Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Interesting. His mobile home is within view of little Mariah's home. Easy walking distance. Good sleuthing, and

:welcome: to Websleuths, magnoliamcgovern!! We're glad you're here!!

:cheer: :cheer:

(Catching up, bringing this forward, re RSO)

I am pissed to find out CPS was involved, how many cases they are involved and then something bad happens to a child and it could have been avoidable..just saying IMO

I don't know if I just haven't seen all the public pleas from the mother, but I'm also getting the feeling that her pleas are more like "pray for my angel" than "please search, look, help". And I find that odd for a mother who really suspects her child was abducted.

There are currently 253 users browsing this thread.*(79 members and 174 guests)

Welcome guests.

Haven't been around for a while, but this case popped up in my feed and I just had to come back to see what you guys thought.

Reading this made those little hairs on my neck stand up like so many previous cases. Hoping my gut feeling is wrong.

This just popped up in my facebook feed, I don't have a good feeling about this one. Disabled child, CPS involvement, etc leave me concerned for her. :(

My heart is breaking for this poor little girl...She looks so precious and doesn't deserve the bad things that have happened or are happening to her. I just want to grab her and keep her safe.:tears::tears::tears::tears:

I wonder if the police took the trash can because a cadaver dog picked up a scent on it. They’ll probably be checking the local landfill next...
I wonder what day was trash pick up

My heart is breaking for this poor little girl...She looks so precious and doesn't deserve the bad things that have happened or are happening to her. I just want to grab her and keep her safe.:tears::tears::tears::tears:
She doesn't look the happiest in her photos jmo.

I don't know if I just haven't seen all the public pleas from the mother, but I'm also getting the feeling that her pleas are more like "pray for my angel" than "please search, look, help". And I find that odd for a mother who really suspects her child was abducted.

Totally agree! And the leg brace comment seems almost like a bid for sympathy than a real part of the childs life.

I wonder if the police took the trash can because a cadaver dog picked up a scent on it. They’ll probably be checking the local landfill next...

You are the third person I seen mention that on social media... two people also mentioned it on the mother's page to

Wonder why the boyfriend's name hasnt been printed in the articles? or did I miss it?
Does anybody know his name?

the boyfriend tells the mom "go back to bed" but why did she get up in the first place?
and what was he doing up at 11 without her?
When I was married we typically retired at the same time.

(I jumped forward if that's already been addressed)

I am pissed to find out CPS was involved, how many cases they are involved and then something bad happens to a child and it could have been avoidable..just saying IMO

Most social services juvenile cases are confidential so the public would not really know what all the facts were. The number one priority is to unify the parents with the children that have been taken from the family if possible. Social Services submit a family plan in court that has steps for the parents to take to gain custody back from the state ranging from counselling, parent classes or drug and alcohol treatments. In the meantime they try to put the children in a relative placement if possible which explains why the bio Dad had the kids in his care for a month. Social services will also do background checks on all adults living in the house and the biological parents are told if they want to have the chance to have their kids back then the living arrangements must change. So if a live in bf or gf has a record then then the bio parent must boot them out if they want to have the chance to gain custody back from the state. The system is not perfect and it has failed in many cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody