GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mugshot.

BuETbe1IUAACqjT.jpg

He has those eyes with the white showing underneath the pupil. I forgot the name they were called, bur basically they are the eyes of a murder.

He has those eyes with the white showing underneath the pupil. I forgot the name they were called, bur basically they are the eyes of a murder.

That is not a science. My daughter has sepaku eyes. According to the lore it's whites above the eyes that aren't good.

Just checking in to see if this coward has been caught or if he's still hiding like the beeotch he is.

Wow! That is quite a generalization. My 4 year old grandson has the most spectacularly beautiful eyes and he has a sliver of white showing underneath his pupils. Eyes of a murderer?! Gross generalization to me.

Omg, not the eye thing again. I have those eyes. The only thing I want to kill is this stupid eye myth.

That said -- thank goodness this man is off the streets. Hopefully, he'll stay that way this time.

Are we allowed to speculate motive? Why kill her and why this day?

It sounds like he has a pattern to his offenses, and is a serial rapist. Goodness knows how many he wasn't caught for - has he killed before? And how does a man walk off from all those charges, over and over?

I am thinking: maybe another Scott Lee Kimball.... (another rapist/killer who got off a LOT)

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/scott_lee_kimball/1.html

bbm

Not saying that Kimball was all that smart, but I'm not willing to give this man that much credit. I do think we'll find out more about those other cases before this is over, but it is unusual -- maybe he got to them and threatened them. If so, then anything about this case will be sealed up tight as a drum till prolly the opening statements are given at trial, i.e., after the jury is seated. Something happened to those cases.... LE and ADA's just do not let rape slide.

Are we allowed to speculate motive? Why kill her and why this day?

I think it goes back to his primal urges. A quick look at his video page shows a rather disturbing obsession with *advertiser censored*/objectifying women. I bet he tugged it daily to the thought of what he would ultimately do to her.

She was a very pretty and fit girl. She also had an innocence to her that he probably felt gave him power and permission. Scum.

I think it goes back to his primal urges. A quick look at his video page shows a rather disturbing obsession with *advertiser censored*/objectifying women. I bet he tugged it daily to the thought of what he would ultimately do to her.

She was a very pretty and fit girl. She also had an innocence to her that he probably felt gave him power and permission. Scum.

Agreed. I wondered if he came onto her and she rejected him and he lost it..........

He's such a creep. Ugh!

Screenshot_2014-08-03-20-26-27.jpgScreenshot_2014-08-03-20-26-27.jpg

No idea why it posted twice or how to delete one. He put his "now following" tweet a day or 2 prior to this interaction.

Am not twitter savvy but it only lets me go back to april 2013

Same here --- I am a newish Twitter user, and obviously I don't know how to drive it.

I am Twitter-illiterate. So I need to ask this of you guys - did she ever respond to his Tweets? Just wondering if there was interaction of any kind or whether she just totally ignored him?

Am imagining him building up some false relationship in his mind about he and Maggie - and it building and building until it all came to an horrendous head that day at her apartment. Pure speculation, of course.

:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back