Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Gaskins!
LOL. I am yelling objection before Boz even gets a chance to.

ETA- And that doesn't bode well for the job Gaskins is doing on cross....

She was so concerned, yet she never called police.

Not all is well between Amanda and her sister. A's too busy writing notes to even give her a glance.

What a cold-hearted witch. How can she be so heartless & unfeeling with her sister who seems to love her? Only a pure sociopath or robot would act this way, IMHO.

IIRC that was what he claimed in his opening statement, remember GH was supposed to have wacked her on the legs with the machete & threatened to kill her & the kids, no-one is getting out of here alive

On 1/27, I re-listened to Gaskin's opening and posted the timeline. At that time, Gaskins said Amanda didn't know Laura was dead until 3 days later, prior to their leaving for Texas.

So, I'm confused as to his inferences here.

Why would the kids look up to see if a person was missing in a different state, if they had no idea what was said???

Oh now Nicky Smith was a controlling man.... and Amanda was controlled by men.

:rolleyes:

Sister had a hard time answering that one. Notice, she said Amanda told her Nicky was controlling. Very weak ending IMHO.

Amanda just gave Gaskins a note which he handed to Karen.

Oh would like to know what was written on that piece of paper Amanda's attorney just handed to her sister Karen after the jury left.

On 1/27, I re-listened to Gaskin's opening and posted the timeline. At that time, Gaskins said Amanda didn't know Laura was dead until 3 days later, prior to their leaving for Texas.

So, I'm confused as to his inferences here.

He was implying that Amanda was fine and cheerful when she first arrived but the Grant and her had a talk by their car and whamoo the revelation hits that she and her babies were in a car with a dismembered corpse for the trip down.

You're right the opening doesn't line up with what he was trying to get across, just now, with Karen.

I have mixed feelings on how KB's testimony went down. It only takes 1 member of the jury to have doubt. KB was just too eager to paint the scene the way the DT wants the jury to believe. She struggled with her memory & questions yet was sharp and descriptive when it came to her story of AH covering for GH & her fear for AH. Especially getting out her fear that AH & the kids would be found dead.

I think it is safe to say that if Karen believed with 100% certainty that Amanda was not involved in the murder, she would have dialed 9-1-1 the minute they left the driveway. Heck her son's friend's dad was an officer. She could have had them pulled over lickety split.

Now, don't shoot me, but I don't feel bad for the sister at all. She is an accessory after the fact. How come she didn't RUN to the police after the conversation with AH about "I hurt her bad"? Nope, no sympathy from me. She allowed the couple to drive off into the sunset with children in tow. Children of the mom they had murdered. Pffft.

I think it is safe to say that if Karen believed with 100% certainty that Amanda was not involved in the murder, she would have dialed 9-1-1 the minute they left the driveway. Heck her son's friend's dad was an officer. She could have had them pulled over lickety split.

Great minds think alike. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member