Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it. Rest in peace, Maddox. May your spirit soar and fly high.

Yes, most of us expected this to be the outcome, especially after Maddox being missing for five days. Still, it doesn't make it any easier to read that he is no longer with us.

Yes, but that was a couple of posters speculation that he might have autism himself- right now, that's not a fact, so I am just going with the fact that the Dad said he is diabetic and has neurapathy, which can certainly cause some awful pain and symptoms on their own.

On a side note, I find it very bold of the park ranger to say he doesn't think that Maddox was actually there that day. He's really taking a risk, going against what the FBI and LE have stated, that there was some kind of proof that Maddox was there that day. Not to mention, he has a lot to lose, expressing his opinion- his job, his reputation, and even a potential lawsuit by the family, if Maddox is found in the park somewhere, hopefully alive. This is really knawing at me- why would he risk all of this and make such a statement,? Yet again, the FBI and LE are begging park goers to come forward and call.
BBM

I think he was calling it as he saw it.... a brave person with nothing to gain.
He most likely saw dad and gf--- but not Maddox.
Still many questions.

The reason LE keep asking people to come forward is possibly that they want to know how dad and his friend were acting ?

A child is dead and there will be questions by LE.
This is such a sad outcome.

BBM

I think he was calling it as he saw it.... a brave person with nothing to gain.
He most likely saw dad and gf--- but not Maddox.
Still many questions.

The reason LE keep asking people to come forward is possibly that they want to know how dad and his friend were acting ?

A child is dead and there will be questions by LE.
This is such a sad outcome.
I agree, which is why I was saying it was a bold thing to do. To me it shows that he was genuinely upset about Maddox being missing and that he has his own reasons for saying what he did. We all know that Maddox being missing wasn't due to anything this man did or didn't do, he even made the call to LE to get help to find Maddox.

@BrigidaMack Heartbreaking news. How far away from the park was Maddox's body found? More than a mile?

Bob Grebe WHSV on Twitter

Reply:

About a mile. No more. When #Sky3 panned from the scene of where #MaddoxRitch was found -we could see Rankin Lake Park.

Our @WBTVSteveO said a witness told him there’s actually a path/trail from the park that runs under hwy 321 to the area where he was found. @WBTV_News

Brigida Mack WBTV on Twitter

Bbm

dead on the side of a highway? road? how far from where he went missing? sorry if this is redundant, catching up . MOO
Some reporter mentioned above in one of HayLouise's many outstanding updates said that he was found in a remote area. Other reporters have stated his body was found in a creek. All reporters have stated they found him outside of the park. Some here have said it's anywhere between across the street from the park, 1/2 mile, to a mile away. I am sure the press conference at 4 PM will clear these details up. *sigh* This is just devastating and heartbreaking.

aaarrrrrggggghhhhh!! Lord have mercy.

Little Maddox: my heart is breaking for you and your family.

Your sweet face is forever etched in my heart & mind.

Fly high & watch over your mama. She will never get over losing you and we will never forget.

No matter what happened or how it happened, a sweet, innocent, much loved little boy was taken way too early from this world.

Not quite OT: this case grabbed my attention initially because Maddox looks like a clone of my dh at that age. The ears, the eyes, the hair, the shape of the face! The resemblance is incredible! When I showed dh the missing poster a few days ago he was floored! I am gonna see if I can find the pic of dh in a shirt very similar to the red plaid one Maddox is wearing in one of the photos & upload to the thread.

I was just about to post this when I saw the devastating news. Had to take a break.
"The dad approached me and said he lost his kid," Foxx said. "I said, 'When is the last time you seen him?' He said that the kids, they were coming around the track, and the kid got away from him."

Ian Ritch claims he was with another adult at the park when his son decided to run off.

The other person Ian was with has not been identified, but officials said it was not the child's mother.

Foxx said when he caught up with Ian he seemed out of breath and tired.

Foxx also said he jumped in a golf cart and started searching the park for Maddox. After several rounds and no success, he called police.

Deptuties arrived shortly after, along with Maddox's mother.

"The mother was really frantic. She was hysterical," Foxx said. "She got out of the car, and one of the sheriff's deputies had to calm her. I pray and hope they find that kid alive, I really do. I really hope so," Foxx said.
Maddox Ritch: 911 caller says father was 'out of breath' after son went missing

I no longer really trust MSM. Always with a box of Salt. But I notice the guy says - “kids”

@BrigidaMack Heartbreaking news. How far away from the park was Maddox's body found? More than a mile?

Bob Grebe WHSV on Twitter

Reply:

About a mile. No more. When #Sky3 panned from the scene of where #MaddoxRitch was found -we could see Rankin Lake Park.

Our @WBTVSteveO said a witness told him there’s actually a path/trail from the park that runs under hwy 321 to the area where he was found. @WBTV_News

Brigida Mack WBTV on Twitter

Bbm
If this is true, he could easily have gotten there on his own. I’m waiting for the press conference to hear what LE has to say. Also waiting for official info on COD and MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla