Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right about that. It would be considered a crime scene.

She has two sons. How old are they? Were they removed from the mothers care?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I'm trying to catch up.

5 and 10 years old. No word on your second question. IMO in mom’s plea she seemed to me to be heartfelt and looked like a truly devastated mother who had been bawling her eyes out all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the two brothers have been interviewed by professionals.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

AFIK in every state, unlike law enforcement, CPS caseworkers are allowed to come to a school and interview children without any parental notification or consent. As the boys were at school yesterday (I’d guess to get them away from the fracas/keep normalcy) I’m positive they were interviewed.

Hmmm do we know who the father is? Haven’t been able to keep up. If she accidentally got pregnant after a tubal ligation could there be resentment towards this poor child?

Mariah’s father’s name can be found in comments under posts on News In Onslow’s Facebook page. Not sure if I can name him here.

I ran across this article and googled the counties they are right next to each other only under an hour from each other I wonder if the person that has a play in Mariah's case has a play in this one as well. http://wncn.com/2017/11/21/neighbor...old-nc-girl-dies-after-being-strangled-raped/
How horrific! No mention of arrests, names of any kind, no information whatsoever, except a five year old was raped, assaulted and killed? I can't find out any other information. Have they just swept this under the rug, or do they know who did it? This just happened last week, as well! :gaah:

I ran across this article and googled the counties they are right next to each other only under an hour from each other I wonder if the person that has a play in Mariah's case has a play in this one as well. http://wncn.com/2017/11/21/neighbor...old-nc-girl-dies-after-being-strangled-raped/

Holy cow, that is terrifying! I can only hope that LE has a strong suspicion of a suspect since they haven’t put out any warnings to local parents or requests for info/tips.

I checked out her page - something is fishy on there. I just don't feel good about this situation. Someone is hiding something. I was also told there was FOUR adults in that house not TWO. So who are the others???

How horrific! No mention of arrests, names of any kind, no information whatsoever, except a five year old was raped, assaulted and killed? I can't find out any other information. Have they just swept this under the rug, or do they know who did it? This just happened last week, as well! :gaah:

I know it is rather scary and alarming perhaps there is a serial killer targeting young children in the area. It is highly possible

I couldn't find anymore info on this case, but I think it's telling that the hospital had to call the sheriffs dept. Which means someone in the house took her to the hospital, they didn't call 911. JMO I don't think it's related to Mariah's disappearance.

Nothing new in that video but I heard tons of dogs barking in the background. Are they using search dogs?

WCTI news just reported K-9 units have arrived on scene.

Edited because I messed up the name

View attachment 126944

the child’s grandmother, says the child normally wears orthopedic braces on both feet and when she is without them she doesn’t walk straight.

Source: http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

they are searching a wooded area adjacent to the home and part of that search area is on Camp Lejeune property. Camp Lejeune is a Marine Base.

WOW. I will be watching this very closely. Snatched out of bed, perhaps just like Elizabeth Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay