GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and the "white van".........always somehow works its way into a case

Man in apt 52 would most likely have know she kept her door unlocked...

I found the 3 names too...and the one male...but not sure how reliable this info is given that when I reverse search Maggie's address...I get nothing.

BBM - I know what you mean. White pages has a male (name given) "and 2 more residents" listed as living at 100 W 17th St Apt 21.

McCorkle told the Observer Daniels moved into the complex just over a year ago

July 2, 2014: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/educator-found-dead-in-her-north-carolina-apartment-ruled-homicide/

I tried searching the NC sex offenders registry for her apt building address and there were no hits registered at that address.

Does not look good for Mr. Car Detailer!
Wish we knew more. Hope tunnel vision is not taking place.
Wonder if taking 9+ hours to search the apt indicates lack of finding anything outstanding... I don't know what average
search time is in cases like this.

Wonder what happened to his van? Been missing for over a week. -
http://www.wcnc.com/videos/news/crime/2014/07/30/12921604/

Does not look good for Mr. Car Detailer!
Wish we knew more. Hope tunnel vision is not taking place.
Wonder if taking 9+ hours to search the apt indicates lack of finding anything outstanding... I don't know what average
search time is in cases like this.

Wonder what happened to his van? Been missing for over a week. -
http://www.wcnc.com/videos/news/crime/2014/07/30/12921604/
Maybe the van was also taken by investigators

Got to wonder what they found, and what the 3rd search warrant was for....
My guess is they found something that belonged to Maggie in that apartment and the third search warrant is for DNA. Now they are waiting for DNA results... just my guess.

Quote from MacBeth:
Hope spokeo is not sending us down a rabbit hole. I just looked up my own address (where we've now lived for 18 months) and it didn't have our names. Not only that, but the house was built by the people from whom we bought it (20 odd years ago) and the address returned lists for a few other random people! Not sure it's the most accurate info but better than nothing!
If you can find the property tax/real estate records, usually listed by each county, you can do a name search to see what property is owned by whom, or giving the address, you can see who owns it. It's pretty common in each county, but some systems are better than others. Just a thought.

ETA: This tax look-up method will not disclose renters, etc., only owners, so I guess it wouldn't help here. I do use the one form my home county quite a bit.

August 2, 2014:: SUSPECT IDENTIFIED: Newton PD search for suspect in connection to Maggie Daniels' death, but can't find alleged killer
Read more: http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/s...cle_fa92a79e-19f5-11e4-a1b1-0017a43b2370.html

NEWTON, N.C. – The Newton Police Department is searching for a suspect it believes is connected to the death of 31-year-old Discovery High School educator Maggie Daniels.

Law enforcement officials were scheduled to make an arrest Friday evening, but were unable to locate the suspect. A tweet by an NBC affiliate in Charlotte revealed an arrest was imminent and was then removed from the station’s Twitter account. A screenshot of the tweet was shared multiple times on Twitter.

At about 9:10 p.m., Newton police and State Bureau of Investigation officials returned to the Newton police office. Newton police chief Donald Brown, visibly angry, slammed his car door.

After returning to the police station, officials remained inside. A suspect’s name and description were not released by law enforcement officials as of press-time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back