GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deliberation Clock:

Monday: 1 hour 15 minutes

Tuesday: 3 hours, lunch break, 2 hours, break (20 minutes), 1 hour 10 minutes (6 hrs, 10 min.)

Total: 7 hours, 25 minutes

I'm going to try to follow this one, too. I missed it last time around. Do we have a start date on this, or is it still up in the air? I know I read something about jury selection beginning yesterday, but I also read something about a delay in mailing the jury summons. Do we know what's up?

NCB, I had seen the ABC 11 TV report that said they neglected to send out juror summonses and would delay until March 17th. That information, however, was not put on ABC's website or any other new outlet's. Yet, we have no reports of anything happening with the case this week when it was scheduled to start. :confused:

I think they're going to sleep on the verdict they've likely reached. At least I hope that's why they've adjourned a bit early.

NCB, I had seen the ABC 11 TV report that said they neglected to send out juror summonses and would delay until March 17th. That information, however, was not put on ABC's website or any other new outlet's. Yet, we have no reports of anything happening with the case this week when it was scheduled to start. :confused:

Thanks very much for the update, Skittles!

It's not unusual for deliberations to take between 10 and 14 hrs. It's very unusual that a jury comes back in 90 min, like they did in GH's trial. They have a bunch of charges to consider and it gets very technical. At this point I think I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they go for M1.

Where did Amanda get all the money from, that the state was talking about in closing arguments? Thank you.

I am truly shocked they didn't return a verdict today. Does anyone know specifics for this jury? how any men? how many women? Age range. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay