NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the interview with the Deputy Police Chief (linked in previous post,) she says that there are other charges that are being considered, but she won't necessarily say they are related to "this" (assuming she means Madalina's case.) I'm thinking that they might be related to drug dealing, or something to do with drugs. Something that would keep DC in custody while the Madalina investigation continues.

I sense pressure and strategy.

In custody, she was apparently stone silent (my assumption). Out of custody, perhaps she'll lead them to MC. If she's alive, can DC resist reaching out to her in some capacity?

Where does she go from here? Divorce? Homelessness? Couch surfing? Her couch is gone. Start a new life?

Is this a case about to break? Or one that will fall off the radar until MC is 18 and reappears?

Weren't the Daybells held for in contemp, for failure to produce the children?

Perplexing.

If protecting MC from real or imaginary foes was the motive, why didn't DC take MC and move to their home country together?

Perhaps this case will come down to whether there were real enemies or they existed only in DC's hea

I just want MC safe.

JMO

I sense pressure and strategy.

In custody, she was apparently stone silent (my assumption). Out of custody, perhaps she'll lead them to MC. If she's alive, can DC resist reaching out to her in some capacity?

Where does she go from here? Divorce? Homelessness? Couch surfing? Her couch is gone. Start a new life?

Is this a case about to break? Or one that will fall off the radar until MC is 18 and reappears?

Weren't the Daybells held for in contemp, for failure to produce the children?

Perplexing.

If protecting MC from real or imaginary foes was the motive, why didn't DC take MC and move to their home country together?

Perhaps this case will come down to whether there were real enemies or they existed only in DC's hea

I just want MC safe.

JMO
My vote goes to Diana fearing phantom enemies which, if true, puts Madalina in very real danger IMO. That fear seems to have passed however as msm reports Diana conducting her life as usual- except without Madalina.

Diana’s supposed terror stemmed from being named the beneficiary of Chris’ retirement account, according to her statement to LE. That danger is gone now that he filed for divorce. So why hasn’t Madalina been brought out of hiding?

Some of the reported behavior by Diana, like her belief she and Madalina were being monitored by Russians or burning items to cleanse evil spirits indicate a delusional woman. My fear is that she reached a point where she believed she couldn’t protect Madalina and so chose to send her to heaven where no one could ever harm her.

Or worse, that she believed Madalina herself was possessed by evil spirits and responsible for bringing danger into their lives.

Of course I hope I’m wrong. But Diana is out and about in public living a carefree life with no apparent fear of those enemies anymore so why hasn’t she retrieved Madalina? Makes no sense IMO.

My vote goes to Diana fearing phantom enemies which, if true, puts Madalina in very real danger IMO. That fear seems to have passed however as msm reports Diana conducting her life as usual- except without Madalina.

Diana’s supposed terror stemmed from being named the beneficiary of Chris’ retirement account, according to her statement to LE. That danger is gone now that he filed for divorce. So why hasn’t Madalina been brought out of hiding?

Some of the reported behavior by Diana, like her belief she and Madalina were being monitored by Russians or burning items to cleanse evil spirits indicate a delusional woman. My fear is that she reached a point where she believed she couldn’t protect Madalina and so chose to send her to heaven where no one could ever harm her.

Or worse, that she believed Madalina herself was possessed by evil spirits and responsible for bringing danger into their lives.

Of course I hope I’m wrong. But Diana is out and about in public living a carefree life with no apparent fear of those enemies anymore so why hasn’t she retrieved Madalina? Makes no sense IMO.

Wasn’t Michael Jackson & V. Putin two of the accused perpetrators of threats early on, or am I remembering another parent/child who disappeared under threats of harm from interesting people? With that type of delusion Madalina should never have been left alone with her mother. Supervised visits in a facility designed to protect kids from unwell parents, so children stop disappearing.

Wasn’t Michael Jackson & V. Putin two of the accused perpetrators of threats early on, or am I remembering another parent/child who disappeared under threats of harm from interesting people? With that type of delusion Madalina should never have been left alone with her mother. Supervised visits in a facility designed to protect kids from unwell parents, so children stop disappearing.
You’re correct that Diana talked about Putin and Jackson. The linked article says she claimed they both wanted to marry her for her land titles … whatever the heck that means.

Diana also burned many photos of Madalina along with her twin mattress, according to neighbors.

So, was she protecting Madalina or erasing her? Darned if I know but IMO I agree that Madalina wasn’t safe with her.

You’re correct that Diana talked about Putin and Jackson. The linked article says she claimed they both wanted to marry her for her land titles … whatever the heck that means.

Diana also burned many photos of Madalina along with her twin mattress, according to neighbors.

So, was she protecting Madalina or erasing her? Darned if I know but IMO I agree that Madalina wasn’t safe with her.

IIRC It was CP who testified that she burned the mattress. The detective testified that during CP's questioning, CP said that Diana burned everything with Diana's image on it (though he said in his testimony that he doesn't remember saying that.) The neighbors reported the burning, but I don't believe they specified, or knew, what was burned. If it is true about burning the images, it is very, very concerning.

There is an error in my post #727 that is too late to edit now. I stated that the detective testified that CP had said that Diana burned everything bearing Diana's image -- I should have said that CP said that Diana burned everything with Madalina's image.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back