Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need hip waders?

It's deep in there. And not just from poopy diapers and poopy stuffed toilets.

hip-waders1.jpg

Okay, now explaining her relationship with Karen...

She was worried the expensive piece of furniture would get ruined in the storage locker so she decided to give it to her sister... where it then sat OUTSIDE on the porch. Ummm hmmmm.

She couldn't part with the piece of furniture because it was the last thing of value that she had, so she decided to give it to her sister?

Did you hear her say that she went behind GH and looked at what LA had written on the paper that was slid to him? She read the $25,000 agreement knowing that they were dirt poor and getting evicted, but it didn't cause her to react. She only turned to walk out of the room. There is something wrong with this.

Notice how often she says, "Honestly...." Another classic sign of lying.

The jury's head must be spinning with all the illogical statements.

I sure hope the prosecution is ready for this witness!

I start to look at what a person is saying when I start hearing them say 'to be honest' or 'in all honesty'. I start wondering how big of a lie it is the speaker is trying to push on listeners.

I would love to hear Nicky's kids spell the beans on her. I bet it would be very interesting.

AH is using the word "honestly" so much.

Deceptive people may try to convince you they are telling you the truth. They will sometimes do this by using phrases such as "Honestly," "I swear to God," etc.

Another favorite of Amanda's: Actually

AH is a liar!

She couldn't part with the piece of furniture because it was the last thing of value that she had, so she decided to give it to her sister?

I thought the exact same thing when she said that. Then thought - oh yeah, humid SE Texas with a creek across the street is an excellent climate for prized, vaulable wood furniture, that's all you have left of your deceased husband's estate. Please woman.

If there is *anyone* who is believing this diatribe, I can direct them to a nice Nigerian Prince to introduce them to who wants to share his inheritance of million$ if he could only get a loan first...

No mention of coolers or any of the other things purchased.... how convenient.

Did you note the CB in the vehicle, Amanda? And, I figured they did much of the driving at night.

GH told AH that "he had a dream that he was in the woods & he killed Laura & if AH didn't help him get rid of her body he'd kill her too...."

and she was all "hmmm must have been all those weird crime shows you watch..."

what?

And she never noticed the 4 large coolers in the U-haul? Never wondered what those were? GiveMeABreak.

GH told AH that "he had a dream that he was in the woods & he killed Laura & if AH didn't help him get rid of her body he'd kill her too...."

and she was all "hmmm must have been all those weird crime shows you watch..."

what?

And she never noticed the 4 large coolers in the U-haul? Never wondered what those were? GiveMeABreak.

Isn't it just the biggest bucket of BS you've ever heard?????? Lord help us all if this jury isn't smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member