Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully bolded by me above:

the night, the day? Um, were they there all day and night? Am I the only one confused by this comment? Am I misinterpreting the father's comment?
He was telling the interviewer what he did at the park with FBI yesterday. As he was explaining, he first said “the night” and then quickly corrected himself and said “the day everything happened”.

So are they really not letting any family or the public search at all?? If my son wandered away in a park...all of my relatives and friends would be out there searching. Why aren't they allowing that?! It's insane. A child's life is at stake so from minute 1, as many searchers as possible should be allowed. I don't even care if there is a "crime scene" to contaminate. The possibility of a child being found alive is the most important thing.

the night, the day? Um, were they there all day and night? Am I the only one confused by this comment? Am I misinterpreting the father's comment?

“The night, the day” and “everything happened” is odd wording.

Everything happened? What is “everything” because the only thing that happened was that Maddox ran and they lost sight of him, right?

I suppose you can attribute the wording to a parent who is distraught.

Maybe this was not worded right, but CBS reporter said that Maddox's father was the last to see him. Wasn't there a friend of the Dad's who also was the last to see him with the father?

Right, the father and the other, unnamed adult chased after Maddox until they lost sight of him. That was what was stated early on.

Is it odd that it's day 4 when the FBI brings dad into the search at the park to retrace steps?
4 days later, what good would that really do to aid in the search for Maddox?
I wonder if the other adult(/adults?) who was/were with Maddox and his dad were also brought in to retrace their steps that day and if the purpose of this, on day 4, was simply to see if all adults retraced the steps the same? Because how else could that actually aid in the search at this point, several days later in terms of where he could be in that park now?

So are they really not letting any family or the public search at all?? If my son wandered away in a park...all of my relatives and friends would be out there searching. Why aren't they allowing that?! It's insane. A child's life is at stake so from minute 1, as many searchers as possible should be allowed. I don't even care if there is a "crime scene" to contaminate. The possibility of a child being found alive is the most important thing.
They know something we don’t...
: (

I'm going to step back and sit on my hands on this one. Anyone can join me on the bench. The wording of the father, the mother having a bit of terror in her voice (because sometimes we can "feel" the demons we may live with but don't ever think the demon will act) - Idk. Something is weird. My family would be literally clawing at people if they knew ds was missing. My mom bawled on the phone when we had the water incident and ds went under water - because she wasn't there to help and knew the terror I must have felt.

I will reserve any other opinions but I pray (and I'm not even religious) that little boy is safe and not scared. It hurts my heart to think about it.

ABC13 Houston‏Verified account @abc13houston

'"It's been hard to sleep:" The father of Maddox Ritch spoke for the first time, saying he's felt regret since the day his son disappeared and "everybody looks at you as a monster."'

Maddox Ritch's dad speaks for first time about missing son

ABC13 Houston on Twitter

ABC 7 Chicago‏Verified account @ABC7Chicago

'The father of missing N.C. boy #MaddoxRitch spoke for the first time, saying he's felt regret since the day his son disappeared and "everybody looks at you as a monster." https://abc7.ws/2R0gRm4 '

Maddox Ritch's dad speaks for first time about missing son

ABC 7 Chicago on Twitter

Is it odd that it's day 4 when the FBI brings dad into the search at the park to retrace steps?
4 days later, what good would that really do to aid in the search for Maddox?
I wonder if the other adult(/adults?) who was/were with Maddox and his dad were also brought in to retrace their steps that day and if the purpose of this, on day 4, was simply to see if all adults retraced the steps the same? Because how else could that actually aid in the search at this point, several days later in terms of where he could be in that park now?
I'm hoping that they didn't warn all of the adults ahead of time and that they had one member of LE take each of them alone, (without the other two that was allegedly there) to see if they all picked the same area it happened where Maddox got lost and if their details of that time period were similar.

I heard the father lives in concord nc and I live like 10 minutes from concord...I do know that people around here have different ways of talking and how words are used.The fathers talk is like normal for the area but he does seem a bit nervous..I pray they find the little boy..I'm praying for searchers to bring him home safe...I must add this I love WS and the members I have learned so much on here and how to be safe when out..God bless all

To be honest I am still baffled by the fact that Dad didn't make that 911 call himself. But maybe that is not an important detail and easily explained. I don't get it anyway though .

Me, too

He has the information needed, so they (991 OP) know what authorities should be dispatched.
The OP is going to be asking questions to get answers, the Dad has to relay to who is calling, and they then have to pass it on to the OP, thus delaying the response.

Why would you delay giving out important and possibly life saving information?

....perhaps it would be prudent to review the surveillance camera footage for the night(s) prior to this event to see if they were in the park after dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth