NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thank u jellybeanz :loveyou:

thank goodness they ARE going after her at least...............

scum, both of them :furious:

Way to go TEXAS! :clap:
Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.......

I swear I don't remember seeing "ESCAPE" on his list of infractions when I looked earlier! I remember the Class B & C offense b/c I used the other link to look up what they could possibly be.

Was I that much in a fog that I don't remember reading "ESCAPE"?

You must have been (in a fog, that is...). ;)

Grant Hayes, meanwhile, is at Pasquotank Correctional Institution in Elizabeth City, where he has incurred five infractions that include trying to escape, according to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety.

http://www.wral.com/texas-grand-jury-indicts-amanda-hayes-on-body-dumping-charge/13573065/

It would be great if she did get a TX sentence after serving time in NC. Hope it's not concurrent.

I tend to doubt the Fort Bend county prosecutor would bother charging her if the sentence could be run concurrent, just doesn't seem logical, to me anyways.

<snip from article linked above>

Ultimately, she will be transported to Texas to face the charge, Wake County Assistant District Attorney Boz Zellinger said.
--

No mention of when this will be, I wonder if statute of limitations comes into play?

I hope they chop her up when she gets to Texas. Both of them are SO EVIL !!I ride past Lauras apt sometimes a few times a week and think about the horror everytime . So sad :(

I hope they chop her up when she gets to Texas. Both of them are SO EVIL !!I ride past Lauras apt sometimes a few times a week and think about the horror everytime . So sad :(

So sad and so senseless. I missed a lot of Grant's trial, but I think Amanda was so jealous of Laura and how beautiful and kind she was. Amanda would never be like her and she knew it. I find both Grant and Amanda equally guilty and I wish their sentences had been equally the same. However, with this ruling, Texas holds out hope, that they will add on the maximum to this "woman" Hope she stays in :jail:

O/T

Looks like Boz might have some competition.

Amanda Lamb (WRAL) &#8207;@alamb 20m
Six people are on the ballot for Wake County DA. Tune in at six to find out who is running and what their qualifications are. @WRAL

O/T

Looks like Boz might have some competition.

Amanda Lamb (WRAL) &#8207;@alamb 20m
Six people are on the ballot for Wake County DA. Tune in at six to find out who is running and what their qualifications are. @WRAL

:seeya: Jewels :) Do you know when the primary is?

There's quite a bit of competition for the DA slot. I don't think his chances are high of winning. I know Colon wasn't much older than Boz when he ran some 30+ years ago, but for some reason, Boz seems a lot younger, and perhaps too young for the position at this time. I personally think he'd be better off to continue in an ADA role and get more experience and seasoning.

There's quite a bit of competition for the DA slot. I don't think his chances are high of winning. I know Colon wasn't much older than Boz when he ran some 30+ years ago, but for some reason, Boz seems a lot younger, and perhaps too young for the position at this time. I personally think he'd be better off to continue in an ADA role and get more experience and seasoning.

Thanks Madeleine, I really don't know much about the DA's in Raleigh other than Boz and Becky. So my opinion doesn't really amount to much.

I just posted because someone had mentioned Boz was going to run for DA.
I also think he makes a very good ADA.

Is it wrong that I hope he loses and continues doing the job he does now?

:sigh: No need to answer, it IS wrong.
I just love watching him in the courtroom....

Well the DA is the highest position and is really an administrative and political position, selected in a race. It is very rare that a DA would actually try a case as their time is spent running the office and politicking and doing whatever else DAs have to do. It is the ADAs who try 99.99% of the cases.

I think Boz is better utilized in a courtroom than doing the admin and schmoozing and politicking work that is required of a DA. I get why he'd want to move up and he's obviously very driven, but I see his best value and use inside of a courtroom. (Nymeria, if it's wrong, who wants to be right? LOL)

Is it wrong that I hope he loses and continues doing the job he does now?

:sigh: No need to answer, it IS wrong.
I just love watching him in the courtroom....

Gotta answer.
I love watching Boz at work so as long as he keeps prosecuting and I can watch, I hope he stays right where he is. I am a selfish person.:blushing:

He's going to be sticking pencils up his nose and wearing his underwear on his head before too long. Enjoy the segregation Grant :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back