Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, same here, minus the blogging!
(But I do have like 6 windows open on the Olympic site following other events :eek:).

OT//// I saw on the news this morning that it was 60 degrees yesterday in Sochi. Several pictures were shown of our people in sleeveless tops. Weather is so strange, clearly we got all of the snow and ice that they should have received.

Betcha the defense brings Ms. Amanda back to the stand to tell how she wrote love letters to be read to Grant in jail because she was so afraid of him! She's getting her script ready.

I hope Mrs. Hayes remembers to bring the original letters so the defense doesn't have that as any sort of excuse for not letting them in (or as an appealable issue).

Betcha the defense brings Ms. Amanda back to the stand to tell how she wrote love letters to be read to Grant in jail because she was so afraid of him! She's getting her script ready.

Believe you nailed it there Carolina. Amanda needs time to perfect her responses and explanations. And if we get Becky Holt again if may work :p

I would love to have a split screen camera in place when those letters are read/shown. I want to see her squirm, something she hasn't done very much of yet.

Sitting alone in front of my computer, laughing out loud to comments on this thread, laundry piled to the ceiling, things to do; I think I'm getting crazier than Dumb and Dumber!:laughcry:

Can someone remind me how Grant claimed Amanda killed Laura? Did he say he wasn't in the room and doesn't know?

I hope Mrs Hayes II doesn't say something favorable for the defense. This can cut both ways.

I think AH is a natural liar when it suits her. I hope whatever story she has made/is making up is not convincing.

But then, how much carp can jurors believe? Fingers crossed that no one is blinded by her lies. If so, there's gonna be some bickering in that jury room. This seems like a binary thing to me - either you buy her story or are itching to convict her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734