GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i hope he is caught soon...i have a feeling they are on him....would be nice for both the families if he is taken in soon...this has been a nightmare for alot of people

I really can't see him crossing into Canada unless he has really good fake identification. A passport or Nexus card is an absolute must to cross over. The border is very tight now and if he is still driving his own car then that would be noted also. I'm sure LE has checked with the Canadian Border Patrol Agency and likely also have an alert out on him and the car.

Florida is a melting pot for people on the run it seems. It must be easy to blend in because of all the tourism? And are there more "cash" type jobs to be found down there?

mj23, do you know if he ever lived in El Paso Texas? :waitasec:

I also wonder if he did stop off to see grandparents and whether he got any money from them unknowingly to help him out.

TIA

MOO

i hope he is caught soon...i have a feeling they are on him....would be nice for both the families if he is taken in soon...this has been a nightmare for alot of people

Yes it has, the brother has been going through a lot. A couple websites actually posted the 911 call he made and had the full call without his phone number and social security number bleeped out. So not only was he getting tons of texts and calls from random people and had to to change his number but he also had to immediately freeze all of his bank accounts, so right now they have no access to any of there money and have been having to borrow cash until the accounts are switched and not frozen. That social number getting put in the wrong hands could definitely cause some huge problems for him down the road.

Yes it has, the brother has been going through a lot. A couple websites actually posted the 911 call he made and had the full call without his phone number and social security number bleeped out. So not only was he getting tons of texts and calls from random people and had to to change his number but he also had to immediately freeze all of his bank accounts, so right now they have no access to any of there money and have been having to borrow cash until the accounts are switched and not frozen. That social number getting put in the wrong hands could definitely cause some huge problems for him down the road.

omg yes that is nuts....he did the right thing & called to give the info up tho...commend him for that

I really can't see him crossing into Canada unless he has really good fake identification. A passport or Nexus card is an absolute must to cross over. The border is very tight now and if he is still driving his own car then that would be noted also. I'm sure LE has checked with the Canadian Border Patrol Agency and likely also have an alert out on him and the car.

Florida is a melting pot for people on the run it seems. It must be easy to blend in because of all the tourism? And are there more "cash" type jobs to be found down there?

mj23, do you know if he ever lived in El Paso Texas? :waitasec:

I also wonder if he did stop off to see grandparents and whether he got any money from them unknowingly to help him out.

TIA

MOO

I am unsure if Nate has a passport

I would say Florida would probably seem like the best guess, i just would not think it would be anywhere near where he lived before, but really don't know.

No he never lived in Texas.

Grandparents have not seen or heard from Nate.

Did he get any actual flying time in though?

TIA

I don't think he actually had any flying time, nor does he have access to a plane. Nates aviation interests were out of high school up until around 5 years ago. I know he looked at going to school for it, but did not.

Where in Akron was he spotted.....gas station resturant etc how sure were the people who saw him it was him? Was it close to I-77 which would be a straight shot to Florida. Did Nate actually take flying lessons or just talked about it?

MJ, can you tell us why his parents haven't put out a plea to him to turn himself in?

omg yes that is nuts....he did the right thing & called to give the info up tho...commend him for that

Yeah probably the hardest decision he will ever make in his life is what i thought but when speaking to him he made it sound like it was the easiest. From what i gathered he could care less if he sees him again, dead or alive and that he does not even exist in his mind at this point. Because of not only the crime he has committed, but the shame he has brought upon his family, there name and the grief and sadness he has brought upon so many people.

I don't think he actually had any flying time, nor does he have access to a plane. Nates aviation interests were out of high school up until around 5 years ago. I know he looked at going to school for it, but did not.

Sorry I don't type fast enough. You seem to know alot about Nate if you were in his shoes give us your best bet of where he would go. Does he have any out door skills?

I sincerely feel bad for NS's family as well. They did not commit this crime, he did. And I too commend the brother for calling 911. I often think that there is always a second set of victims in these crimes that we read about here. The second set is the family of the perp. Such a terrible thing that they have to go through. They must endure the embarrassment, the shame, and the what if's... My heart goes out to them as they are likely inundated with media wanting a "scoop". They are grieving too! Grieving the loss of their son, and they may even be grieving the loss of Lynn. They may have known her enough to love her too.

Where in Akron was he spotted.....gas station resturant etc how sure were the people who saw him it was him? Was it close to I-77 which would be a straight shot to Florida. Did Nate actually take flying lessons or just talked about it?

spotted at Sheetz at rt619/rt241 in Green/Akron...they were sure enough they reported it to their local Sheriff & posted it on our Sheriff's FB...says she cant forget the eyes

I have an ex-husband that I watch the newspapers for his name. I would never be surprised to see that he was involved in some sort of violent crime. I know him well enough to know that he would never take his own life. He values himself too much - he thinks too much of himself. He would definitely be the type to run and try to live on a beach somewhere.

MJ, do you think that Nate will take his own life or continue to run?

I personally do not think that the has committed suicide yet. I think that they would have found his car by now if he did. He may do "suicide" by cop or something along those lines if he is caught.

As far as the plea to turn himself him. I do not speak with his parents unless I am around them, and i would not ask the family members i do speak with why they haven't unless they were to bring it up first. His parents are very private people, I think the father does not want to speak to the media, period. And the mother is still in shock of what is happening so that could be what is keeping her, a lot of times parents have trouble believing that there child has done such a thing so they keep saying maybe it did not happen, but yesterday has put those thoughts to rest. I know the father thinks Nate will turn himself and the mother thinks he is going to commit suicide. But as far as them speaking to the public, im not sure why they have not or if they ever will.

Does it seem to be the consensus that his violence was the result of steroid use?

spotted at Sheetz at rt619/rt241 in Green/Akron...they were sure enough they reported it to their local Sheriff & posted it on our Sheriff's FB...says she cant forget the eyes

There are a couple of airports in that area - one international, one regional, and Mayfield...

Cocomd, from what i have gathered from the brother, he had no indications or hints of body language that he was even thinking of turning himself when the confession happened and that if the brother would of even tried to stop him before he sped off, things would of turned bad there as well. But i do know he only had 600 dollars to his name, and that will only take you so far.

My feeling is, he will fall back on his looks and try to "charm" an unsuspecting woman into helping him. I would imagine he's hit up a few nightclubs and bars toward this end.

I wonder who rented the beach house? Thats a good chunk of change if he did.

It makes me wonder if this was somewhat premeditated if he was willing to spend so much on the rental, if indeed he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back