GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snicky, wasn't there a sighting of Nate by a neighbor at 10 saying he was unloading his car?

Thanks for the time line however Ciarra was not dropped of at lynns parents, she was left at Nates house. Lynns step father Raymond found her alone playing on the computer

NS neighbor also reported seeing him unloading the car around 10ishnoon that Sunday, but was not home prior to 5am

Also I am not sure but I thought the 911 call was made by his brother around noon, but the atm photos place him alone at 10, if this is true did his family wait to call? Maybe they werent sure if he was being serious? Nate has a dry humor.

Thanks for the time line however Ciarra was not dropped of at lynns parents, she was left at Nates house. Lynns step father Raymond found her alone playing on the computer

NS neighbor also reported seeing him unloading the car around 10ishnoon that Sunday, but was not home prior to 5am

Also I am not sure but I thought the 911 call was made by his brother around noon, but the atm photos place him alone at 10, if this is true did his family wait to call? Maybe they werent sure if he was being serious? Nate has a dry humor.

im am fixing the house Ciara was dropped at...my bad....& do u have the links for the neighbor?......& the 911 call time?...i have yet to find either...i feel he got a head start possibly yes

link so i can verify & i'll add it

Snicky, I am sorry, there is no link. I found that it was just a post made here by a WS member without a link to verify. Also, it seems that this information is improbable since LE has stated several times that he was at the bank at 10 a.m. I apologize for bringing that up. :blush:

in Akron...Green area....sorry just fixed it

If the Akron/Green siting is correct then it's possible he is heading south towards Florida? His grandparents appear to live in Akron. I wonder if he stopped in there to speak to them?

He may have gotten his degrees from Oregon Tech online since he was supposedly working at the Cleveland Clinic at the same time as he was getting those degrees. And the Cleveland Clinic is in Wooster Ohio, not in Cleveland right?

There was about a 5yr span between graduating from high school and his present job and education so what was he doing during those years?

Just trying to figure out what cities would be familiar to him that he might be fleeing to.

MOO

I think of Akron as heading towards the Canadian border. I thought that he worked in the Akron area. Maybe he was saying goodbyes or utilizing resources there somehow on his way out of the country. Niagara Falls is a popular destination for Ohioans. Had he every been to that area before?

If the Akron/Green siting is correct then it's possible he is heading south towards Florida? His grandparents appear to live in Akron. I wonder if he stopped in there to speak to them?

He may have gotten his degrees from Oregon Tech online since he was supposedly working at the Cleveland Clinic at the same time as he was getting those degrees. And the Cleveland Clinic is in Wooster Ohio, not in Cleveland right?

There was about a 5yr span between graduating from high school and his present job and education so what was he doing during those years?

Just trying to figure out what cities would be familiar to him that he might be fleeing to.

MOO

he tried to do some home improvement stuff those years i believe...& clinic is in wooster yes...also believe degrees online....i wonder if he wasnt headed to PA...thats where his family is at now...they all left town

The family has not left for PA. The brother is in PA because of his job contract. He is the only person in PA, and would not be there if it wasn't for his job. The only time any other family members were even in PA was last week his wife and kids went up to stay with him for a couple nights to make sure he was ok. As for the rest of the immediate family(besides the wife and kids who are elsewhere), they are still in Ashland at this very moment.

Nate is definitely not heading to PA. Florida, maybe. Canada, maybe. But definitely not PA.

The family has not left for PA. The brother is in PA because of his job contract. He is the only person in PA, and would not be there if it wasn't for his job. The only time any other family members were even in PA was last week his wife and kids went up to stay with him for a couple nights to make sure he was ok. As for the rest of the immediate family(besides the wife and kids who are elsewhere), they are still in Ashland at this very moment.

Nate is definitely not heading to PA. Florida, maybe. Canada, maybe. But definitely not PA.

good to know...thank you

Figured i would state some actual facts i know since a lot of stuff being said in this forum are things people seem to know, but are actually quite false.

Figured i would state some actual facts i know since a lot of stuff being said in this forum are things people seem to know, but are actually quite false.

feel free to state all the facts you wish...definitely are welcome too

Well i wish i could help, honestly. But the only facts i really know is about the family, and what they are doing now, how they are feeling etc which in no way helps to find him. I knew Nate pretty well but know the family very well. As for the whereabouts, i have no clue. I can speculate and guess but i have no actual facts. Florida would seem reasonable because he has lived there before and it would be familiar to him but on the other hand, he is a smart kid and probably knows that previous areas he has lived would be the first places they would look.

one question asked many many times here by alot of people that i could not answer...did Nate have a pilot's license?

No. He wanted to get a pilots license. But never actually did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back