NC - Lennon Lacy, 17, football player found hanged, Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ummm. We are allowed to form opinions, as LONG AS WE DON'T STATE IT AS FACT. :)

I have no problem with people having an opinion & speculating. We could speculate for days about the shoes he was found with. That's fine for posters to do if they want. I'll just wait for more info to be revealed. I just try to focus on whats known. That doesn't make me right & others wrong. That's just how I operate.

The autopsy states that no Livor was detected. This is confusing to me because of an unfortunate experience my husband recently had. To try to make a long story short, a young man in the shop across from his discovered that his co-worker had hung herself and frantically asked my husband for help. They did not know how long she had been hanging and cut her down before EMS arrived. While relaying the story to me, I asked if she was cold (I guess I somehow was afraid to ask if she was dead). He said "not really, but her hands were purple." I am assuming that was lividity from her hanging position, and yes, it was too late. I don't know how well livor shows with dark skin or how long it remains although I have seen that information. I'll try to find it and get back.

As an aside, my husband was required to wait at the scene until the police said he could go. That took four hours! So in his case they did a pretty thorough investigation at the scene.

O/T: I asked my husband how long he had been at the shop before this happened as it's a second job. He said only about 5-10 minutes and that he had stopped at a store to get something to drink on the way. That's when my Websleuths experience kicked in 'cause I told him to make sure he had the receipt as an alibi! :rolleyes:

I have no problem with people having an opinion & speculating. We could speculate for days about the shoes he was found with. That's fine for posters to do if they want. I'll just wait for more info to be revealed. I just try to focus on whats known. That doesn't make me right & others wrong. That's just how I operate.

I see that, and really enjoy reading your posts. Keep it coming. :)

Unless there is a second autopsy, we have to go with the only one there is. The NAACP pathologist reviewed the pictures & reports from the autopsy and did not disagree with asphyxiation as the cause. She did suggest there was a maneuver that could cause asphyxiation that would mimic hanging. So, if someone knew this maneuver or hung him elsewhere & then brought him to the swingset, I guess someone could have killed him. However, I can't believe he willingly let this happen. There were no injuries to him to suggest he was in a fight. Again, we have to go by the official autopsy. I know the funeral home said he looked like he had been in a fight but the pictures before autopsy did not show evidence of that. The state is still investigating & the FBI has started its own investigation. There are many unanswered questions & I think more work has to be done. I'm just trying to stick with what we know & not form an opinion like some already have.

I have not formed an opinion. It very well may be suicide, but with so many murky areas, I want it to get a second good look by the feds. So this is good news. Also, wanted to add that men, much less than women (imho) do not ' advertise' their intentions about suicide in the way women might. Again, just moo from what I've seen , heard , read and experienced with people I know etc. Men seem more prone to act impulsively and may not have let on to anyone how bad they were really doing. So that the family says he was ' fine' prior to this, does not necessarily mean no suicide. How long did he date the older woman and did t hey break up recently ? tia

The autopsy states that no Livor was detected. This is confusing to me because of an unfortunate experience my husband recently had. To try to make a long story short, a young man in the shop across from his discovered that his co-worker had hung herself and frantically asked my husband for help. They did not know how long she had been hanging and cut her down before EMS arrived. While relaying the story to me, I asked if she was cold (I guess I somehow was afraid to ask if she was dead). He said "not really, but her hands were purple." I am assuming that was lividity from her hanging position, and yes, it was too late. I don't know how well livor shows with dark skin or how long it remains although I have seen that information. I'll try to find it and get back.

As an aside, my husband was required to wait at the scene until the police said he could go. That took four hours! So in his case they did a pretty thorough investigation at the scene.

O/T: I asked my husband how long he had been at the shop before this happened as it's a second job. He said only about 5-10 minutes and that he had stopped at a store to get something to drink on the way. That's when my Websleuths experience kicked in 'cause I told him to make sure he had the receipt as an alibi! :rolleyes:

:eek: You have him (DH) covered. :floorlaugh:

From your quote.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ing-white-woman-son-lynched-article-1.2045282

North Carolina teens' family: Dating a 32 year-old white crack-addicted prostitute got Lennon Lacy 'lynched'

Mother concerned he was to old for her.

A black North Carolina teen whose hanging has prompted a federal investigation had been the victim of racial slurs for dating a 32-year-old white crack-addicted prostitute, the Daily News has learned.

Thank you Jesus!

If the FBI come up with the same conclusions, I will be happy. If not, then the family won't be happy. A no/win situation. :(

If the FBI come up with the same conclusions, I will be happy. If not, then the family won't be happy. A no/win situation. :(

Hopefully the family will be satisfied as long as there's a thorough investigation at least. Even if the outcome is the same conclusion of suicide, it would have been a conclusion reached by investigation rather than assuming, the way the original LE investor seems to have been done!

If he could reach it, then his feet should touch the ground , right? Why would you choose suicide with something you could reach the ground on ?

Robin Williams hung himself in a seated position.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robin-williams-committed-suicide-by-hanging-himself/

L'Wren Scott hung herself from a doorknob.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...dead-hanging-apartment-cops-article-1.1724198

I also knew a guy who hung himself from a crossbar on a radio tower only 4' off the ground. Some said it was a sex-related thing (maybe like that Casto guy who kept the 3 girls prisoner up in Ohio, I think it was.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robin-williams-committed-suicide-by-hanging-himself/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...dead-hanging-apartment-cops-article-1.1724198

I also knew a guy who hung himself from a crossbar on a radio tower only 4' off the ground. Some said it was a sex-related thing (maybe like that Casto guy who kept the 3 girls prisoner up in Ohio, I think it was.)

No argument about these, but the 911caller supposedly cut him down and it was reported the noose was on the main beam if I recall correctly, so Lennon wasn't sitting.

Interesting! Belts are often used in the ' sex related' things vs. rope for suicide, right? ( **speculating) I wonder if someone may have tricked him into a sex game and it went badly or intentionally resulted in death .

Interesting! Belts are often used in the ' sex related' things vs. rope for suicide, right? ( **speculating) I wonder if someone may have tricked him into a sex game and it went badly or intentionally resulted in death .

Wow. Now that's thinking outside the box. No pun intended.

Don Lemon interviewing Lennons' mom & attorney on CNN. One sided presentation playing up the race card. Did not challenge statements the attorney made that have already been proven false & with a little bit of research he would have known.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back