GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia's FB seems pretty normal. She's been out of custody for a while, so I do not think she has an agenda.

I guess the state is hoping that even if the jury can't agree on murder, they have admissions from Defendant for accessory after the fact. That could bring up to 25 years, so I guess it's a win win for the state on this.

I guess the state is hoping that even if the jury can't agree on murder, they have admissions from Defendant for accessory after the fact. That could bring up to 25 years, so I guess it's a win win for the state on this.

Dont forget the state of Texas is gonna charge her for dumping that acid!!!! wonder how long she could get for that?

I haven't looked into the acid charges. I think she'll be in NC for a long while.

I missed the first part of the trial, but I'm curious as to the evidence of murder against the defendant. I'll look forward to hearing the closing arguments and jury instructions. I think the accessory after the fact case sounds pretty strong though.

I don't think this is bad for the pros. It shows that AH acted in concert with Grant.

The gall to be upset with her sister for cooperating with police. Really shows the mindset of this psycho.

There you go--if she needed something she would be nice to you.

Does anyone know what this witness was in for and what her background is? Defense will need to discredit her somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734