000 x's.

Ouch! LOL!

Brian Witherington ‏@BWithering 4m

#AmandaHayes currently writing lyrics for her new hit song, "Saggybreast rider"

Ouch! LOL!

Brian Witherington ‏@BWithering 4m

#AmandaHayes currently writing lyrics for her new hit song, "Saggybreast rider"

This one is pretty good, LOL
@TrialDivasJ
Is #AmandaHayes penning a note to #JodiArias? lol

Dreading Gaskins cross, I have the feeling it could take a while :facepalm:

ETA- I was WRONG! :eek:

heather hefner ‏@heathiebird03 10m

Finally got a shot of #AmandaHayes and she doesn't look fazed at all by the gruesome testimony

So we know that AH confessed to her sister that she "hurt her, hurt her bad", and they are saying that LA fell. So Gaskins cross was basically him trying to reinforce that story? Is he forgetting what side he is on??? :facepalm:

This guy looks like a larger version of Woody Harrelson.
The nose is off though, not quite a match.

I honestly don't understand what is going through her head. If she is playing the "my life was in danger and I was coerced" card, wouldn't she TRY to show some emotion? Because if I felt my life was in danger, and the result of that fear was the death, dismemberment, and gruesome disposal of another life, a young mother... I can't imagine being able to sit there without bawling the entire time. I truly hope the jury is capturing that she is completely void of emotion, JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND! That is the face of true evil right there.

I agree. Her demeanor is baffling! I'm sure that is not lost on the jurors. I wish there was someone there in person who could tell us generally how the jury is reacting to this testimony.

I wonder if today will be the day Grant's father testifies? Does anyone have the list?

I thought it was Grant's mother who was testifying. I could be wrong though. I wish we had a witness list! I haven't seen one anywhere. I think Wes Wolff got to see it at some point.

I thought it was Grant's mother who was testifying. I could be wrong though. I wish we had a witness list! I haven't seen one anywhere. I think Wes Wolff got to see it at some point.

I had heard that she was testifying as well...

Here is where I got it from: Wes Wolfe ‏@WolfeReports 50s

Prosecution witness list totals 116 people, also includes Grant Hayes' dad. #ackerson

Did Grant's parents testify in his trial? Missed it if they did.

Thanks my friend :wave: ----court in recess?

Yes, until 2 p.m est. Police officer on stand from the fugitive squad. I think they are at the point where an arrest is made. Do you know if Grant's Dad or Mom are on sked for this afternoon?

Amanda smiling broadly chatting with her attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l