Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments if you scroll down far enough and look for a nurse.

Interesting indeed. I think we will get a presser soon. Sadly nobody here will be surprised :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as I heard about her missing my stomach started doing flips... I automatically thought oh great another live in BF...

Interesting comments if you scroll down far enough and look for a nurse.

Wow! Yes!

I read the mom's interview and picked up on some interesting words... “Just to be able to touch her and hold her and not let her go again. I'd give anything."

I cant find any comments???

Try again. Be patient and let the page fully load. I had to do that. And keep hitting "load more comments."

Regarding the mentioned comment, the folks responding to that poster/not believing her are idiots. All you have to do is click on her profile and look at her friends list to see she is legit.

Mariah's two older brothers were at home at the time of her disappearance. Police have checked with the girl's biological father, and confirmed he does not have her.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42146201

So the live-in boyfriend is not the bio dad?

I have to weigh in; tried not to. Sorry; I do not believe this is an abduction case. And; not one photo of her with said braces on her little legs. I don't like this at all; and it was very cold last night. I don't believe she could walk well per the family; so how the heck does anyone believe she walked away. This is so casey anthony missy cummings that my head aches.
There was mention in the first links that they went to OHIO and wished they were w everyone in KY. So; as the mother stated: "She could be anywhere."
Revealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member