GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda Hayes is sweating trying to remember how many times she wrote 'My dear machete wielding cuddle bug' in her letters.

Ohhhhhhhh! He's offline right now, so he must be out in the snow getting us our gifts! :giggle: AN-TI-CI-PA-TION! We'll just have to sit and wait for his return to be surprised by what Steely brings us!!!!

:fence:

I am NOT anticipating emu eggs benedict!!! A warm chocolate Danish is my preference.

Now we'll see how fast AH can think. How will she be at explaining the love letters? Can she think fast or did she need 2 years to make up and rehearse her story?

She's rocking herself a little...self-soothing.

Pathological liars truly amaze me. What a "skill." I can't lie worth a hill of beans.

I still don't understand what the defense hopes to prove with Grant feigning out of this world conversations.

Grant sure looked composed on subsequent media interviews.

If GH was really losing his mind I bet Amanda would have been looking into ways to get rid of him.

So much in this trial parallels the MD trial. Near the end of his cross, Dunn snottily commented that he had just testified as was in his police interview after the event and was surprised the prosecution hadn't showed it! First thing in rebuttal was that interview! Prosecution got it right this time around by NOT showing it and forcing him on the stand.

Here, we will have to listen to Grant and on rebuttal hear goo-goo love letters!

How come 'Dejero Live' keeps popping up during recording? On two different feeds.

How come 'Dejero Live' keeps popping up during recording? On two different feeds.

I got that on WTVD, refreshed twice and it still appeared. I waited a few minutes and refreshed again and got the picture back.

The first thing that's obvious watching this sequence with Grant Hayes, is how completely indecisive he is about everything. He doesn't know whether he should call a lawyer not call a lawyer, write a statement not write a statement. To me this illustrates that if he's this indecisive about fairly obvious decisions, one can infer that Amanda guided and prompted him in the dismemberment and disposal of Laura's body.

The defense didn't anticipate this, but watching this video now, this is what jumps out at me right away. So GH is both wishy-washy, indecisive, and whackadoodledoo cray-cray. And that helps AH how?

So far all I've seen is a lot of nothing. I don't care if GH consoles himself with talking or rocking or trying to sleep.

IMO He KNOWS this is being recorded and he is trying to lay the groundwork to work in his defense later on, if needed.

Remember the press announcement he had already prepared about Laura missing?

I don't get it... what is the point of showing this video of Grant Hayes?

Oh please! This is dumb. Put on Stepford Wives!

I got that on WTVD, refreshed twice and it still appeared. I waited a few minutes and refreshed again and got the picture back.

Yeah I got it on different feeds so maybe that is how the court is moving to the next piece of pertinent (huh?) recording?

So far all I've seen is a lot of nothing. I don't care if GH consoles himself with talking or rocking or trying to sleep.

IMO He KNOWS this is being recorded and he is trying to lay the groundwork to work in his defense later on, if needed.

Remember the press announcement he had already prepared about Laura missing?

BBM: That's what a few other people are thinking via Twitter.

Now we'll see how fast AH can think. How will she be at explaining the love letters? Can she think fast or did she need 2 years to make up and rehearse her story?

She's rocking herself a little...self-soothing.

Pathological liars truly amaze me. What a "skill." I can't lie worth a hill of beans.

The love letters were probably a manipulative attempt to keep him under her thumb.

The only reason would be to influence the outcome because they do not see things going in the direction they want.

And possibly to protect their own butts for withholding evidence -- dunno -- I want one of them to take the stand!!

...Now listening to GH talking to ET or the Alien or Jack the Ripper. Ego-inflated murdering piece of protoplasm. IMO. Grrrrr. He knows he is being watched & heard. Jerrkw@d.

Boyfriend's talking up a storm to his sorry self after his ramen noodle feast...

He's not scary to me!

I don't get it... what is the point of showing this video of Grant Hayes?

I was wondering the same thing? :waitasec:

:dunno: It isn't even clear, so I can barely even hear what he is saying.

If we are to believe Amanda, she testified that he liked to watch crime shows, so yep, I think he knows 100% that he is being recorded right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay