GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the trash evidence - vacuum, bathroom stuff.

Do you think she's guilty as charged? I don't know that much about this case. Didn't follow it, but I received a book about the 1st trial as a b'day gift.

I am inclined to believe she is somehow involved based on MY reading of the evidence. Anyway, she is a creepy looking sister, that one. And now I will shut up before I get grounded for going O/T :p

Thanks for the welcome, and now If I could trouble you with one question, please.
I remember this case when it happened, seemed to be a lot of cases going on at the same time in N.C.sadly,but I can not remember the matter of death in this case and I have looked everywhere.
Thank you.

I don't even know how she functioned in public. I would have been shaking like a leaf, looking over my shoulder, scared as s**t, and barely able to hold myself together. After I had to put my cat to sleep, I was a complete wreck the entire day, couldn't quit crying and had to cancel a movie night at the drive in with my friends. I just couldn't do it.

I don't understand this woman, at all.

IMHO, she's a classic sociopath. No insight, no conscience, narcissistic, selfish, cold, all the usual indicators. I guess it's a birds-of-a-feather sort of thing for GH/AH. How romantic, eh?
icon8.gif

What were the dust masks use for?

Thanks for the welcome, and now If I could trouble you with one question, please.
I remember this case when it happened, seemed to be a lot of cases going on at the same time in N.C.sadly,but I can not remember the matter of death in this case and I have looked everywhere.
Thank you.

IIRC, it was never definitively determined. There was an injury to her cervical vertebra per the second autopsy performed in NC.

I have to ask, though, where is the blood spatter? Did they "bleed her out" first? (Sorry to be so graphic) :(

IIRC, it was never definitively determined. There was an injury to her cervical vertebra per the second autopsy performed in NC.

Was it ever suggested that she was paralyzed with the injury?

They seriously should have shown the Craigslist ad of the sofa. You can clearly see the rose colored towel in the background in the laundry basket.

Was it ever suggested that she was paralyzed with the injury?

Not that I remember. It was kind of suggested that it might have been a knife injury of some sort. I think it was indicative of a sharp object.

In his opening, Gaskins said Amanda didn't know about Laura's death until 3 days later. Based on the fact that everything in the bathroom where GH supposedly put Laura after her "fall" was thrown out, you can bet she was dismembered there. I'm also thinking that it was done in a plastic-lined tub. In fact, I'd bet the entire room was covered in plastic.

However, there was apparently a leak somewhere, necessitating the clean-out and clean-up of the room with a lot of bleach.

I don't remember from the GH trial if all these items were tested for blood. Anyone remember?

Judge is cranky, it seems. I guess he is nervous about his appointment on Thursday?

Good point!

ShurShot! ‏@Amy__Marriott 4m

#AmandaHayes Pros should've zoomed in on flip flops in Chikfila for Amanda

Judge is cranky, it seems. I guess he is nervous about his appointment on Thursday?

His is a sinus/thoracic procedure Thursday, and he is suffering anxiety with the notion that his WS fans will abandon him without his beloved sniffles.

I have to ask, though, where is the blood spatter? Did they "bleed her out" first? (Sorry to be so graphic) :(

Same question here, Surfie -- I paid special attention when they mentioned the shower curtain & the bath maths -- I figured they would be splattered and blobbed with blood or other material (please excuse). Nada. Nuttin'. We know that deceased people don't bleed freely, but there was lots of blood in her body. Maybe they did somehow drain her little body before they got down to bizznezz. Then why was the bathroom "sanitized" so seemingly thoroughly? Dunno.

Same question here, Surfie -- I paid special attention when they mentioned the shower curtain & the bath maths -- I figured they would be splattered and blobbed with blood or other material (please excuse). Nada. Nuttin'. We know that deceased people don't bleed freely, but there was lots of blood in her body. Maybe they did somehow drain her little body before they got down to bizznezz. Then why was the bathroom "sanitized" so seemingly thoroughly? Dunno.

That has always been my theory of things. GH and/or AH bled Laura out in the bathtub, then dismembered her.

In his opening, Gaskins said Amanda didn't know about Laura's death until 3 days later. Based on the fact that everything in the bathroom where GH supposedly put Laura after her "fall" was thrown out, you can bet she was dismembered there. I'm also thinking that it was done in a plastic-lined tub. In fact, I'd bet the entire room was covered in plastic.

However, there was apparently a leak somewhere, necessitating the clean-out and clean-up of the room with a lot of bleach.

I don't remember from the GH trial if all these items were tested for blood. Anyone remember?

IIRC none of the items found in the dumpster texted positively for blood. I think there was no blood found in the entire bathroom except one very small spot on a door frame in the bathroom. I believe the crime scene investigators even removed all molding around the tub & found no blood. They actually did a pretty amazing clean up job. They must have washed all the bath mats, etc. from that bathroom before throwing them out.

I'm back and just in time for the trash person! All went well, including the bone graft. I'll be hurting like heck in a few minutes. LOL! NOT! Thank goodness for pain meds.

*BBM*
:scared::eek::scared::eek::scared:
OMG, OMG, OMG!

Carolina that is some serious oral surgery!
And have serious phobias about them & Dentists soooo....
Hope you have a large supply and good strong pain meds so you do not
have to feel anything until it heals up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member