NC - Lauren Hugelmaier, 29, stabbed to death, Raleigh, 1 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nekas, Mans labs draugs.
bored-smiley.gif

borndem, thanks for your diligence with checking and with updates for us!!!
You're quite welcome -- I want to know, too. We don't want to miss anything with this sad, sad case. We need to be witnesses for poor Lauren and her family; we need to stand up for her and those who mourn her.

Bingo! He is scheduled in Superior Court for 09/24/18!! But it's not listed as "Trial." We must be getting close, however.

He's listed for something called "SUPERIOR COURT M&A," but I don't know what "M&A" means -- I do know if the word, "TRIAL" were there instead of "SUPERIOR COURT M&A," it very well could be a trial, but sometimes even that "TRIAL" designation lists other names/cases that are somehow handled in that courtroom at that time. But the big deal here is the word, "Superior." That's the Big Time, as we know. Maybe the "M&A" is scheduling the actual trial, or maybe plea-deals are being heard for some of the named persons, or maybe the defense is asking for a waiver of a jury trial. The Court must process all cases in a courtroom with all the necessary principals present.
So anyway, something is happening with this man in a Superior Courtroom on the 24th of this month.

We'll just have to wait & see, and check MSM for any details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This part of the Courts docket only lists the use of the particular court room -- in this case, Phelps is scheduled for room 0701:
---------------------------------------------
Calendars for Monday, 09/24/2018
SUPERIOR Court Calendar: 09/24/18, AM Session in court Room 0701 for SUPERIOR_COURT_M&A_
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Calendars / Criminal Calendars
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The info below lists the info obtained when the individual's name, county and type of court, i.e., "Superior" or "District" are searched:
- - - - - - - - - - -
Case Details
.............."............................................................09/09/2018
Case Number:................ 2017216961.. CRS
Defendant Name:.......... PHELPS,MATTHEW,JAMES
County:.......................... WAKE
Court Date:.................... 09/24/2018
Session: .........................AM
Court Room:.................. 0701

Citation:

Arraigned Offenses

Offense Code...................Description .....................Statute
0935 ................Felony FIRST DEGREE MURDER ........ 14-17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calendars / Alert

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Well, I Googled & found Mergers & Acquisitions, don't think that is what's happening here.

A friend of ours is a Court Special Master, no idea what that means so IDK if that's the relevant term.

Well, I Googled & found Mergers & Acquisitions, don't think that is what's happening here.

A friend of ours is a Court Special Master, no idea what that means so IDK if that's the relevant term.
I googled it too, and got the same thing. We're definitely not talking Mergers, etc., here.
The offenses on the M&A docket are murder, robbery w/dangerous weapon, insurance fraud, etc. Maybe eventually we will find out what it means WRT the NC Courts!

I still think we need to really check things out on 9/24/18 -- maybe whatever goes on in there will be streamed -- and who knoze, maybe it will turn into a trial. Room 0701 is where many hairy cases are indeed tried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax
Back